Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaving Your Legs...How much better does hose feel this way?

Shaving Your Legs...How much better does hose feel this way?

Quick question for Saturday morning....my wife is becoming more accomodating to my wearing hose. women's pjs in bed. I don't shave my legs but seem to recall that many here say that it makes a HUGE differnce in how much better hoisery feels. I usually wear thigh-highs or the type hose that has a built-in garter top.

So, is this true? Should I sweetly ask her to shave my legs? Thanks!
    In the end, once all is said and done, and we have exhausted the analysis, this is all about having fun and girlls just want to have fun!!!!!!!!

It makes a HUGE difference in how the stockings feel on your legs. It's just your skin next to the nylons. I love how it feels. Go ahead, if your wife shaves your legs, it can be very exciting. Good Luck

Heh, heh, that's sort of what I thought, that I was missing out on alot. Course, I am missing out on a lot anyway as my chanes of passing (should I ever venture out) are about as good as a Sherman tank being sold as a Toyota Camry! Not that I am a big guy (I am not) but I have a very masculine walk that would give me away in one second!

Thanks, makes me want to shave!
    In the end, once all is said and done, and we have exhausted the analysis, this is all about having fun and girlls just want to have fun!!!!!!!!

Wink

Go ahead & shave. If you don't like it, the hair will grow back. But be warned-it is my experience that anybody that starts shaving or waxing doesn't allow the hair to grow back. They like it too much. I feel cleaner & sexier. My wife thinks so too.

Careful there.....that's how it started with me. Next thing you know you'll be in a dress and high heels!

Oh, and to answer your question, if your wife is okay with it go for it, there's nothing nicer.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    There's no comparison, besides the feel, your legs will just look far better without hairs being trapped underneath. Once you shave you'll never want to go back to letting hair grow again.

I think it feels and looks a lot better.If shes cool with it then go with it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ON freshly shaved legs. It is devine
    I will follow my heart

Sounds wonderfully, gorgeously feminine! With all of you chiming in like that, I know I have been missing a good thing. Good thing is I am not a guy with alot of body hair. I remember years ago my wife saying she was glad I wasn't some guy with a hairy chest, so I think her preferences lean that way. She has accepted me in very limited female attire but has never seen me "go all the way"--skirt or dress, makeup, etc. As this wasn't "part of the bargain" when we got married over 25 years ago, I can respect that.

I just got to thinking, this is how my wife found out that I liked to wear "girlie" things. When one of us travelled for work, I would always wear women's panties, stockings, etc. My wife knew I loved it when she wore stockings (like a typical male) One night while in bed, I commented on how good her stockings felt against my skin. She asked "why don't you wear a pair?" I was shocked, but said OK. She grabbed a pair from her drawer & said "Put these on" So, I did. She loved how they looked on me. She was very hot She said that now I would have to keep my legs smooth also. I was already waxing my upper body. She also said that I should get a nice pair of panties. The next night, much to my surprise, she gave me a pair of stockings & panties of hers to wear. Again, it was HOT!!! She has gone in fits of denial & acceptance, but she has now come to accept that I am the same person I always was, I just like to wear women's underwear. We go shopping together sometimes we surprise each other. But she accepts it. Sorry to be long winded but shaving your legs & other parts of your body is very sexy

In my humble opinion there's nothing like ultra sheer pantyhose or stockings on freshly shaved or waxed legs.... it's to die for
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It,s one of the nicest feelings you can have!!
    Smooth legs and pantyhose...Like MJ says "It,s to die for"

You asked about pantyhose against those shaved legs. I say just wait til you put on those pjs and feel how the pants are against those shaved legs. It's such a sensation! You'll love it.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JocelynQuivers View Post
    There's no comparison, besides the feel, your legs will just look far better without hairs being trapped underneath. Once you shave you'll never want to go back to letting hair grow again.
    That is true.
    I have not had leg hair in like 11 years
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    In my humble opinion there's nothing like ultra sheer pantyhose or stockings on freshly shaved or waxed legs.... it's to die for
    MJ has it right. Nothing better.
    Keely

One of the Reds

I shaved for a while, got sick of all the hard work, and just in the past few weeks started shaving again. I don't think I'll ever stop now. Forget pantyhose, just the feeling of your legs being shaved is great! Every time they rub against something, even your men's pants, you'll get this amazing sensation that is impossible to describe. Go for it! If you don't like it, just let it grow back.
    "Why are you wearing those stupid girls' clothes?"
    "Why are you wearing those stupid mens' clothes?"
    --Adapted from Donnie Darko

And it's not just legs, darling. As of last night, I am completely smooth from my neck to my toes. Everything just feels so much better now, even my male clothes.

All I can say is, "Go for it, girlfriend!"

Bobbi Ann

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

Veet / Nair

If you are not alergec to it that is dthe way to go 5min. and shower the hair away,,less time than shaving
    GO FOR IT
    JoanAz

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Be aware that the first time you shave your legs they might get irritated. Your first shave may not be your best shave. If this happens, let the irritation calm down (a few days), then shave again. It will get better as your skin gets used to being exposed.

Gen

I also agree with MJ. I shave everything every weekend from nose to toes. Sheer thigh highs, pretty panties and matching bra is so divine. And satin pjs are the ultimate. I will never be hairy again.

Once you go smooth...

You may never go back. It all started for me about three years ago on a beach vacation before I'd even given a single though about CDing--- I hated the way the sand clung to the hair on my legs, so I shaved them smooth-- The sensation was amazing. I now shave 2 to 3 times a week whether I am dressing en femme or not.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

Smile Shaving Your Legs...How much better does hose feel this way?

I nair my legs once a month and they feel so good. I haven't had hair on my legs for 4 years so I don't know what it feels like anymore.

Like all the others have said, the feel of hose on shaved legs is soooooo divine!

I'm just the opposite right now

Sigh, I miss shaving my legs, but luckily, either from genetics or HRT I don't have a LOT of leg hair.

I have a new SO and she likes it.

But I'm also bald in spots from sports...so I'm going to keep it trimmed down short anyway.....might slip a shave in from time to time...

10 years with my legs shaved, it feels barbaric having hair again
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Smooth shaved is the only way to go! It makes a huge difference. Do it. Do it. I used to have really furry arms too but I shave them to. It is nicer when I put on suntan lotion too. I work out-doors every day in Arizona.....