Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mortified

I feel for you sweetie. The surprise of a sudden face-to-face undoubtedly resulted in shock, embarrassment and an unconsidered reaction by both of you. As for your concerns with passing, very few of us can do that and I suspect almost none when in our usual context. Don’t let the shock of this incident make you change your life, concentrate on your children and securing your future with them and let the cross dressing come back naturally as it surely will since Tobi is obviously supportive.
    Best wishes for your future.
    Joan
    Beauty is in the smile of the beholder

I'm really surprised by the number of people who chose not to really read my messages, then give really judgmental replies. For the record folks he came over for a cigarette. he uses it in his pot to water it down. Yup I smoke tobacco.
    To those who said not to panic you are probably right. I've never really cared who knows about other parts of my life ( I'm kinked, poly, bisexual amoung other things). I 'm not really sure then why this b others me so much.

Since there's nothing you can really do about it, you'll just have to ride this wave out. Many here have come up with some valid points, the greatest of which is that you were in the privacy of your own home. This puts you in the right.

Now ask yourself some questions: Is this guy actually a friend? Or is he just an inconvenient neighbor? You have every right to be proactive about this the next time you see him. You can tell him point blank that it's intrusive of him to just pop by at all hours. You can tell him that you're very upset with him for doing so, and invading your privacy. If the crossdressing thing comes up, you can say, "So what? It's really none of your business, and it's really not so uncommon as you think." In order to not be insulting, tell him you like him fine, but that you feel like he has to practice more courtesy when he feels like coming over. That's what phones are for.

Stand your ground. You've done nothing wrong. Purging won't help, and you'll wind up regretting it later. Remember, you are the person who was wronged, not him. Be firm.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MlleErin View Post
    It sounds like this guy is a sponge, a free loader.

Here is what to expect -

He will explain that he is cool with it. Not that he is CD but he will be cool with it.

He will continue asking for crap, cause after all, he is still your friend.

One day, he will get mad cause you run him off after being tired of his free loading. On this day, he will say what he really thinks of CD/TS.

Things will be tense for a while, but you will think at least he is gone.

NOPE!!

Nothing else will be said about your CD'ing, but he might come around again to sponge some more.

You can tell I have dealt with these types.
    I Had a freeloader "friend" like that once---And I ALMOST got caught by him once or twice.

Once when we were watching a TV show that had a CD in it, it really upset him--"Gawd if I came here and saw YOU like that, I'd never come back here AGAIN" he said.

Ever since then I have been SORELY tempted to LET him catch me--and see if he is as good as his word. It might be worth the risk

Fortunately, He has since gone to Texas on an Oil Rig Job, and hasnt been around for almost a couple of years--I didnt have to do it

Since then I gained another problem----the local "handyman" has started bugging me nearly every couple of days to give him a job to do or to borrow some money. I getting to have to plan my CDing around him---he tends to knock on the door and look for me mostly in the afternoon or evining (on saturdays)----I'm not sure how to handle him---Think Jethro Bodene (seriously)

So I still have my moocher/busybody problems, but fortunately, the worst one is gone away.

Mortified

OK, you've been "outed" so what!!!!! I'm going to be a little tough here and say stop feeling sorry for yourself. Your not the first one to be caught and honey, you WILL NOT be the last!!!!
    Get a hold of yourself and "can" the self pity. You have a court date coming up and you need all the emotional strength you can muster. Time to move forward!!! Just remember you have friends here, you have sisters here and we are "pulling" for you.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"