Thread: Tips for you new girls

Tips for you new girls

Though i,d start a comical but true thread of tips you learned the hard way.I can think of several but i,ll only list two so some more of you can add to it if you wish

1 If you,re 225 lbs don.t take a short cut across the lawn wearing 4" spike heels

2 If your 6 ft and 225 lbs and your wife or so is 140 and 5.6" no matter how sweet it looks or darling it is don,t pull her LBD down over your shoulders because it isn,t coming off without ripping

As for #1: I know first hand that bigger ladies in high heels can indeed dent the cargo floor of an airplane.

For #2: Hope like heck you can go down instead of up.

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Number 1 is a great way to aerate the lawn!
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Tips:

Don't go shopping near a High School, at 4pm!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

don't go into Wal-mart in the middle of the night in boy mode, after 9 shots of jose, and 3 shots of jack, and ask everybody you see if they think you'd look good in this Hannah Montana t-shirt. (me and a girlfriend from work did this) and got kicked out, almost got the cops called on us too.
    [SIZE="3"]"All I Know is that the choices we make dictate the life's we live, to thy ownself be True." Danny DeVieto Reinassance Man[/SIZE]

Ashley Lynn

This link was removed as we do not allow personal business websites without permission

Smile

Don't go out without a pair of garters when you wear thigh highs with rubber stickum.
    It's really embarrassing when they come down below your knees.

Paula Rae
    [SIZE="1"]Member: Diablo Valley Girls[/SIZE]

Thats the reason I ALWAYS wear a suspender belt with my thigh-hi's. Plus, it feels yummy too. Hugs, Amber
    "in varietate concordia"

Bilinda the housekeeper! Bilinda's Avatar
    #3. Don't apply lipstick to really dry lips!

I keep this tip in my signature, learned it the hard way. I had lips so dry they were cracked, then slathered on bright red lipstick. Left it on for like 6 hours. When it came time to take it off my lips had absorbed the color!

I almost ripped my lips trying to get it off for work the next day. Make sure your lips are moisturized and/or put chapstick on them.
    Don't put lipstick on dry lips unless you want it to stay on for 3 days!

Hey Girls, Don't polish your fingernails with a dark or bright color without first using a clear coat! Unless you want to deal with the telltell signs left in the edges for all to see for several days.......be there, done that, had to lie to a friend about spray painting a farm trailer red! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Quote Originally Posted by taylor View Post
    don't go into Wal-mart in the middle of the night in boy mode, after 9 shots of jose, and 3 shots of jack, and ask everybody you see if they think you'd look good in this Hannah Montana t-shirt. (me and a girlfriend from work did this) and got kicked out, almost got the cops called on us too.
    No offense, but you got in trouble because of your drunken behavior, not because you're a crossdresser.

4. Be very careful dancing with large polish women wearing 3-4" high heels. It hurts like hell.

Don't try visiting a museum when there are 30 school busses that were full of elementary school kids outside in the parking lot.

Don't walk on the downwind side of a street right right next to a tall building.

Quote Originally Posted by JessieB View Post
    No offense, but you got in trouble because of your drunken behavior, not because you're a crossdresser.
    yes I know i got in troble for my drunken behavior, but i guess I should also, explain that even in boy mode I crossdress, and that we were wearing matching red dresses and heels at the time I just wasn't tring to pass, that night was kind of a last minute thing, not planned out so i didn't have time to get all dolled up
    [SIZE="3"]"All I Know is that the choices we make dictate the life's we live, to thy ownself be True." Danny DeVieto Reinassance Man[/SIZE]

Ashley Lynn

This link was removed as we do not allow personal business websites without permission

Don't just go into a retail store and try to grab a Bra and panty set that you think is cute without first looking at the size. Just assumeing that they will fit doesn't mean they will. I hate to waste money on things that I have to just toss out in the trash...
    No, those are my Panties]

Don,t practice your femme voice while answering the phone, unless you,re sure you know the person on the other end isn,t someone you know.
    I did this and one of my friends asked if i was in, thinking he was talking to someone else!!

Garter belts

If you wear thigh highs with a garter belt make sure the belt is a snug fit because if it slips off of your hips it will pull your panties down. And this will always happen at an inopportune time.

Vieja: o