Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has this ever happened to you...?

Has this ever happened to you...?

I lost my favorite pair of panties. Can't find them anywhere. I searched the entire house, even the garage. Everywhere. Where the heck are they?!?!!?

Is this the 'lost sock syndrome"?

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Did you try the cat?

Banned Read only
    I think someone's doing to you what you used to do to your mom or sister...

Someone's stealin' 'em!

Got any strange little boys hangin' around?

Smile Life's funny

Hey Jenny,
    Happened to me too. Turned out my step son had a fetish for womens panties.
    I felt real bad about going through his dresser drawers but after losing 4 or 5 pairs of real nice panties this was the only real explanation
    I could come to. I just left a non-commital note on top of my panties and they stopped disappearing.

Life is really funny some times! I just look back at this and wonder what went on in his mind when he read the note. (we never talked about it)

Paula Rae
    [SIZE="1"]Member: Diablo Valley Girls[/SIZE]

Most of the stuff I've lost had fallen out of the drawer and was under the chest of drawers. I found them moving the first time. Now it is the first place I look after the washer, dryer and dirty clothes.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Don't think I have lost a pair of panties in many years, but with well over 200 pair I might not know!! I rarely ever wear the same pair twice in one month, so if I was missing a pair I wouldn't notice. They are all my favorites!
    I did have my late wife trained to ask me before she wore a pair of my panties, which she did often. Always said mine were prettier and more sexy! I just wanted to know in case I was planning on wearing that particular pair.

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, but man underneath!

Did you try looking under your skirt? :-)

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JennyS. View Post
    I lost my favorite pair of panties. Can't find them anywhere. I searched the entire house, even the garage. Everywhere. Where the heck are they?!?!!?
    Ummm, did you still have them after I last came over to visit? Cuz after I was out at a few people's places recently, when I came home I found some panties stuck by static cling to the back of my slacks... and I couldn't exactly go around calling everyone up and say, "I may have your panties", seeing as some of them were single guys who aren't known to cross-dress. I didn't think I was at your place that day, but I could be getting the dates confused. Want me to have a quick checkie here?

buy a new one, and if you found them you will have 2 pair of favorite panties
    Don't you just love my dress honey ? Is pure satin and i wear it for you

Silver Member
    Hey Jenny, I find it hard to comment on this one. Are you serious or just putting us on? You have not told us what your living arrangement is so how can we determine where your panties went. I think you are funning with us here.

Oh no! It's The Panty Monster that lives in The Dryer. Call Orkin right now!

Or, you can try looking through the other stuff you put in the dryer last week. Try looking in the legs of your guy pants.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CD Susan View Post
    You have not told us what your living arrangement is so how can we determine where your panties went.
    We could ask Hermione Simpson to pop over and do some kaltsomancy!

(Do you know how much research it took to find that word??)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally2005 View Post
    Did you try looking under your skirt? :-)
    whoa i remember i lost a pair ONCE and then found them at the bottom of one of my suit pants... better check.

Quote Originally Posted by Megan70 View Post
    Did you try the cat?

When I lost a favourite thong, I did. Found him guilty too!
    He didn't seem too bothered though.....
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]"You can have my stilletoes when you can prise them from my cold, dead feet"

did you look?

did you look at the pair you are wearing?
    like looking for glasses while still wearing them

missy

Quote Originally Posted by CD Susan View Post
    Hey Jenny, I find it hard to comment on this one. Are you serious or just putting us on? You have not told us what your living arrangement is so how can we determine where your panties went. I think you are funning with us here.
    I'm serious! I have spoken of my living situation before... But, I'm a single father of a 6 year old little girl. I never dress around her and I keep my stuff hidden in my room. I try to keep track of my clothes very closely because she is always nosing around!
    Yes... I did check in her room, just in case.
    I've looked under the bed, the dressers, around the washer and dryer. I even looked in the freakin refrigerator!!!

They probably went to the same place where the socks go... under that little gap in the washing machine... down the drain
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

While I've never lost any panties, socks are a completely different story. Must be one of lifes little mysteries where they end up at.

It wasn't panties but I lost my favorite skirt. No I don't have it on.

The only time I ever lost a pair of panties was when one of the guys on a construction job ask for them. So I slipped them off and figured it was worth it to give him a thril.
    Mikecd999

Metal Mistress from CT MentalMercury's Avatar
    I hate more when I forget where I put something in particular that I'm looking for and I know I have. Did that with a tank top last night.

Quote Originally Posted by searching View Post
    It wasn't panties but I lost my favorite skirt. No I don't have it on.
    I would die if that happened to me. Skirts are my favorite women's clothing and my favorite skirt happens to be the first article of women's clothing I ever bought for myself.
    Last edited by MentalMercury; 05-22-2008 at 11:07 AM.

I never notice any being lost, since I have so many pair I can't really keep track of them... but I DO have them show up in surprising places sometimes and am glad that I'm alone when I find them!

For instance, I have to change a lot in the car before or after playing sports. If I have panties on, I'll just stuff them into a pants pocket, a jacket pocket, the glovebox of the car along with quite a few other places... whatever is handy at the time.

Then, more times than not, I forget about them. So a few days later, I'll reach into a jacket pocket, feel something strange, and pull out a pair of panties! So far, this hasn't happened when it could be really embarrasing. The one close call was on a traffic stop. I opened the glovebox to get my registration, while the officer pointed his flashlight on it... and there sat a lacy bra and pair of panties right on top of everything else.

I know this is going to 'out' me someday, since they are turning up everywhere now in places I least expect them!
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

I bet some crossdresser broke in and stole them

IT WASSENT ME
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

Banned Read only
    They probably eloped with that missing sock.