Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doing manly things while dressed!?

Doing manly things while dressed!?

I'm curious to know whether or not many of you dare to do anything masculine or boylike while dressed.

The only time I'm dressed is when I'm either pleasing myself, doing chores around the house (as a kinky french maid) or when I'm lying down watching TV or doing something similar.

Whenever I'm using the PS2 or building models or doing something more masculine I just cannot wear anything feminine, exposed or not. Whenever the phone rings when I'm dressed, I'm skeptical to answer it because talking to someone who could be my brother, my father or my boss or whonot, would just not feel right. When they probably think I'm sitting down having a brew I might actually be dancing around like a woman.

Do many of you have that problem? Do many of you brave it and persist in boy-like activities whilst dressed? Or could you not care less?

Thankyou
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 05-17-2008 at 12:51 PM. Reason: too much info

I've played Paintball in a prom dress before, does that count????

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

That sounds like something out of truth or dare. I quess it counts. Do you do any other manly activities while dressed?

Work on car

Back when custom vans were the big thing, and you could not go out and buy one already done, I converted a cargo van into a custom. Most evenings, I was in bra, panties, garter belt, stockings, under my jeans and t shirt. I always wore 4 inch heels.

Being dressed or not does not affect what I do one way or the other. I have the same perspective on things either way.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I start every day dressed. First thing is to feed the horses and the dogs, then fix some brekfest for me. Most days I spend all day working around the ranch dressed Just A cowgirl at heart

Isn't PS just wonderful! Cheryl Anne's Avatar
    I play NASCAR 2003 season on my computer fully dressed. I have to watch it though because if I see my shiny nails they distract me.
    Married to "The Borg Queen".

Resistance was Futile!

...only by the hope we give to others do we lift ourselves out of the darkness into light.
    Dean Koontz

http://www.myspace.com/cherylannenorwood

I pretty much do the same things I would do at home if I was not dressed. This may be some house work, work on or clean camera equipment watch some TV or work at my computer. I answer the phone without reservation because the caller can't see me. Of course I have to make more than the normal amount of trips to look at myself in the mirror.

Hi , I dont have any problem dressing or underdressing and doing all sorts of chores around the house, yard , or even at work. I am self employed and just use common sense in my dressing , Im pretty conservitive and comfortable with who I am. I hope my response helps you. Have a great day. Tomara

I am sorry but i do not understand the concept of this , what is there that a female can`t do that a male can do, and visa versa , if i suddenly changed to a female (if only) what would i have to stop doing ?.

joanne

Clothes are clothes, if I can do it in jeans I can do it in a skirt. Except climb ladders ( I hate doing that in jeans too).

Quote Originally Posted by searching View Post
    Clothes are clothes, if I can do it in jeans I can do it in a skirt. Except climb ladders ( I hate doing that in jeans too).

Well the last time i cleaned the windows on a ladder my wife did say "you should have your mini skirt on , that would make the passer by`s sick .

joanne

Banned Read only
    I do the same things whether in male or female attire, although I am more aware of what I'm wearing when I'm dressed as a female. For example, if I speak on the phone to somebody who doesn't know, I might think to myself "this is kinda weird, cool." But, it doesn't distract me to a point of lacking concentration.

Umm.. not for nothing but... what defines manly vs. womanly?? Practically everything I did and thought "manly" - competitive cycling, mountaineering, hiking, camping, etc... - I could easily do as female.... just food for thought....

B.B.C.D. & D.Q.I.T. Chloe' Buffington's Avatar

prom dress?

I shot at someone wearing a promdress during a paintball game, hmmm...
    Life is too short to not be who you are.

Most of the activities that I do, women do them also. I don't think I do any strict mannly things.

OK maybe i should "eat crow" as i have just watched an episode of Star Trek where it was about human males having to prove their selves and it has made me think, maybe i just cannot think like a male and if that is the case i have made an unfair comment as i could be looking at this from a females point of view, all very confusing .

joanne

you will have to excuse me as it is Friday night

No I do lots of manly thing when I'm dressed And I love talking on the phone to anyone that calls it just Ad's to the fun of it.
    Angie

Several years ago, I needed to do some things around that house that were going to be dirty (plumbing work). I didn't have any clean work pants, so ended up putting on an old denim skirt for the job.

Well, that started a trend. Now if I'm doing any kind of project in the house (plumbing, electrical, laying tiles, staining furnitue, our house needs a LOT of work!) I'm more than likely going to be doing it in one of 2 or three old denim skirts that are now my 'work clothes' because hey, if I have to spend my afternoon on these projects I might as well be able to enjoy myself a bit!

There is a real benefit to a skirt when when working (as long as you don't have to worry about that 'modesty' thing). A skirt is more roomy, less likely to split if you need to really bend or twist at an odd angle, plus you get that automatic little 'shelf' of material between your legs to hold small parts or catch things that drop if you are sitting down.

The only thing I can't really STAND when doing a dirty job is wearing tights. Once the dust starts to fly and things get hot, tights are just annoying.

I don't have to worry about the modesty thing TOO much, since only my wife is around... but she has made comments to the effect of 'Nice panties' if I happed to be up on a ladder when she walks past.
    Last edited by Cristi; 05-16-2008 at 09:21 PM.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    cant say that I have

I play video games and skateboard while dressed thats about it.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by satin_luva View Post
    I'm curious to know whether or not many of you dare to do anything masculine or boylike while dressed ...... Do many of you brave it and persist in boy-like activities whilst dressed? Or could you not care less?
    Boy-like activities when dressed? I hate that! ... I don 't even have boy like activities when I'm not dressed! Just ask my wife
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Joanne. I understand what you mean, but I am a man. 8-9 out of ten times I dress up, I do it for erotic pleasure. The other times I dress I will be doing something else around the house. I think that for me when I'm dressed, because that it womens' clothes are made for women and mens' clothes are for men, there's this feeling of awkwardness. It's hard to explain, but I hope you understand. I'm not talking about what men and women can and can't do. I think one is allowed to do exactly what the other can, but I am a man and my mens' clothes still rule in what I do.
    Despite all that, Angie has reminded me about the fun factor.

I like to play my banjo and shoot rabbits. Doesn't everybody?