Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: question for cds

is in her vest
    Hi.....be yourself....your partner is with you because he loves you, and thats what really matters........theres a fine line between what clothes one person sees as sexy, and another sees as ****ty???? sexy is an attitude and a state of mind, not baubles, lace and flesh...oh well thats my view anyway!!
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Its alays going to be a two way thing.My ex worked out the clothes i wore,id have liked to see her wearing too,she dressed a little drab at the time.But as far as the things i like,its up to you both to have fun and have a great life.good luck
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

I agree with JKing90 – keep the self image at bay. For example, if your SO likes to see your legs, then show them off, even if you don’t think you should ever wear a miniskirt.

And a sexy thong is....well its sexy! You may think your butt is too ( insert some reason here) for a thong. But if your SO likes it, go for it.

Generally, men marry expecting their wife to remain the same as they consider her perfect as is, while women marry expecting to change their husband, thinking of him as a "work in progress." Both will be disappointed...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here to View My Website: Taffy's Tea Trolley
    "Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional..."

I find that most girls that call themselves tomboys tend to wear cotton and loose, comfortable clothing. You might try wearing tops or dresses that are fitted to you. Notice I didn't say "tight", there is a difference. Silk and stretchy synthetics tend to cling to the shape of your body and move with you. Whatever you think your best feature is, accentuate! If it's your breasts than wear a wrap dress or slight plunging top. If you have a tiny waist then make sure you wear something that follows your curves and shows that off.

Don't be afraid of your body. Many women wear clothing to hide their body instead of showcasing it! And get some cute, dainty shoes if you don't already own some. My favorites have always been strappy sandal type heels.

Good luck!
    Sally

Being yourself is enough. Your SO will think youre the most beautiful person in the world regardless of what you wear.

If you must remake your image then my advice is see what your SO would like to see you in and then wear something a little less revealing :P Hey guys in skirts are still guys.

Many crossdressers like very femenine look. Do you know how to distinguish in a group of ladies genetic girls from crossdressers? Crossdressers wear skirts.

icequeen,

By now, you've gotten every variety of "just be yourself!" answers. Not trying to start a fight, but IMHO, that is always practical advice in ANY relationship, professional or personal.

Something else to consider:

Guys play a game all the time with GGs, filled with white lies, largely encouraged by females:

GG: "Honey, does this burlap sack and mud smeared in my hair look good on me?"
    SO: "Why yes baby, I love it."

there can be only one appropriate answer, forcing us to lie. we know that she expects some variation of this answer, and anything negative will label us as being a jerk (or worse).

Unless your boyfriend is a jerk, he likely won't give you a straight answer.

My practical advice (besides the thong): Check out what the "hotties" in your age group are wearing (hair, makeup trends, clothes, nails). I'm not saying dress like a skank (well, that's okay sometimes, ), but nothing wrong with a cute fitted top and pants/skirts that flatter your figure. Sally24, and others have some great advice.

Also, eating right, and a regular exercise program (if you aren't doing this already), will help out ALL parts of your life, not just the parts in the bedroom.

Best,
    Last edited by Sedona; 05-30-2008 at 07:24 AM.
    -Sedona

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile being yourself

dear ice.i have friends that are a married couple she is the gg and he is the cd.they always compliment each other ,she buys him clothes and they go out toghether all the time.you are very lucky that you can share all the lovely clothes and have a great time doing it .enjoy yourself..love phylisanne

You've already started!! Caring about how you look is the first(and most important) step.

A little about myself...I'm about 5'9, I have brownish/auburn hair down to middle of my back. I keep my nails pretty long, etc...I love lingere. It's clothes I need help with, I tend to hide my figure, I wear jeans with tshirts, tank tops...etc. I have great breasts and long legs, but I get shy on showing them...I want to figure out what would look good on me, and I guess I do need to do some research.

I think anything will look good on you Icequeen, you just need to be a bit more confident in yourself. You are definitely a lovely lady on the inside, & I'll bet you are even lovelier on the outside. Won't your cd partner let you try some of her nice things? xx

I wish i could try her things, they r gorgeous! Problem, she like 5 sizes smaller than me.

Find a business that does a truly complete makeover, hair ( grow it long enough to work with first), makeup, clothes, shoes, and consultation on poise. The cost will be in the hundreds of dollars or more for the complete package.

A less expensive approach was mentioned by Alice, and most likely will be the most fun for the two of you, go on a major outing with your cd. Visit a hair salon and have her choose your style and color. The two of you get your nails done together, and makeup too. Then shop together for a couple of new outfits. End the day with dinner in a nice restaurant followed by a show or concert.

Pamela

What has your SO indicated that she likes or would like from you?

I think it is fairly typical that CDs dress more feminine than most GGs. It's an overcorrection needed to express how we feel. Heck, most women these days don't look all that feminine except for their natural endowments ;-)

Maybe he likes you just the way your are (or maybe not, you two need to communicate).

IMO, sexiness is more attitude than dress.

I know my wife doesn't (and never has) dressed all that feminine. But she still is very sexy. But in our family, she wears the pants, I wear the panties We are very compatible.

Patti

I'm learning and trying. As soon as I have a little extra money I want her to take me and pick me something amazing out to wear..I'd love to buy her something too if I have enough money, it's been tight lately.
    thank you for all your help and input, I am just trying to learn to do this as great as all of you do.

some suggestions on clothing:

outerwear, check out the local secondhand stores. periodically people will drop off clothes which seem far too sexy / fashionable for those shops, that will be your opportunity!

lingerie: if money is tight, go to an area flea market. the LARGE ones. there will usually be knockoffs there and you can get some. or, you can use ebay or other sites: i bought matching colored panties for my wife and i on there which feel and look good, and were inexpensive.

good luck!