Thread: Excuses to use on SO who doesn't know

Excuses to use on SO who doesn't know

Okay, I'm not proud of this. I used to be in a relationship with a SO who didn't know I crossed gender barriers. I used to come up with the weirdest excuses on why I had smooth skin (vs. my earlier hairy legs), etc. I used the "it's summer, hence hotter" excuse, or the "i'm thinking of joining a swim team" excuse. what did you use?

Smile

Hey Tgirl,
    I've always found that honesty is the best answer! One lie leads to another, sooner or latter you will always get caught.
    If you don't want admit to crossdressing, tell the truth just say "I like to be hairless"
    Hope this helps

Paula Rae
    [SIZE="1"]Member: Diablo Valley Girls[/SIZE]

I would say the truth.

I remove hair on most parts of my body, because smooth skin looks nicer, it feels nicer, is easier to wash.

Then the ultimate answer which is that hairy legs are embarassing when wearing a skirt!
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

For a shaved chest, I've used " I had a stress test and they shaved parts of my chest for the electrodes and it looked funny, so I shaved it all."

Beth
    Oh, how I wish....

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Why not just say because you want to. Although being shaven or part shaven is a bonus to my dressing, I actually hate hair anyway. I'm lucky mine only grows thinly, but long, and it's easier just to take it off anyway. no body ever notices when I have shaved it, even if it's been a long time, so dispite being a crossdresser, just be honest, ie you don't want it!
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Substitute the word "Lies" for "Excuses." It is a lot better to just tell the truth.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

"I did it for Halloween one year, and just really like it!"

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I used to say I was naturally hair free before I felt comfortable enough to tell the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Rae View Post
    Hey Tgirl,
    I've always found that honesty is the best answer! One lie leads to another, sooner or latter you will always get caught.
    If you don't want admit to crossdressing, tell the truth just say "I like to be hairless"
    Hope this helps

Paula Rae
    Although I have not reached the point that I can tell my SO everything, when it comes to shaving, I do tell the truth: e.g., I like to go hairless.
    warmly, Linnea

Total honesty. You'd be amazed at how well it works and she probally already suspects.

Silver Member
    Hey tgirlinva, just tell her the truth because it will come out eventually. Playing these kind of games will hurt any relationship that is serious.

I'm not with her anymore

I'm not with her anymore. I figured out that I was a TS so I doubt I'll go back to girls anytime soon. I started the thread because I wondered what "clever" ways people used to explain their smooth skin, etc. Yes, honesty is the best policy, but people aren't always ready to come forth.

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlinva View Post
    Yes, honesty is the best policy, but people aren't always ready to come forth.
    Yes, honesty is "as a rule" the best policy.
    But it may be exceedingly dangerous to be honest with everybody.
    And not only when the other person is sort of mad for instance....

Kisses

Nadia

[SIZE=4]I used to make a list of the excuses I made for various things (in a previous non-supportive relationship). [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Then I lost the list. Starting from scratch and not having as good a memory as the SO was fatal for that marriage.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Your sis,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Tami[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

After what happened to me last time, i,ll just tell her the truth from the start when i meet someone else!!!
    Making excuses gets you nowhere, it just delays the truth coming out!!!

i use the fire as an excuse, when going into a burning building
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE