Thread: what to do

what to do

hi girls
    im in a delemma
    ive been cross dressing for yrs now
    my prob is my partner isnt keen (he is gay im queer)
    when we first meet and started to txt i said that i like crossdressing trannies n the femmene side (when in boy mode i think im manly) an he gave the impression the he dressed up . now it was a long distance relationship at first (he was in the philipines) well 3 yrs later he hasent dressed up n froned on my femmne side when i have i go to a frends place (she is post op) an have known me for a long time and has encouranged n helped me a lot i go there for the afternoon n night an shave down n dressup n we do girley things together (non sexual) very sensual thow the prob is that when i get home i get the third degree n treated like dirt... now ive stoped smokeing,come out to a few n changed my job to suite him
    and now i think their is a scam going on and ive fallen in
    do stay semi comefortable or go back to being able to dress when i like witch was voften
    come on girls i need some advice ???
    i think the high heel needs to be firmly planted
    your thorts please...

Hi
    "he is gay im queer" .. sorry, I dont understand the difference. Can you explain?

"now i think their is a scam going on and ive fallen in" ... what kind of scam?

Not wishing to be unhelpful, but reading between the lines it seems you are already uncomfortable within the relationship.

Why would anyone want to stay with someone who treats them as dirt? It doesn't really matter if you are gay/straight/queer or crossdresser /TS .. what matters is that in a relationship there should be respect for each other. You dont have it.
    What is there for you to think about?

You dont really need advice as you plainly see what is happening in the relationship which it appears was built on the rocky foundation of deceit.

Get out of it, move on and live your life for you.

Best wishes.
    Amanda

Banned Read only
    Amanda's probably hit that nail right on the head, from what you tell us.

If you're happy with who you are and you're partner is not, then you're partner is what needs changing, not you.

Nobody here would put up with an abusive relationship if they didn't have to. Semi-comfortable? Are you kidding? Without the permanent bonds of kids or real love or even respect, what's the point of a relationship like that?

Get a life, hon! Get a real life! Get a life that makes you happy, not semi-miserable!

If your confident enough in yourself to label yourself 'queer', (meaning really out there and not caring what others think) then your brave enough and strong enough to stand up to a jealous, demoralizing partner.

Ain't no "semi" anything worth insult and abuse!
    Last edited by deja true; 05-21-2008 at 05:53 AM. Reason: added thought...

Amanda's right. If this guy's treating you like dirt, and lording over you, and telling you what to do, you already have your answer.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Red face

Annable
    If you think that this relationship is not working then then free yourself , even if you love him, we Cds love who we are , search your happiness with another one unless he accepts you as you are ......

Silver Member
    Annabelle, It is YOUR life and YOUR choice! If you are not comfortable and confident in this relationship and do not see things getting better, it's time to make the choice and move on! Are you better off today than you were last month? Things could only get worse for you if you stay.
    Enjoy your life, Chari

Smile

my advice would be to plant your high heels in a new location. why not stay with your other friend until you can work out where to go from here

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Amanda's rite

The answer u seek, is written in your post to us.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

thanks girls
    its the comfermation i needed

love to all

to explain
    he is gay, im queer
    he,... only has eyes for men
    me,.. i have eyes for all cd,tv,women,femmene gay guys
    he is very straght in being gay, only dose this n not that
    me ohh la la try it all baby
    hugs n kisses to all
    i feel much more empowerd
    i, we are not alone

Smile Good

Hi,annabelle, すきです。

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by annabellesmooth View Post
    to explain
    he is gay, im queer
    he,... only has eyes for men
    me,.. i have eyes for all cd,tv,women,femmene gay guys
    he is very straght in being gay, only dose this n not that
    me ohh la la try it all baby
    hugs n kisses to all
    i feel much more empowerd
    i, we are not alone
    ummm... that makes you bisexual, doesn't it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

DD beat me to it! I think your describing Bi-Sexual.

Now, if you mean that being "queer," means effeminate in The New Lexicon of your peer group. I would imagine you can be "queer," and Bi-sexual.

How well I know: "Finding a partner is easy!" "Finding a relationship is hard!" If this guy doesn't make you happy, move on. One of the biggest mistakes we make in our lives is sticking around and trying to change unsolvable situations. IT NEVER WORKS! You just have to determine if this particular situation is unsolvable.

I know there is quite a bit of prejudice in The male Gay Community against those males who do not present as masculine. They have this sad idea that the only way to be "Gay," is to present 100% male looking and acting all the time. My Group used to meet at a local GLBT Resort and I got "line and verse," on more than a few occasions. In one sense, I think we might be getting a bit ahead of our "Brothers." We have pretty much accepted the idea of a "spectrum of transgender." I think there is also a "Gay Spectrum," and Gay Folk should accept and embrace the idea. If your B.F. is one of those who can't, too bad for him as he will lose you. Here's a strategy; try to explain to him about the difference between gender and sexuality...maybe he will listen.

The choice is yours Darlin'. But remember that here you will always have people who will read and try to help. Have a Special Day!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Dump him and move on.

thanks to all the very specal people who have taken the time to reply to my delema
    groop hug to all,....
    tears of delight...

Hun get rid of him and go your own way you don't have to live like that.
    Angie