Thread: Does it bother you when.....

Does it bother you when.....

My wife and I go malling alot and always notice how other girls are dressed and made up.

Quite often we see girls looking to much like boys. Wearing boys jeans, sneakers and no makeup at all.

This has always bothered me as I want to be all dolled up all the time and can't and yet these girls can and don't bother.

What is your take on this?

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    Doesn't bother me at all. Frankly I don't give a crap how others present themselves. I figure if I don't mees with them hopefully they won't mess with me.
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

To each, her own...

I'd guess most women, if expected by society to wear stockings and corsets and ankle length skirts and all that body shaping-type gear, would look at a CD/TG and think "Oh lord, why would he ever want to wear all of this when he can just go out in slacks and sneakers!"

I've learned long ago, this whole "public presentation" thing is all just a matter of preference, not much to get unnerved about really...

It doesn,t bother me at all.
    As long as they are happy, why should it bother any of us!!

Just live and let live, let other people do their own thing while we do ours!!

The only problem i have with

Quite often we see girls looking to much like boys. Wearing boys jeans, sneakers and no makeup at all.
    Some of those ladies still manage to look great without trying

It all about personal choice
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Not a problem ... this is what we're fighting for isn't it? .... clothing rights and free choice in gender expression. At the moment they maybe have more choices than us, but try not to let it get to you. Our time will come. What's good for the goose is good for the gander - right?

However, this is a good point, it's a bit like my wife's son, it's such a shame because he's so talented at English writing yet he hates doing it and is under performing at school just because he can, but he doesn't want to.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Forum Administrators Forum Admin's Avatar
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...es#faq_content

Posts or threads ridiculing other members or the manner in which they express themselves, unless they post of something immoral or illegal. This includes any complaint about the way females, males, transgendered, or any other cross-section of the membership dress, the way they express themselves(such as spelling and language skills, and any mention of religious beliefs, political preferences and affiliations, sexual preference, etc.)

Thread closed.
    Forum Administrators

Please do NOT PM this account with section questions, if you have a question about post/thread/picture removal, please contact the Moderator of that section.