Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What's your biggest worry as a CD?

Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83
    My biggest worry is that God would throw me into Hell for crossdressing. ...... Maybe I should quit just before I die...
    Gee, Kate, isn't that a bit like quitting murder before you die, and this way knowing that you'll not go to Hell? I mean, if both condemn you to eternity in Hell, then I guess crossdressers and murderers are the same in God's eyes. You think this is why Dante described the 7 levels of Hell? Maybe murderers are on something like level 5 or 6, and crossdressers get to set up shop on level 1, just inside the door. That would probably be a fun group, anyway.

This is one of the real problems with the Biblical interpretation of God. I wouldn't worry about Hell for crossdressing, or most women would already be headed there for wearing pants. [SIZE=1](Yeah, yeah, I know....different argument)[/SIZE]

Anyway, my biggest fear when it comes to crossdressing is that some day....sooner or later....my wife is going to come home when I'm fully dressed. She knows I crossdress, and I guess we (or she) decided to just never discuss it. I think she knows that this will happen someday, too. I hope it turns out to be nothing, or even something positive. But I still dread it.

Hey, what level of Hell do you think those pedophile priests go to?

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I think for me the biggest fear would be to never know how it feels to be totally be free and be level 4 or 5. I will probably never get to a level 3 for that matter.

Losing the respect of my kids. Also the rest of my family finding out. Thanks to my wife as I have said before she is very understanding.

Growing old !

Falling down the stairs when in heels !

Kisses

Nadia

Fishers by Indianapolis switcheralso's Avatar

My thought

The closed mind of others! I had a conversation with a gay female at work one day regarding sexual issues. When I discussed my interest and desires to dress in female clothing she did not understand. She was rely closed minded. After some deep discussion she did finally admit that she actually understood and was open to the idea.
    True
    Friendship

“A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway”
    Fr. Jerome Cummings

Banned Read only
    I don't want to seem flippant, but walking in heels. I always have this vision of myself on my arse, legs up.

Not to make for an easy out in expslaination, I have to go along with Jayme 357 and what she had to say.

My standing in my community and throughout the state would/could be an everlasting negative for myself and family. Some of us have developed a level of respect and attention in our other world that would really change our personal life beyond recognition.

My biggest worry is surviving colon cancer. My biggest CD related issue is not fully enjoying being a CD. Not, at least for a short period, living as a woman.
    hugs - maggie

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Harrison View Post

Growing old !
    I am SOO with Suzy on this one! GG's think they have it bad trying to stay young looking - just try to be an aging male trying to keep the younger woman look. Purty much sucks . . .

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    I am SOO with Suzy on this one! GG's think they have it bad trying to stay young looking - just try to be an aging male trying to keep the younger woman look. Purty much sucks . . .

Yeah,I have to agree with you and Suzi.My fantasy image of my self is that of a beautiful young woman. My chances to be a beautiful woman are slim and the chance to be young has long since pasted.

Aspiring Member
    Being throw into Hell, don't think so.
    The supreme being that created us knew before hand what we were going to do before we did.
    The bible was written by mankind for mankind. Enough of that.
    Being accepted by my family and friends would be nice but know that won't happen.
    To be able to find an understanding female would also be nice but they are few and far between.
    To be able to live as I wish but being in the bible belt or a very conservative state is also hard to do.
    Hoping that I can leave the closet door open and go out as the person I am most comfortable being.

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post

Hey, what level of Hell do you think those pedophile priests go to?
    As there is no hell (and no heaven either), they don't go anywhere. They just rot. As as they were rotten before they died, the process doesn't take as long.

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    This is why it is important to moisturize, ladies. My wife complains that I use more of her Olay than she does
    Last edited by Holly; 06-07-2008 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts... please use the EDIT button to add content. Multiposting is not permitted.

I wonder why we seem to be more afraid of being found out, than homosexuals being outed. Is it because we are such a small minority and there is less understanding of our condition?

Since joining this forum it seems the younger members are more worried than the older members. If I was young again and know what I know now I would be a lot braver.

Since writing the above I have just finished reading the post "Is there any release from the curse" and there seems a great contradiction between the answers. Most of us would not or could not give up CDing, but fear being outed. On second thoughts maybe this post should be in the other thread!
    Last edited by Holly; 06-07-2008 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts... please use the EDIT button to add content. Multiposting is not permitted.

Ending up in the ER whils't Commando.

Well my biggest worry is if my outfit is matching and it is proper for the event that I am wearing it for!

Honestly though, I do worry about getting accosted while dressed by some redneck. That's about it for me!

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    My biggest worry?..Honestly?
    That i,ll never find a woman who will accept me as i am!!
    Now i,ve accepted myself as a crossdresser i,m very reluctant to try and give it up again!!
    Absolutely agree! I enjoy who I have become and would love to share with someone, someday.

BriannaD formerly Alyssa
    My biggest worry has always been that I will be unable to find a loving, acceptable partner because of my desire to dress and embrace my feminine side.
    No Woman wants to date a guy who owns cuter heels than her! Brianna

I am trying to embrace my femme side, to dress fully and embody femme
    behaviors... and to be accepted by my wife (who is accepting). This would
    include sex as dressed, and in that femme mode too.
    But i also need to deal with my male side... and find the right balance... address masc. needs that i have underdeveloped.
    My frear is: never embodying the femme in a way that is deeply pleasing to me.
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

You know, I have just thought of one that trumps the "getting older" that I supplied earlier. My biggest fear is that my four year old daughter will find out and hate it. She is the light of my life and I just can't stand the idea that she might hate such a huge part of me.

Losing the respect of the people that I care about, and the love of my wife who has always supported me in every way.

here's a scary one

If my identity was stolen by somebody in the small town that I live in and showed everybody the emails and site's that I visit and buy thing's from.

My biggest worry is that I would lose all of my wife and all of friends. Also being assaulted by people who have closed minds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My biggest worry is coming down with Altizmers and forgetting that I am a CDer and stop dressing

Banned Read only
    Thanks loads to everyone who replied to the thread!

I went through the answers, and it seems that by far the three biggest worries from those who responded are a) being caught and b) lack of acceptance, and c) fear of rejection.

Other reasons evoked in no particular order:

Losing the urge
    Not having the courage to tell someone
    Hoping the desire to CD will go away
    Losing control of the urge
    Being labelled as sick
    Going bald
    Losing loved ones
    Getting beaten up
    Never being a real woman
    Having lost years of CD'ing / Not having enough time to do everything
    Being overweight / being to big / being too tall
    Guilt over self-indulgence
    Being taken advantage of for sex
    Hindrance to becoming successful in some field
    Humiliation

Definitely food for thought, and just shows how much stigma there is surrounding crossdressing!