Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question for cds

question for cds

I am a gg and I am looking for advice. My cd is gorgeous, she dresses so sexy and looks amazing in everything. I've always been kind of a tomboy and I'm wanting to be more girly, have prettier things, be sexy for my cd. I know that all of you know a lot more about being femme and gorgeous than I do probably, can you give me some advice on where to start?

all women are sexy to start with(your all so lucky) even tomboy girls, i think its the attitude that makes the difference and just take care of yourself lipstick allways looks good even with no makeup

Sounds to me that you admire how your CD dresses. As such perhaps you should take lessons from her as to what to wear, how to do your makeup, and where to buy clothes. Check out a few glamor magazines for ideas. Perhaps you could go shopping together and have fun dressing yourselves!
    Charlie

Its so nice that you want to dress up more to please your partner. I know that the clothes I choose for myself also tend to be the kind of clothes / style that I love to see my wife dress in. For example I love dresses and stiletto heel. So I would much prefer to see my wife wearing stiletto heels than chunky heels or flats. I don't know if that helps but I hope it does.

its so nice

it is so nice of you to want to dress to please your cd in so proud of you. you deserve a medal for wanting to please your cd is so very fortunate to have you. enjoy each other caryn

Some of the advice here is a good start for you.If you like the way your cd dresses dont be afraid to ask for help.I agree,you can check out magazines or beauty sites online too.Wear some hot makeup,keep your nails painted,find some nice earrings and things you might like.Theres a whole world of stuff out there that you could take advantage of.Develope your own style out of it all and have fun with it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold Member
    We have no idea what you look like but that is not a problem.

First, have a feminine hairstyle, long or short. Eyebrows done. Body hair gone. Manicure and pedicure would not hurt. If you have dry skin, maybe start using lotion on a daily basis.

For style, this is a personal choice but take note of what pretty women your age and size are wearing.

AND, if you have a "bad ass" attitude, might want to soften that.

You didn't give us any real info about your looks, attitude, or anything so these are just assumptions.

But like I said, start by making your own skin and hair as pretty as you can.

One other thing - some CDs dress the way they think it attractive on women, so maybe get some ideas on clothes based on your S.O. CD's wardrobe.

It's possible he likes you just the way you are,I know that I would be very appreciative of someone who wanted to look good for me.Just the thought alone is special.What if you start off by visiting tons of clothing websites together,try to get a feel for what he likes and be open ,ask "would you like to see me in that"?Maybe you can get matching outfits if you both like a style.Also you might find out more about his likes or dislikes from Friends or family without being to personal.Whatever changes you make I hope you take your time and make them because your happy with them also.

Ice, if, as a woman, you're not already attracted to feminine things, I'm not sure how to tell you to procede. If it's just the feminine trappings you're shooting for, all you can do is find out what your CD finds feminine, and embrace these things yourself. But would that make you uncomfortable? Would you be trying to be someone you're not?

As a CD, I find feminine things very attracting to me. I'm drawn to them. I like dresses, and pantyhose, and high heels, and pretty fingernails, and long pretty hair, and lipstick, and lacy underwear, and lingerie.....and on and on and on. My wife likes all this stuff, but rarely, if ever, uses it. She's got terrific fingernails, but she tends much more now towards the casual than she used to.

So if you want to be more femme for your CD, and your CD likes foofy, get prepared to do foofy once in a while, if that's what you want.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

You may call yourself the "icequeen", but your anything but. You are a very special lady and your CD is very lucky. I would suggest that the two of you go shopping together and have fun helping select things for each other. It will be a lot of fun for both of you and then you can dress up together.

GG grow hair!

the most magnificient femme attribute given by the almight to a woman is her hair. Unfortunately the world has gone insane not realising this. Just grow them to bring backforth all your fem·i·nin·i·ty. Good for you!

Make the journey together!

Another vote for long beautiful hair. Double your budget at the hairdresser--let the salon do their thing. Blonds have more fun for a reason.

You are a very special lady, & your cd is very lucky. I would suggest something that I would love to do with my wife. Buy completely matching outfits, underwear, dresses or skirts & tops, shoes, & even wigs if your hair is different. Then get dressed together as twins, with everything matching, nails, make-up, jewellery etc. When you're finished you will both look gorgeous. Maybe it sounds a bit silly, but I would love to have a cuddle while we are both wearing lovely matching satin dresses. Maybe one day!

More skirts, accessories, get your hair and nails done regularly.

icequeen,

Some good suggestions so far. Since you are asking, the only thing I can suggest, that hasn't been suggested, is get comfortable with thong panties (if you're not already). Frankly, if you are in even reasonable shape, they drive most guys NUTS. Provided you get the right size, and a comfy brand, they will take less than a week to get used to, and you may come to really love them.
    -Sedona

Your CD chose you! Chose you for the person you are, not what you might become. Maybe that's a good definition for love!

OK, but you want practical advise. If you choose to be more feminine, why not glom on to some other gal's style and incorporate what you need and what fits for you. Surely, you know a girly-girl, perhaps you know a couple of them. They are somewhat rare, but they do still exist.

I have dated several of them, and oddly enough they all shared one common trait; I'm just not sure why they shared the trait, but they did. They all religiously shopped The Newport News Catalog. Now they were all petite, and maybe that's the reason. Maybe Newport offers a lot of things that petite girls favor....but, It gives you a starting point to find your "feminine model." Look for the gals who LOVE to dress up, never speak of it as a bother, favor heels, and "enjoy being a girl." If you want a style to emulate, and you want feminine, I think that's the way to go.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Well Hon from one tomboy to another I will say it's mostly innate. Everyone, regardless of genetic sex has inborn sensuality, it just has to be activated. What that means is that we can be sexy regardless of what we are wearing even if it is scrubs. A lot depends on overall bearing and delivery and accentuating our best features, a little shadow or mascara or trying a new hairstyle. We talk about makeovers, etc. but I have found a lot of creative looks by just playing around with the wardrobe, makeup and wigs I have.

The main thing though is the self confidence level which is no different for CD's or women and the beauty inside is the main thing. No doubt in my mind you are there already. Enjoy my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

huggz for you ice
    u win S.o. of the year award. i think it's great how supprotive and accepting you are. like the othergirls have said talk to her about what she finds sexy go shopping together ask you're gf's for advice.maybe have a makeover party.if you both the same size maybe she has clothes she'd like on you.
    hugz pip

You ought to go and have a makeover done, and let the professionals give you some tips based on what you want and what works best for you. If both of you go you can make a date out of it

I'm a closet CD, my wife may suspect, she knew I did years ago. Disapproves.

BUT!!

Some of the fun girly things we can do together is shop for her. While I am no fashion expert, I know her, I know what has looked good on her, and what has looked awesome on her...and being interested in clothing myself I can pick out clothes on the rack that she says she would have never thought of...and often (not always) if she'll try them on, they look great on her!! And it's fun for both of us and, most important, the shopping trip is about her - she deserves it. (The SAs are often amused -she's in the changing room and I'm about the store picking out something else for her to try on) These shopping trips are always guilt free for me!!

We also like to watch "What not to wear" and we will share admiration for wardrobe choices when we watch (mostly older) movies.

Silver Member
    All the posts have given great advice and ideas, but I feel you already have exceptional beauty within you for accepting and understanding your CD partner! You just have to find the packaging that you feel comfortable in. Remember to add your smile!
    Enjoy life, Chari

Forgetaboutit! Just be yourself. There's nothing sexier than that.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

The "Ice" is melting!

Great advice already posted. A few adds for u:

Look at other women to find out what looks U find attractive/sexy. Then try those looks yourself.

Enphasize your GOOD points. Long legs? Wear nylons and heels! Nice bust and/or waist lines? Buy things that show off your ASSets! Lol

Start with the basics. Flattering, but simple. With your makeup, hair and outfits. Keep it all simple, but flattering.

Finally, ask your partner. He knows u, and may have better ideas than all of our suggestions, put together!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

some others spoke my thoughts: get clothes which will work best for you. if you have a negative image of yourself, get rid of it; whatever other people have told you works best (for you) is good to start with. then, accent that with what your partner likes. he's already with you and likes you (for you!) so if you do something that adds to what he likes, it will work.

also, one of the sexiest things my wife did was buy matching outfits for us. and when we're wearing identical items underneath, it works even better.

and sorry to disagree with an above post, but thongs do nothing at all for me.