Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GUILT: other peoples' clothes

[SIZE=2]I too started with my mother's clothes (no sister), and when married, my wife's. I bought her many "sexy" items of underwear because I wanted to see her in them, especially in the bedroom, but she didn't really like that idea, and wore them very infrequently. At the time I think I wore them more often than she did![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]As her tastes have become more conservative over the years, I no longer feel her clothes are as exciting as when she was younger. I still like to try on anything she buys (even the ones she returns) even though my own small stash has grown to satisfy most of my needs. Funnily enough, over half my stash are clothes she has thrown out, but I have intercepted them on the way to the bin or the charity shop! I still feel closer to her whenever I put on her lingerie or one of her skirts or dresses; it adds to the excitement for me, knowing that she's been in there too. Does anyone else feel that?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Tony[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    To Debbeelee:
    Sharing is a little different; sharing is giving permission, not sneaking into someone else's drawers.
    I'd love to share clothes, but that's not going to happen.

Aspiring Member
    To: Dragster;
    It's not clean from your post if your SO knows you wear her things, including things she thought she got rid of.
    Are you keeping all dressing from her?

been borrowing moms, aunts, and wifes clothing for years. Just don't have the opportunity to purchase much for myself. So I guess that since my wife and I wear nearly the same size then it is good for me....
    No, those are my Panties]

Wink The case of the missing panties

Hi girls btw this is my first post
    I had quite an interesting ritual going when I was in my teens . I lived only a few blocks from a large hospital in the inner city and Sometimes I would deliberately walk past the laundry and watch the pretty young nurses wash and dry their clothes later on I would check out the dryers to see what was left behind then as time qiucky past I became bolder and became quite the daring theif. I unfortunately I had no sister If I had I would probably have adored her.... so you all will just have to do. I'll go a little further and tell you some of my other daring escapades I'm in kind of a tell all mood tonight I had a job that put me in college dorms (girls) frequently well you guessed it I found myself going through hampers for freshly scented panties .I kept up this practice until the oportunity no longer existed Guilt no actually not a shred of it. And all this a precurser of what was to to be a wonderful and exciting life. As an adult now I look back and shake my head ....and smile....lacie

Melissa G
    When i was younger i took every chance to wear girls clothes. I wore so many peoples, mostly my sisters and moms. When ever my sister would have friends sleep over i would try on their stuff. While visiting female cousins i would try on their stuff. Looking back i feel no guilt whatsoever, in fact if i was in a situation to wear their things again, i would. I only wear stuff that fits and i dont cause it any harm. I only ever took one item of clothing and that was from my sister.

[SIZE=2]
    Quote Originally Posted by susan1974 View Post
    To: Dragster;[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]It's not clean from your post if your SO knows you wear her things, including things she thought she got rid of.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Are you keeping all dressing from her?
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Susan,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]My wife's in the stage where she "doesn't want to know" about my CDing, and has been for almost 20 years. I made a last attempt to get her to understand my needs 3 years ago, just after I found this site, but progress is painfully slow, and she's still in the out-of-sight, out-of-mind mode.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]For many years I wore her clothes in secret, but in one of our conversations, she suggested that I don't need to buy any clothes because I could wear hers. She's paranoid of me being seen buying womens clothes for myself, or even of a parcel going astray if I use mail order, and it was her means of eliminating that risk; not a tacit approval of what I was doing. She's also unaware that I've intercepted clothes that she'd "thrown out". I'm not proud of deceiving her, but I find little alternative to continue my occasional CDing without causing her grief, until we get to some agreement; and that's difficult when she doesn't want to talk about it. I even bought "My Husband Betty" to act as an icebreaker, and a prompt for her questions. She claims to have read it (I doubt she's more than skimmed it) but had no questions to ask! "There's nothing there I didn't already know!"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I love her so much that I'll never consider leaving her after 39 years of marriage (and that feeling is mutual), so I'll just plod along hoping that one day I can get a real dialogue going on the subject. The reason I made the post was because I felt a special thrill wearing her clothes because it made me feel a little closer to her, and I wondered if others felt the same.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Tony[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragster View Post
    The reason I made the post was because I felt a special thrill wearing her clothes because it made me feel a little closer to her, and I wondered if others felt the same.
    Many of us feel the same. Just a pity that it's a deluded sense of reality as far as connecting to the SO is concerned. Those (SO's) that do not understand us in a way such as you described never will, because unfortunately they are living in a closet of their own.

Last edited by Emily Anderson; 05-25-2008 at 06:37 PM.

Aspiring Member
    Dragster:
    I agree you don't have many alternatives. I know how difficult it can be with an unsympathic spouse, and I respect your love for her. It's great that at least she acknowleges that you dress, and you have permission to wear her clothes.
    Best wishes

I've never done the whole 'take without consent' thing :3 But growing up in my teenage years, me and my girlfriends all wore close enough clothing sizes that we communally shared pretty much all our outfits.

As I'm still in the closet to my family. I have no alternative to "borrow" my wife's clothes. It would be impossible to get my own clothes as we are on a very tight budget and my wife does the home accounts. She would notice any money spent.

Nope.... Never ever felt guilt over borrowing someones clothing... Mothers, Step-mothers... Girl friends... Sisters... Wifes... My 10th grade English teachers who was renting a room from us... And I tended to select girl friends that were more my size... For some strange reason.. .

And most were returned... But like others have said... There are very few options... And that doesn't make it right...
    Last edited by Karren H; 05-27-2008 at 07:18 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Well in the beginning with myself and my girlfriend when i was first realising I liked to dress i would borrow an item of hers and shed find it funny more so than anything else so i never felt guilty much. A little but not much. Of course these days it doesnt happen much cos we normally share stuff. Though if she gets something and doesnt wear it in time i might take a liking to it and wear it first. Then i feel guilty. Ah well its her own fault for leaving clothes there for me to find :P

i used to borrow a family friends clothes when i was younger. nowadays i have my own. i dont feel guilty about it either. it got me here to where i am now. and gave me the thoughts of what i want in life now.

Alison
    x

Guilt! only getting caught.

All I had was my moms clothes when I started dressing. I was more concerned with getting caught then who the clothes belonged too. Everything she had was a good fit and what I wanted to wear. My wife seems to be clueless of my closet CD life, unfortunate for me she isnt into dresses and what she has is mostly to big for me.

There are very few items of my wife that I wear or have worn, mostly because of the size difference. But in my early years, I would frequently borrow my friends' older sisters clothing. They had great stuff!! I don't really feel guilty about that.
    Kristen

I didn't have a sister so ended up with Moms stuff. One time I was house sitting for a friend. As it turns out we were about the same size and had a field day. When she came home she didn't notice, or didn't say anything.

I never felt guilty about "borrowing" other people's clothes. The urge to dress was so strong that it was more important. I didn't damage the clothes and I often took things that they didn't need, fit or miss or I would put them back (only to borrow them again).

I felt more guilt over keeping my dressing a secret from my wife for the first 5 years of marriage. Then I only wore panties and bras, but I was still secretly wearing her other clothes. I recently came out and wanted my own clothes. She bought anything I wanted and thought of everything!

I don't need to borrow things. I used to tell her when we got married that what is mine is hers and what is hers is mine. We share everything. She had NO idea I was talking about clothes. She was thinking of the cars, house and furniture. All I think about is clothes, jewelry, perfume and stuff like that.

Southern Gurl
    None! no guilt for me.. I enjoyed my sister's and mothers clothes for a long time. My father and brother didn't have what I wanted! I loved to wear my older sister's dresses, and would often dress completely. I even told her years later that I had worn her cloths when younger, and she told me that she had seen me dressed several times and could tell that I was so excited that she kept it a secret. I only wish she had told me then.

I had both mother and sisters wardrobes to choose from. When I came out to Mom, she promised she wouldn't tell sister, but there are times now I wish I could/would have told her then. She might have been a great ally to my dressing. I would like to find her again (we lost touch years ago) and tell her that I am sorry for taking her things without permission, but do I feel guilty for wearing it? Nope, not for wearing it, it was what I wanted to wear, the guilt I feel is for stealing the things I did for my secret stash.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Except for the first time when I was very, very young, and tried on my mom's panties for the first time, I never did it again. That was a fluke, but it set the tone and I was hooked. I didn't "acquire" any panties until I was in my teens. We lived in Phoenix at the time, and summer nights were sensuously warm. And in the mid 60's, everyone hung their wash on the line overnight. Back then, everyone had an alley. It was a simple matter to stroll the alleys in the wee hours and see an endless array of panties and bras and slips on backyard clotheslines. Now and again, when they were too pretty and feminine to resist, some of them disappeared. It was wrong. I am a very honest, and I believe, moral person. Did I feel bad? I have to be honest and say no. I never took more than one or two from many, many pair hanging crisp and lovely on the lines. Sometimes there would be a line with ten or fifteen pairs of panties and often matching bras on a single clothesline. Nothing else! The excitement and anticipation of taking them and waiting to get home and wear them in my darkened bedroom was an incredible turn on and so exciting. I would lie in bed in a beautiful pair of nylon full cut or bikini panties and lacey underwire bra and imagine how beautiful and sexy the woman was who had worn them, and I would become them, transported into a world I would come to love.

That went on for a brief period of time. Then it stopped and with one exception, never happened again. Once I finally fully dressed many years later, I always bought my own things whether through catalogs, or later as I became more confident, in person at the store.

I have been married for thirty years and have never worn anything belonging to my wife. She has worn some of mine though! We were young, and we all know how driven we are. Looking back, it never occurred to me to just go into a store and buy what I wanted. Then again, the allure of knowing I was wearing things that belonged to a woman or girl that obviously loved to dress as feminine as possible underneath was such a powerful draw…….