Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moms, sisters, aunts

Aspiring Member

Moms, sisters, aunts

Sometimes I read a post on here about how somebody got caught in moms/sisters/aunts undies, and the reaction they got was something like "let's deal with this issue; I'll help you dress".
    I can't imagine my mom or sister having that kind of reaction.
    Who here has been "helped" by mom, sis, aunt sue, or the divorced mom of a friend?
    How do you think that shaped your life?
    Do you think that they encouraged your cd'ing, and otherwise you may have stopped?
    Or do you think your tendencies would have developed anyway?

Nothing like that ever happened to me unfortunately, I'll just keep on hoping......

Aspiring Member
    Ain't that the truth....sounds like heaven to me. Access to female clothes; no need to hide things; less fear of getting caught; and free fashion advice.

Smile

never happened to me either

My mom dressed me in her nurses uniform once when she caught me trying on her unform shoes when I was about 9 or 10. I really enjoyed it and she knew it. I don't think she thought it would turn out that way, but she always let me wear her shoes when I wanted to until I outgrew them.

Aspiring Member
    LACD: This is the kind of thing I'm curious about:
    did she later decide that you should do this anymore, or were you too shy to keep asking to dress?
    Did she dress you up like a daughter, or just let you throw a nurse uniform on?

One summer I was sent to stay with my aunt. . . .nope, never happened, never got caught, they never knew.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    around the age of 7 or 8 was my first memory of being caught out. Being the youngest in the house and with no real need for a big wardrobe , the whole family seemed to store their excess clothing in my cupboard. This was a bad move on mothers part as i'd already had a thing for her dresses back then. It's brings a smirk to my face when i think how huge they must have been on such a small boy but that's another story. Well low and behold , i try one on one night and am so comfortable i fall asleep , much to mother's surprise in the morning when she wakes me. Oh dear , not fun

Well mum and dad react very calmly and try and talk about why i did it to which at the time i just say something silly like the material felt nice or something else totally inane. Upshot of which is that they give me an old pair of fancy knickers mum no longer needs. Well i'm in seventh heaven , i can still remember them to this day . However , 'twas not to be as no more than a week later , knickers were mysteriously gone and nothing more was ever said for the next 6 years or so ( again another long story ). Thinking back with adult hindsight i guess they were attempting reverse psychology on me to get it out of system , guess that worked didn't it
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

My Aunt created Jennifer. Very long story, but it was quite by accident. I was 10. My Mom and Dad were going on an extended trip to the NE (NY, Canada...gone about 10 days) and when they dropped my at my Aunts they were running late...and my suitcase stayed in the trunk. I had 3 cousins (girls), the middle one my age and when we went to the lake house we always played together hence why I went to my Aunts. Jill and I were the same size so I wore her shorts/etc for the duration. Three weeks later (when Mom finally made me come home) my Mom almost died when she saw the bikini tan I had...

Jenn

I was helped by my step-mom in law, twice removed ;-)
    Seriously, I was never helped all that much, except maybe by my cousin, who would dress her brother and I up from time to time. She even kept up with it when I initiated it (which was most of the time . But then I reached a certain age and I thought I was a weirdo for wanting to do it so I quit dressing up in her clothes.

When I was about 5 - 6 years old, I noticed my aunt's satin petticoat under her silk dress. The pink devil's fangs got into me, I was never the same again. I started visiting her house frequently and used to deliberately come home late so that I can spend the night. In the middle of the night I turned Indiana James in pursuit of my aunt's pink petticoat, searched for it in the dark, located it and wore it under the blanket and slept like a baby.When I reached about 8-9, I stole it and treasured it for many years. It dissapeared one day from my secret place,, perhaps I was discovered in them or spoke out in my sleep.

Mom caught me numerous times when I was young. Her reaction was.....HYSTERIA, CRYING, RANTING, RAVING, and ultimately, PUNISHMENT!

No TG Fiction Plot for me! "Oh Honey, I always wanted a daughter. Let's put your garterbelt on, right now!" I wish!!!!!

I spent a number of years working on guilt....it was pointless. I spent a number of years learning to hide and be sneaky.....it was debilitating. Now, I'm much better. But, I do enjoy a good TG "Sentimental" Fiction Yarn every once in a while. Guess that's what I really wanted.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Like most people here, I had no help at home. My parents were of the "men should be men" kind of school, so when one poor unfortunate person in a street nearby was seen as a kind of androgynous "being" - makeup, long hair, earrings (a big no-no in those days), but wearing male clothes, my parents were very critical and made fun of him/her. The poor soul must have been very lonely and isolated. I didn't discover my CD/TVism until I was in my 40's. Looking back, I regret not discovering it at an earlier age. Maybe someone in our family would have helped? Maybe, maybe not.....
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]"You can have my stilletoes when you can prise them from my cold, dead feet"

Quote Originally Posted by susan1974 View Post
    Sometimes I read a post on here about how somebody got caught in moms/sisters/aunts undies, and the reaction they got was something like "let's deal with this issue; I'll help you dress".
    I can't imagine my mom or sister having that kind of reaction.
    Who here has been "helped" by mom, sis, aunt sue, or the divorced mom of a friend?
    How do you think that shaped your life?
    Do you think that they encouraged your cd'ing, and otherwise you may have stopped?
    Or do you think your tendencies would have developed anyway?
    I never got caught&I always dressed in Mothers good wardrobe,secretly.I still sneak into
    her closet&dress in her good short skirtsuits&outfits.I took a fresh,unopened package of pantyhose out of her drawer&used them,as I began dressing also in her good dresses,
    dress slacks,silk blouses,heels,etc.I still go in her closet daily,after she goes to work&
    pick out a short mini skirt&a silk blouse&heels,and stay dressed for several hours
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

caught

At about age 8 or 9 I got caught by my aunt. She got a bit upset that I was wearing her newest clothes especially stocking. She said that if I felt like it she would leave some stockings in a place I could find them. I got so embarrassed that I stopped wearing her things for a long time. When I went back to it I made sure that I didnt wear new stockings. I still dress but since aobut age 18 or 20 started wearing my own clothes.

Moms

I got caught also by my mom at the age of 11 or 12(a very long time ago) I was wearing her garter belt, stockings and panties.
    I got so red faced and nervous I really wanted to melt into the cracks in the floor. Mom sat me down, I was still dressed in her lingerie and we talked somewhat before she asked me to to undress and re-dress in my own clothes. We then had a longer talk about what had happened and she said that if I was going to do this then she would help me and she did!!!! She bought me my own lingerie and all the other things a young girl would wear, she also instructed me that I was to be very careful and only wear my feminine things around the house. She took that secret to her grave and my dad and brother never knew.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Banned Read only
    When I was very young, my sisters used to dress me up as a girl and put clips and stuff in my hair, but it was more for their entertainment than to help me. I've also been caught by my mother a few times when dressing up in my sisters' clothes, but never really discussed why I was doing it.

So, to answer your question about getting help, unfortunately no
    I had to help myself later on in life.

I never got any help or support from any of the women in my life. They all think that men should be men. And no man should wear women's clothing. But I've gotten over that. I am who I am, and I don't need help from them.

Nope never happened to me either? im still alive but if i was cought well then id be a dead Adelle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

Silver Member
    As a child about 4 years old, I thought I was being good, but mother thought differently and would punish me by making me wear frilly aprons and help her clean. That quickly escalated and she forced me to wear my older sisters short dresses, slips, white lacey knee high socks, and black shiny T strap shoes. That summer mother bought me little girls silk lacey panties and some girl clothes, and demanded that I become her "sissy maid". By the time I was in my twenties, I had very little self worth from many years of humiliation.

Chari

Aspiring Member
    Chari:
    Humiliation is a consistent fantasy some of us have, but it sounds like your mother had some real problems of her own. No one should be treated like you were (unless they want to). I'm still curious: do you think you cd because of those experiences, or were you likely to end up here no matter what?
    I know i sound like a therapist, but do you still feel humiliated when you dress, or have you managed to separate those experiences with the way you feel now?

Quote Originally Posted by Chari View Post
    As a child about 4 years old, I thought I was being good, but mother thought differently and would punish me by making me wear frilly aprons and help her clean. That quickly escalated and she forced me to wear my older sisters short dresses, slips, white lacey knee high socks, and black shiny T strap shoes. That summer mother bought me little girls silk lacey panties and some girl clothes, and demanded that I become her "sissy maid". By the time I was in my twenties, I had very little self worth from many years of humiliation.

Chari
    Look, I know you all have suffered.
    Life can be very difficult, especially when we don't understand why we are, the way we are.

But at some point, you have to grow up and take responsibility for your own life and quit blameing your Mother and the world around you.

You are responsible for your own self worth.
    I realize your post is the way you wish to see things and the way you wish they were.

Be honest, if not with us, then at least with yourself.

p.s. Have you ever tried to clean with a four year old?
    (I have and they love it) but they can't reach very high.
    They love Pledge, Windex and Air fresheners, though it is hard for their little fingers to press the nozzels without spraying their little faces, so be right there with them so they don't get hurt.
    They will require LOTS of fresh paper towels, 'cause the smudged ones just shows you how hard they are working, so this will require lots of Ohhhs & Ahhhs of how wonderful they are.
    And they are wonderful!
    Last edited by Momarie; 05-25-2008 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Tips on cleaning with a 3-4 year old....
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

If you all don't mind let me put in my two cents worth as I'm sitting here with my bra and the best bird seed boobs I can make along with my girl jeans and a sleveless strap top on, long brown hair wig and high heels and have my toenails paint and have on press on nails. Now to me I'm feeling very femmine and to me it feels very nice...comfortable, normal, enjoyable.

To anyone else it's probably going to be "fruit city" !!!! and raise the question "what the helll" and "why would anyone"?...BEEN ASKING MYSELF THAT SAME QUESTION A FEW TIMES AS I HAVE GOTTEN INTO THE FEMALE MODE...and the answer that comes to me is simple....I have both a female and male persona...and that works for me...I feel that I'm simply a person who is of both gendersor more aware of his secondary (female) side and that works fine for me....no quilt no reservation a simple acceptance and that's it...I'm also finding out tht getting getting into the female thing is VERY strong ..almost compulsive if not boardering addictive....
    Now those who aren't inclined are going to throw all kinds of titles to this behavior...explanations etc....but if one really looks hard there are all kinds of other behavior that borders complusiveness and or addiction.One reason we also seem to like dressing femme is because it feels good...it's a toal different feeling from being male...and then from that point the next reason starts brtanching off into a variety of resons, causes and effects...(btw typing with nails is a bitch!!!). Anyhow, we seem to range from the guilt stages to the "so who cares" prefession and we deal or accept this lifestyle....

I've thought about what if my wife came to me (and like I said I've only been doing this for a month or two now and she said stop it...it's me or your dressing!!!! What would I do? Well I think I'd have to try and stop because my wife would be more important to me. But if I was denied the abilty to cross dress as aI do around her then I'd have to sneak around her which eventually she'd catch me...then the issue of trust would be damaged severally or I'd have to say nope going keep on cross dressing and that would probably damage the marriage to the point that a spilt would probably occurre.

I guess other than rambling on here the point I'm trying to make is crossdress TV or whatever you want to refer to it as is a very complex issue and is more of a problem for those assosciated with us than it is for oursleves although it's very hard for a lot of us to really be able to give a definate answer to and understanding of....so imagine how hard it is for those who are close to us and aren't into it themselves. I see a lot of you say we're wired different and although that's a very simplistic term it may be a whole lot closer to the truth...we might be different because we're very comfortabloe going from the male side ot the female side and for us it seems like it's a natural thing to do...others have a more varied reason for doing it....

We're op0en this door and have walked in and for the vast majority we like it in this room and would find it very hard to leave if we had to..and for some they would have to be dragged kicking and screaming to leave and as soon as they could no matter for what reason they'd coming running back as soon as they were able to....

The reality of it though, is we'll probably never know the real reason why we chose to go here....it's just the way we are...and we're unique to 97% of the population....

Just my thoughts on this from my pea brain....

Aspiring Member
    Sherry-Stephanie:
    I'm not trying to come up with a single cause here; nobody ever helped me crossdress when I was young. It just seems to me that in our society a woman would have to be very loving or very open-minded to help or freely allow her son to crossdress. This is especially true about moms when I was young. I was born in the early '50's.

I'm not trying to say there is a cause or not...I think some of us are jsut pre-disposed I guess at going into that door that we all are allowed to enter...some people or so insure within their own self i.e. a super macho guy isn't even going to try and go into that door let alone think about it....while there are other that might be on the fringe...say they wear their wife's jeans because they are both the same size and like the fit of them.

I'm really not sure that we can truly answer it. MY answer to myself as to "why" is simple...I feel that I am of two genders one male and one female and although the male side is my dominant or primary gender I also have a female side and by dressign in female mode I am acknowledging, accepting and validating my female side and that in and of it's self is enough to address why I dress female. When I am fully dressed I feel "normal" as a female and find myself doing little things that a female does without even thinking about it. I'm sure as I travel this path in greater distance and time more of my female traits will come out....I'm cool with that and don't feel odd..different weird or anything else. I also know I only hope one person can understand this and acdcept it and that's my wife...as for anyone else I'm not going to validate to them why I do this because I really think that regardless of what I say or how I try to explain it they won't understand because they simply can't if they aren't interested it this life style and being able to walk into this door more or less. PLus I don't believe it's up to me or my duty to validate what I do to anyone else except my wife and I've already done that and she's OK with it....

That's all just my thoughts about this style and how I look at it...

Now I was adopted at birth and had a few bumps when I was very young...now did this have anyhting to do with it???? Don't know and after about 59 years it's of little concern now....