Thread: on top of the world

on top of the world

hi gurls
    its been awhile since i posted but i check every night to see whats new.i will keep this as short as possible as i told yall in my intro im married to a wonderfull woman for the past 18 yrs.weve had our up and downs because of my dressing she was a p.k and me running around in skirts was wrong to her because of her upbringing. we were talking a couple of nights ago and she just blew me away it has gotten to the point that all i wear is womans clothes most of the time i dont even put makeup on im just a guy that wears a skirt.axcept in front of our grandaughter she out of the blue said she was sorry for all the hard times she gave me over the yrs about it i had to pic up my jaw off the floor she said she loves me 100% both frank and carrie.weve read so many stories about non supportive wives and divorces i just wannted to share this and maybe give someone a glimor of hope that even though things dont look so good at the moment just hang in and maybe things will work out with a happy ending like mine i LOVE her withall my heart and even though she will probibly never read this i just wanted yall to know.
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

Banned Read only
    If your sharing the stories with her, she got the message about not being threatened...

That's wonderful, and a great incentive for others to do the same.

Even better would be to get her to sign up. The FAB forum could help her cope even more...

Thanks for a wonderful story...

Lisen up the rest of you!

Aspiring Member
    Carrie,

That is great news! It takes a lot of love to make 18 years, and it sound like you have many more to go!

-Shannen

I think that is a wonderful story and you should let her read it.

Hey Carrie, thanks for the glimmer!!I kind'a need to see that little ray of light right now.
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

wow carrie - thanks for sharing that. very encouraging for those who are not yet in that place

mitch

Hooray for you and your partner! When I rediscovered dressing on an out of town trip in 2004, it was like being hit by a tidal wave. I bought shoes, bras, etc, etc on the way home.
    I took everything to my GF's house, and she was really in shock. A strong Catholic upbringing, she assumed (more like KNEW) it meant I was gay and she had lost her guy.
    A couple of months later, on another short out of town trip, she got to meet Wenda, bit by bit, and came to regard her as a whole new friend. One who was much more fun to shop with.
    It's a big shock for some partners, but with some luck and patience, it can turn out. Good for you and your wife!! w

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Hi Carrie! Great story, thanks for sharing it with us.
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Hi Carie, It is great to hear that your wife is understanding of your femine side, Maybe if you shared this site with her, she might find some comfort here also. Tomara

Carrie, That's wonderful what a great felling that must be. I'm happy for you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    Carrie, what a wonderful story. There are a lot of us who would love to have a supportive and understanding wife so you are very fortunate indeed. I hope your situation only continues to improve. My best wishes go out to you and to your wife.

girl next door
    Yay!!! Oh, I am sooo happy for you Carrie! Thanx for sharing your story with us! We don't always realize how little threads like these can make a big difference in someone else's life. xoxo Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Well I'm so happy for you Carrie that's great news and get that lady some flowers hun.
    Angie

Carrie, thank-you for sharing your story and experience. You and your wife are to be congratulated for devoting much time and attention to your marriage relationship and respecting one another.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Smile

[SIZE="3"]Carrie, your post echoes my situation, too. My wife of 28 years accepts me as I am. I wear skirts regularly around the house. My son accepts me and hisg/f doesn't mind. I'm really blessed and so are you.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Most people grow up with preconcieved notions on many things, including Gays and Trans people. A lot of that is now easing but were are not totalling there yet. Thus when we tell our wives/SO's that we are Trans, their preconceived notions rear their heads. I told my wife a year ago I was a CDer, she was not a happy camper about it. It stayed that wasy unttil a month ago when she saw me for the first time fully dressed. After talking and talking and talking, I think she saw her preconcieved notions were wrong and her husband being a CDer was not so bad. She is now a lot more accepting. In fact the other day she offered me two of her long dresses/gowns that she can not longer wear. The first one did not fit, but the second did fit.

Great story Carrie! I can kind of relate. Although my wife has been nothing but understanding and supportive from Day 1, it's her unconditional love and acceptance that makes dressing such a joy and such a wonderful experience. And you're right - for those not as lucky with their SO, there is always hope.

i would like to thank everyone for your positive responces i let judy read them it brought tears to her eyes. you wanna know something ?for the very first time in my life i can truly say i am 100% happy its almost scary im 43 and since the first time i put on my sisters panties with little yellow flowers at the age of 6and 14 suicide attempts i just keep waiting for the bottom to fall out because i dont know how to handle being this happy. i just love haveing friends like me to talk to just wish some one lived near to go out with and have fun anyone from austin texas out there?
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!