Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How big are your boobs?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

36B, 38C, 40D, and 44DD

I'm not sure about the last ones. They may be DDD! Size 13's. Which r kind of HUGE on my 36/38 chest.

However, I've noticed different outfits look better with different breast form sizes. Just as some outfits scream for larger hips! I need some new size 10's. The ones I have r home made, and don't enjoy the way they feel. I NEVER seem to wear the 36B's any more.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hi Emily

Depending on the bra, I wear either a 38D or a 40C and I just love the way they feel!

I agree that big is not necessarly beautiful. I'm 36 A at 5'3" and 135 lbs. I love my little tities and they are all mine. They are real. They are cute.

If you enjoy wearing bras as much as I do, you will probably end up with forms in several sizes. Sometimes, I feel like going large (usually around the house) and other times when I'm trying not to 'stick out,' I wear the B or C forms. Have fun and enjoy wearing!

[SIZE="2"]The forms I like best are a size 7 from the Breast Form Store. I can wear them with either a 42 or 44B bra. I have a pair of size 11 Amoena forms that are just too big for me and I haven't worn them in years. Lastly, I have a pair of breast enhansers I wear frequently.[/SIZE]
    Vivian

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have a natural 40 inch chest, and I have been blessed with natural B cups!! What more could I ask for? Even have some cleavage! I do frequently wear push up bras to enhance the cleavage, but really have no need of forms. Although I do have a pair of D's, I rarely wear them and never outside the house.

Since my 40 B's are truly me, they go everywhere with me!

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, but man underneath!

My puppies are 38c

I wonder if women have conversations like this?

"So how big are those then?"

"36 DD"

"What!....You've never lived!"

Adequate for me. I'm 5'8", 145 Lbs. 36-38B, depending on sizing. I never was a boob "man" anyway. Now that I have my own, I don't want to carry around something that weighs a "ton".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Are you looking for a bra to wear without forms of any kind, or one to be worn with forms. If you will be wearing forms, try on several underwire bras in the proper band size, and several different cup sizes. Feel where the wire presses against your body and feel for the natural breast location also, they should match up. Though you don't protrude much, you have breasts. Get forms that cover your natural breasts completely. The forms should protrude the proper amount for the bra you have chosen. If the bra is to be worn without forms, I suggest wire free bras or sport bras with stretch cups, that way the cups will be against your breasts in a natural way, determine cup size just like above.

Pamela

Well, my natural B cups look and feel great in an underwired, unpadded bra. I'd like them to be bigger - as a 44b - but I have to live and work.

Bra size

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Anderson View Post
    I'm always struggling to get the right look when it comes to chest size in proportion to the rest of my body. That is, like most guys my torso is disproportionately wider than a female torso, and I have a hard time compensating for this when I wear a bra. I either look like a body-builder with a flat chest, or something out of a cheap comedy show.

Is there a way to determine the most flattering chest size in relation to the rest of the body, or is this all trial and error? So far, I'm not very pleased with the results
    I have the same problem like you do , so I avoid pumpy bras and go for flat ones but I use instead always transparent types to componsate with the bulky ones so it give me sexy looks

I am flat chested
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Banned Read only
    Thanks everyone for responding!

I was kinda hoping that there was some science to it, like if your chest size is a, you are equally proportioned, and the distance between your chin and your left nipple is b, the most appealing cup size could be expressed as (insert convoluted mathematical formula here)...

But, I'll take it from the majority and go for the B cup, no underwires.

38C - I'm a skinny cow
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I think the best way to go is to but breast forms they are great

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily Anderson View Post
    Is there a way to determine the most flattering chest size in relation to the rest of the body, or is this all trial and error?
    "Most flattering chest size"? Ummm, that's hard to say.

I can summarize what I learned from a local professional fitter, one who does -just- fitting and ordering (and probably a bunch of emotional support as well, as she deals with a lot of cancer patients.)

If you are going for a complete breast-replacement form (not one of the more specialized ones for a partial replacement, and not as an enhancement to go up cup sizes on an existing natural breast build-out), then:

Take a basic triangle form. Center it over your nipple (assuming that's the peak of your natural breast). The bottom of the form should rest smoothly along your chest wall and should fit nicely in place, it's undercurve peaking where your natural breast does, so that it would tend to self-center on your natural breast. If the form is too small for you, it will probably slide easily on your chest and not naturally self-center. Look at the edge of the form closest to the center of your chest (or sternum): if more than a little bit of it is hanging in space, then the form is too big for you and you should back down a size. Your natural form size is the largest one that is supported well on both sides of your chest, or one size down from that. If the form is hanging off in space under your armpit, then it is Too Big. A good form is one that arches naturally along with you from your sternum, continuing your existing curve.

You may have noticed that the above does not talk about "projection" or about cup size. That is correct. The fitter was much concerned with getting the right fit: if you don't have the right fit, then the form will move or will sit in the wrong place for you and over the long term, that becomes more obvious than going up or down a cup. If the above result is a projection size that is bigger than you are comfortable with, then you can try notching down the form size, but you must then be quite careful about how well they fit your chest wall: the smaller you go, the flatter the underside tends to be, and thus the more likely that they will slide or miss-position. And if you don't follow the natural arch outwards from your sternum, then you will end up with the dreaded "perched on their chest" effect, or "headlights", looking fake: that effect will get noticed and "read" a lot faster than large "breasts" that flow naturally in angle and positioning.

The fitter took a look quick look at my size 7 (D-cup) forms and how they fit on my body, and said almost immediately that "Those forms are too small for you." Based upon the trials we did, the proper size for me was determined to be either size 9 or size 10, depending upon the model of form and the look I was after. I went on to buy Amoena asymmetric size 10 forms (not cheap!); the fit is lovely, and at 6' and just over 200 pounds, people tell me that they look great on me, and that they do not look silly or too big for me, that they look like the right size for my body. How big is Amoena size 10? To get a full coverage of the form, smooth all along with no puckering of the fabric, I have to buy 40G bras. 40G sounds like "silly big" tits, but in context, wearing them, I just look naturally voluptuous. Attractive, not silly.

But context is important: to me, my 40G under a Tight Sweater does look "silly big": paraded, they do look huge. Oddly enough, when I'm just in my bra with nothing else on yet, they just look large but fine; it is when they are under a stretch fabric that they look Too Much sometimes . But put on Respectable Clothes, such a a pant-suit or blouse, and they become just a Good Size for me, a bust to smile at, not a bust to ogle over.

Now, I should emphasize that the right size of form is not the same thing as the right "projection". The producers of bulk forms tend to conflate cup size, projection, and form size. When I was trying the forms on at the professional fitter, absolutely the most comfortable and best fitting form there was, for me, a symmetric size 10 from a smaller manufacturer in England, and it had a very nice feel to it as well. The small manufacturer specialized in fitting chest walls properly, and though the form was wide, it was not a big projection. If I recall properly, the size 10 in that model came out as about a 38DD on me, just one cup size up from the 38D I was already wearing... thinking again, it might not have been even as much projection as the 38D form... It would have made a great "everyday" form, but I didn't happen to be looking for an everyday form at the time. Now, cup size is really all about volume rather than about projection, so the forms might have been a fair cup size, while only being of moderate projection. I still think of going back and giving them another try.

What do I wear the most? My 38D forms (size 7). Most people don't even notice them, even when I'm in guy mode, unless I wear something that conforms to their shape. Under a regular drape-y type of womans top (e.g., typical "go to the grocery store" type of wear), they just pass underneath most people's notice, even when there are "bulges".

38B? I've worn foams 38B to work under mid-weight shirt (less opaque than a dress shirt, but not as heavy as a "sweat shirt".) No-one noticed; my boss didn't notice. 38B isn't much projection if you aren't going for push-up style.

I am flat as a board. I would like bigger ones- but i just can't seem to get into wear prosthetics.

36c

40B and they are really mine. No padding needed so my bra feels great!
    ...LISA

I'm 6' 160lbs and slim. I started with 38D's but found all the cute cheap bras don't go higher than a C. Now I'm a 38C. Both looked good but I think the C looks a little better.
    Sally

I'm 6' 2" and find that a snug 38B fits really well and looks quite natural.
    Laura

I am glad to say that I was blessed with very nice B's. Though my legs are my best feature.

Strange, but we have always learned that a "B" in class is better than a "C" or a "D" and that an "A" in what we should shoot for.

I am a natural, without enhancements, 38B, and feel quite comfy in that mold. The curves are where they should be and sweaters look just fine, rounded, soft and feminine.
    Others may like to go "D" or larger but I find my confidence in what has been given to me and what look natural because it is.

Now if the suckers would just stay where they should, I would be a very happy girl.
    I'm a Wendy and I love it!!!!