Thread: What is "pink fog?"

Question What is "pink fog?"

What is "pink fog" exactly and why do CDs need to watch out for it?

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    the quick answer is that it's getting carred away with all things femme generally to the point of absurdity
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

Pink, of course, is a favorite colour and I love being surrounded by pink (as in a fog), but I'm not sure that I have ever had to look out for it. It's - like - there!

I will add , The extreme desire to do everything feminine to the extent of loosing touch of reality. Tomara

pink fog is like forgetting we are guys and living for extended time as a woman and enjoying every thing feminine sometimes forgetting our real life issues .. getting lost in the pink fog
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When some girls (& boys???) first discover they can actually be the person they always dreamed of being, they can get rather carried away on a wave of euphoria..

That sometimes leads to them making unwise decisions, because they can't see the possibility that things may go wrong, through that pink fog?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

It's sort of a mental state wherein the process of crossdressing tends to take one over, sometimes against one's better judgment.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I guess by the above definition, I've been eaten by the pink fog.
    ..tho it really was more and purple and black, with the occasional electric blue, in my case :3

Fog reduces visibility

It's better to have it as a pink cloud. But I'm a fine one to talk. In fact I think if you look up "Pink Fog" in the dictionary you'll see my picture there.

Love, Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by putz0611 View Post
    What is "pink fog" exactly and why do CDs need to watch out for it?
    Pink Fog is the term used to describe a crossdresser that has past the point where they allow themselves to be controlled. A crossdresser that no longer allows other peoples embarassment to dictate where or how often they dress is said to be in a "pink fog".

Yes, all of those are true in my case,the fog quickly departed upon receiving the credit card bills , so I paid them off- maybe it's time for more fog and shopping.

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    Its the thing I'm chucked Kayla into head first and went running in after her! I'm lost in a purple fog personally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

In my case its the feeling I get when I finally realized that I could really be who I've always wanted to be. I hope the fog never lifts. Hugs, Amber
    "in varietate concordia"

Banned Read only
    Funnily, I had never heard of pink fog before I came to this site. I'd love to know where the term came from... Perhaps a fellow member of this very forum... Does anyone know the origin?

It is going into excess in your fem side. Clothing, makeup, shoes, and etc. If your wife is just barely accepting or tolerating, it can put a real strain on your relationship.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Mental blindness to the realities of life and relationships, caused by wanting to dive headfirst into "femininity".

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

The Pink Fog is where our girl side waits, ready to take over our lives when we are ready to accept her!!
    "She" then envelopes our lives and gives us the strength to be ourselves!!

Quote Originally Posted by amber 07 View Post
    In my case its the feeling I get when I finally realized that I could really be who I've always wanted to be. I hope the fog never lifts. Hugs, Amber
    I did not realize it. I am living in a pink fog. I love it.

Now I know what happens to me when I look at the clothes and shoes on Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by JuliaSmith View Post
    the quick answer is that it's getting carred away with all things femme generally to the point of absurdity
    I never really heard that term "pink fog" before, but if I had to define the term then I would quote Julia's answer to the question.
    Last edited by christinac; 06-07-2008 at 02:00 PM. Reason: forgot a word

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Here is how I define the pink cloud:

Pink Fog: Added def:(a) When dressing for a certain length of time in public and gaining acceptance from the public allows a person to mentally forget there birth gender and in some cases begin to adopt the actions of genetic women. (b)The pink fog also referred to as the pink cloud becomes stronger if a person spends more than 3 or more days dressed and acting as a women which can make it difficult for the person to transition back to male mode and in some cases after 30 days in the cloud the person may decide to go full time.

(Disclaimer) Exiting the pink cloud after long periods may cause unintentional public display of feminine traits while in male mode which will have people looking at you differently especially teenagers. The pink cloud has been known to cause people to do full body shaves and keep toe nails polish aka under-dressed. There is no active cure for the pink cloud nor is anyone seeking the cure. Prolonged separation from the cloud has been know to cause the following: Anger, Headaches, road rage, anxiety, restlessness, an strong urger to buy clothing and discomfort. if any of these symptoms exist you must quickly reenter the cloud and seek a fellow sister and or go shopping.

This is my .02

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicDaughter View Post
    Its the thing I've chucked Kayla into head first and went running in after her! I'm lost in a purple fog personally.
    YOU GO GIRL!
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President