Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's over

I'm a bit confused over this post, Tess. I guess I haven't been following the story so I just wonder why the animosity. Or did I just read it wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by tess-leigh View Post
    I don't think anyone following your story is surprised at the divorce happening eventually... more surprised that the proceedings hadn't been started earlier.

But the timing is a bit suspect. Is it just a coincidence that it happened not too long after your family reunion -- during which, if my memory serves me correctly, she somehow got word of the meeting and arrived and insisted that your under-18 daughter leave with her?

From this distance, and as someone who has quite likely missed some key posts of yours, I have formed the impression that your ex-to-be is unhappy at the prospect that you might be happy. I think I saw a claim of "You ruined my life!" go by recently? Is there a bit of revenge being run out over there? Or am I mis-assessing, and this is just an, "MJ, I've been thinking about the situation, and as I have decided that reconciliation is not possible now, I believe it would be kinder to both of us if we were to let go of the situation and get on with our lives, time to start putting the old phase behind us." ?

What difference does the timing make? The one that crops to mind first has to do with legal custody of your youngest daughter, whom I think you said before is under-age. Another couple of years and that trauma would not have to be run through the court system. What is she offering in that regard? Is she trying for minimal access, "protect" your daughter from you as much as possible, or is she offering "No matter what the differences are between us, you are an important part of your daughter's life, and she should stay with you part of the time" ?

MJ,

You have many friends here. Sorry to hear about the news. Be careful how far you reach into the Rum.

Extra love your way,

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Dear MJ,

I am sorry to hear about this..and that you are saddened by the outcome..perhaps in the back of your mind you have thought it might come to this but it always is a terrific blow when it finally arrives..

I am gladdened by the fact you have been reunited with your children and grandbaby and they will be a comfort to you..

Please keep your chin "up"..and know you are not alone..you have some wonderful friends here and it will pass..takes time..but your friends and family will see you through this...

You have great courage and you too shall step over this "obstacle" placed before you as you walk down your pathway in this life..

Bless your heart..

Take care,

Majestyk's Lady

lots of good advice

The others have said it all and said it well. Don't blame the dressing or yourself, or her. It's done. What you learn from it is what you can salvage and take away for another day. All the best, w.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JennyS. View Post
    I'm a bit confused over this post, Tess. I guess I haven't been following the story so I just wonder why the animosity. Or did I just read it wrong?
    You are a bit confused about my post, I am a bit confused about your question, so things balance out

Thinking about my questions more, I see that although they were natural ones, for MJ to have answered in the posting could have required a break with MJ's practice of not criticizing her in public. That is a good ethical practice, and it was immoderate of me to have implicitly asked MJ to violate it.

The basic points remain: I can opine that IMHO it sounds as if MJ's wife would prefer to see MJ unhappy, but it would have been better if I had not implicitly asked MJ to confirm any such thing.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Sorry for your loss MJ, as others have said you are among friends here.

Since I am going through a divorce at the moment also, I feel your pain. I am planning a road trip after my wife moves out.

Enfemme Road Trip West. Maybe we should join forces and drive twice as far away.

Michelle

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

MJ, I'm so sorry!

That this is happening to u, just proves the old saying, " Bad things can happen to nice people". And there's no one here nicer than u r!

So many of us have suffered thru divorces. As I have. She was the only woman I've ever loved, (to date). I'm looking again. My divorce had nothing to do with CDing. And I suspect most divorces that r blamed on CDing, have other factors involved, too!

Some day I hope to have a drink with u, but I just finished a toast TO u. Rum, of course! I don't drink Coke!

Here's to u, MJ. And to the new chapter opening up in the story of your life!
    CHEERS!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

So sorry MJ.

I guess it's the finality of it that hurts the most huh?

In time, that may be a good thing, because you will move on, but you seem like a sensitive girl and I know how emotionally charged things like this are for us.

I hope your tomorrow is sunnier and brighter.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Again thank you all ,your the greatest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MJ I don't know what else to say
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Dear MJ - I'm so sorry you're going through such a painful time at this moment and I am thinking of you. Time will help to heal things ~ and you still have all of us on this site who love and care for you.

Suzy

I'm so sorry MJ

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    i should have told her from the start That i sometimes cross-dress back when . she found out and it did not go well ...today 3.5 years later i was served divorce papers ..
    the sad part is i relay did love her.
    i am sure as cd'r we all love our S.O yet can't tell her our secret ..but we trust our other half with our very life and bank book .
    it's over because i kept this hidden .
    it's a sad day. for me .
    Time to break out the rum
    rant off
    MJ, I am so sorry you must go through that kind of pain. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy let along a good and caring person like you.
    Lots of hugs from Texas,
    Kimberly

MJ,

I feel your pain. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Hugs,

Melanie
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

So sorry for your loss MJ.Things can only get better from here

MJ

I think it's nearly all been said so for now I'll send you loads of

Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Sorry to hear this MJ. Stay strong. This one's on me...

-Cayce

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    You have our sympathy and love. We only wish you were closer so we could hug you and comfort you. I know things will be better for you soon. You're a lovely girl, so someone will come along and see that, then love you for who you really are.

Hugs, Marci and Julie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Hi M.J. I know we dont know each other accept for possible the occasional comment to a post but I do feel for you and wish you the very best. The old saying about when a door closes a window opens and I truly believe that is true.

The great thing about these chat rooms is the support.

Good luck in the future and I do hope we can get to know each other better.

Mj, sending you cyberhugs. So sorry.
    Find me on Facebook. I'm Princess Pink!

I'm truly sorry for you MJ! Life's reality is that some women just can't accept us and it makes it worse when we truly love them.
    Vivian

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    You are where myself and a lot of others are terrified of ending up. You have all my thoughts and prayers.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Hi MJ , I just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am sorry for the you have to deal with , just remember you have the support of all of your friends here. Try to keep a positive thought. Tomara

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Good luck to you MJ!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Hey sis, i understand exactly what you,re going through
    Keep strong hon and you,ll make it to the other side
    We,re with you all the way!!