Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your biggest worry as a CD?

Banned Read only

What's your biggest worry as a CD?

No poll, no intro. Think deep, and let us all know.

Metal Mistress from CT MentalMercury's Avatar
    Losing the urge or having it become not exciting to me anymore.

My biggest worry?..Honestly?
    That i,ll never find a woman who will accept me as i am!!
    Now i,ve accepted myself as a crossdresser i,m very reluctant to try and give it up again!!

Bilinda the housekeeper! Bilinda's Avatar
    There is not much I worry about. But if anything does worry me about my crossdressing, it's that I may meet a great girl that we click in every way, but just this one thing, crossdressing, makes it a no go. That would really suck!
    Don't put lipstick on dry lips unless you want it to stay on for 3 days!

I do believe that my biggest worry is my daughter. I really don't think that she would understand. Every now and then I try to tell her but have not worked up the courage. As far as it getting boring that I don't will ever happen. Sometimes you can go weeks, months or even years without doing it. But for me it has always come back and usually more intense for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Today it is being like this forever. I keep waiting for the desire to cross dress to go away but once again today I'm in a dress and wondering why I do this.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    My biggest worry? Hmmmmm..............

That one day being myself nights and weekends won't be enough and I'll go mad wanting to be 24/7 but can't.

But it's not that big a worry for now.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

Nolife :D
    To be labeled weird or sick or w/e

Biggest worry... well being the vain creature I am its probably the thought of eventually going bald - my hair is an awesome shade of red plus I don't want to have to wear a wig at all.

Losing my job, wife and friends! After that would be getting beaten up by a group of roughnecks that don't appreciate CD's on the street.
    Charlie

Emotionally I do not wish my crossdressing to be public knowledge, a feeling I've had since the days when I thought I was doing something wrong. Intellectually I doubt that if I were outed it would make much of a difference in my life.
    FDR was right, "The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself."
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I guess my biggest worry would be other people's lack of understanding especially family and friends.
    Vivian

Quote Originally Posted by charlie90802 View Post
    Losing my job, wife and friends! After that would be getting beaten up by a group of roughnecks that don't appreciate CD's on the street.
    That about sums it up for me.
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

Just here to make freinds
    losing my wife - because of a little self indulgence.. that would suck...
    Really enjoying this!!!

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Losing job and family over dressing as well as personal safety.

Never being a woman for real and daughter not accepting me for who i what i really am at heart

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    that I lost so many years of this...I would have loved to been dressing up when I was in my 20's...other than that no worries, just enjoying every minute of it

Just about all the above, I have 4years left before I retire,and buy all of the lunch room talk, I would not be welcome with open arms in my small shop, and my son, no theres no way he would acciept me, he knows all of the guy's I work with, we all do the huntin, fishin thing and my life would end as I know it! Jennifer
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivian Best View Post
    I guess my biggest worry would be other people's lack of understanding especially family and friends.
    I would have to agree with this. My wife is understanding of me, but if others were to find out what that would do to our relationship. When my youngest daughter found out, she was so horrible we thought she was trying to break us up. She is better now, but I wouldn't want to go through that again.
    Dana Ryan

Mine was...losing my wife, which happened, funny thing is that after all this, I still love that woman.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Being assaulted when out ... and any bad publicity that might follow.
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

Gold Member
    Countless times this had been said not to do but I cannot help it -
    I worry about how others perceive me.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalMercury View Post
    Losing the urge or having it become not exciting to me anymore.
    Just don't over indulge in it and the enjoyment should last.

My biggest worry is losing my job. My wife accepts me. My son doesn't mind. I am finding new friends who understand me. Those who do not approve don't have to look.

I am tired of being the man THEY want instead of the WOMAN I long to be. I spent too many years making other people happy while I was not happy. It is MY turn to be happy!

For those of you who worry about finding a woman to accept you, my late wife supported my crossdressing and my current wife does, too. There are open-minded women who accept you for who you are. Women who are not intimidated, jealous or bothered by your feminine alter ego. Find your soul mate and be happy!

Being assaulted when out ... and any bad publicity that might follow.
    I am a BIG gal, so I doubt that I would be assaulted. My wife would protect me. She doesn't take any crap from people.

Some of my online friends are petite and travel in groups while dressed en femme. They heard a few insults, but no one touched them. It is a shame that anyone has to worry about that.
    Last edited by Di; 05-19-2008 at 05:45 PM.

Losing the respect of the people in my life that love me for who they believe I am. I have displayed a persona that my friends admire and respect. I am priviledged to share many common interests with friends and we enjoy a very active life. To disappoint them because I have essentially misled them would be more than I could handle. Still, giving up that which is me, would be intolerable.

That I,ll never find a woman who will accept me as I am again.
    I once found one who did but she died in a car accident. The women I meet are ashamed to be with someone like me. Well their loss I guess.