Thread: My Doctor Prescribed Panties

My Doctor Prescribed Panties

Without going into details I recently had a medical condition which caused some swelling in my groin area. I was referred to a urologist, he prescribed some mediction which has worked and suggested that I wear supporting underwear such as a jock. I haven't had a jock since PE class in my sophmore year of high school and have no real desire to get another one. I don't care for 'tighty whities' so that left me with just one alternative for a tight stretch fabric undergarment.
    I have a follow up appointment in a couple weeks. I'm trying to decide on what color to wear. He is young and appears to have a sense of humor so I think he will enjoy my reaction to his prescription.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

That's a good one and everyone knows you have to follow doctor's orders .

Although not quite as good, I had a skin graft on my leg. The nurse that did the dressing chewed me out for not wearing nylons. She told me where I could buy them and how much they cost. I told her where I usually buy mine and she should send her patients there, they were cheaper.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

I looooove it. and where3 can I find a doctor like that.

Silver Member
    Hey Trannie T you better follow your doc's orders and wear that 'supporting underwear'. The only time that I do not wear panties is when I go to my doctor for an office visit. I would love to go there and be seen wearing panties but have not had the courage to do so yet. Maybe if my doctor prescribed those 'supporting underwear' I would do it.

This is not a joke...

I have suffered from recurring hydroceles for several years - essentially they make one of your nuts swell to the size of a large plum, then orange, then pumpkin, then watermelon...etc.

A once yearly needle drain fixes and has avoided the 6 weeks off for recovery. (Imagine getting kicked in the nuts by Godzilla - that's what the surgical recovery is described as by a friend who had it...)

My doctor gave me the same advice...

Told me to ask my wife for some

Panties

I know the feeling I have a cyst on one of the boys and my Doc recomended a support from an ortopedics supply, I went there and they were over $25.00 the sales lady said to get a good fitting panty they are less expensive and are cooler for our heat here, I have been wearing them for over two years legitamatly not hiding them.
    I really have some pretty ones so my SO says.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalia View Post
    I have suffered from recurring hydroceles for several years - essentially they make one of your nuts swell to the size of a large plum, then orange, then pumpkin, then watermelon...etc.

A once yearly needle drain fixes and has avoided the 6 weeks off for recovery. (Imagine getting kicked in the nuts by Godzilla - that's what the surgical recovery is described as by a friend who had it...)

My doctor gave me the same advice...

Told me to ask my wife for some
    Oh you just gave me a flash back of the movie Johny Dangerously , when the were talking about elephantiasis balls syndrome

I'm trying to decide on what color to wear.
    It has to be HOT PINK with maby a little Pink bow in front.

I have this vision of you handing your prescription to a sales gal at Victoria's Secrets and saying "My doctor told me to wear these and call him in the morning"!
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Does your medical insurance cover your prescription?

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Michelle View Post
    Does your medical insurance cover your prescription?
    My insurance only covers generic panties.

Wink I think we're in the same boat...

[SIZE="3"]Epyditymitis perhaps? I've had problems with this "area" and I'll probably be on antibiotics forever. Same thing, doctor recommended snug underwear, so I'm just doing what the doc ordered! Thankfully the flare ups are becoming less freqent, but the underlying problem which keeps bringing on the groin problem (chronic prostatitis) has been wreaking havoc with my testoserone level. The doc wanted to give me shots for that, I've declined the offers, and consequently, boobs are growing, body hair is leaving, and something else isn't what it used to be... not too sure I'm happy about that that last part, but oh well. All I can say is, the Lord's got a sense of humor.

Haven't tried to buy panties with my healthcare card yet, but it's a thought I suppose...

Take care and God bless! [/SIZE]

Smile doctor

I had the same problem as Randi and it continued until I had the offending member removed during a hernia operation.I have all the joys she described but without any 'flare-ups'.Happy days.
    Last edited by racquel; 05-22-2008 at 02:38 PM.

Prescribed panties

I had one case of Epyditymitis and the doc ordered the snug panties for me. I had informed my wife and she returned from the mall with a complete collection of ladies panties and she insisted I wear them all the time. I have complied with the doc and wife. She loves me so much!!
    Shawna

I had my follow up visit with my physican today, he pronounced me healthy. I did not wear pink panties with the little bow, they were in the wash, I did wear a pair of black nylon briefs. When I lowered my pants and pulled down my panties he gave no reaction, just said I was doing well.

About 5 years ago my right leg began to become a bit swollen and rather uncomfortable. My doc determined I was both overweight and was retaining fluid. She prescribed, and I qoute " compression stockings". Now, I know she meant the surgical weight knee high types. However, being one to use any chance I can, I took what she said literally.
    Off to the drug store with prescription in hand I went. Picked up two pair of them, with some nice lace on the top. OMG are those things expensive. As for looks, well , kiunda like wearing two fire hoses. Really ugly. Found a site "on line" called brightlife direct For the last 4 years I've been wearing the Allegro brand of compression stockings which are reasonably shear and have plenty of support for my gams.
    I'm wearing a pair of them in my avatar.
    But honey, the doc said I have to wear stockings.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I'm having a "procedure" with the urologist in a couple of weeks (I have a son and a daughter and see no need for further children :P ) and they recommend wearing "supportive" undergarments. Naturally, I told my wife that I needed new panties. She cracked a joke about being doubly emasculated and bought me a nice new set. Aint she sweet?

That'll give the urologist I smile I am sure. He'll wonder if you're wearing panties as a symbol of the emasculating power of the vasectomy.

"Well dear, if I'm not going to be able to do what a man does, I guess I'm not a man anymore. So I guess I should be wearing panties?! Right?! Right?!"

Or, wear this

You could always wear control top pantyhose, just for the extra compression factor.

Get it in writing

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    Without going into details I recently had a medical condition which caused some swelling in my groin area. I was referred to a urologist, he prescribed some mediction which has worked and suggested that I wear supporting underwear such as a jock. I haven't had a jock since PE class in my sophmore year of high school and have no real desire to get another one. I don't care for 'tighty whities' so that left me with just one alternative for a tight stretch fabric undergarment.
    I have a follow up appointment in a couple weeks. I'm trying to decide on what color to wear. He is young and appears to have a sense of humor so I think he will enjoy my reaction to his prescription.
    Maybe your medical insurance will cover it!

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I had that "No more kids" operation, and about a 3 years later I had what appeared to be Epyditymitis. Thought not too common, it happens to some that have had a vasectomy. Snug undies and Ice!
    Drumming, My other hobby

Quote Originally Posted by lisa_e_love View Post
    That'll give the urologist I smile I am sure. He'll wonder if you're wearing panties as a symbol of the emasculating power of the vasectomy.

"Well dear, if I'm not going to be able to do what a man does, I guess I'm not a man anymore. So I guess I should be wearing panties?! Right?! Right?!"
    I don't think I'll be any less of a man. It's not like I'm being castrated. I actually don't see the vasectomy as emasculating. That would be like telling women who get their tubes tied that they are somehow less feminine. The fact that I won't be able to produce any more children is a good thing. Two is enough, especially at my age.

I think what emasculates me more than anything are the pink pajamas my wife bought me for father's day with the paisley flower print. Those are wonderfully emasculating, thank you very much

Silver Member
    My insurance has in and out of network lingerie shops for these types of scripts and of course there is a deductible. I have to find out if there is a family deductible where my wifes purchases could go toward it. Some may have a "No Frills" clause to contend with.
    I have a similar problem and wore JC Penney's panties 9actually selected by my wife) for it until my wife found men's bikinis that are a support style (she doesn't about my know the cd thing). All good thing must end.