Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone go out Semi-Femme?

I have only been outside once dressed and that was when I met a friend, here on the forum. Went to her house to change, then drove home in fem attire at night.
    It's a Jeep thing, you would not understand!!

I can honestly say I have never gone out semi-femme with my "outer clothes" feminine. I either go out full enfemme or underdress. But never outer dress. Might have to start trying that.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Definitely Semi-Femme

I go almost everywhere semi-femme now. Since my dear wife passed away, I never go out totally enfemme. But I wear panties virtually all the time and a bra when I can get away with it. (Not showing at all!) I even wear panties to the gym when I go to workout.

As I write this, I am sitting at my computer wearing turquoise open toe sandals (sparkly red toes!), a white skirt over turquoise panties with matching bra, and a deep v-neck turquoise open mesh top. I am getting ready to go to the P.O. and then to get my car gassed up. I walk around dressed like this almost all the time. Yes, I do get "looks," but who cares? Not I!!

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Unless I'm at a convention or other affinity gathering this is my standard mode. I call it my "Ambiguity Mode", and use it when traveling when I might need to use certain facillities without the risk of conflict. If anyone notices the buttons are on the left-hand side or that the slacks have a certain taper or that the shoes have a somewhat elevated heel, they're not likely to make an issue of it. Also, being a practical person, wigs and forms are hot (except when the weather's cold) so I don't needlessly make myself uncomfortable. I've found that an appropriately designed purse can masquerade as a camera bag, an accessory I've seldom been without for many years.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    If you mean by Semi-Femme, going out in girls casual clothes (jeans, tee and shoes), yes I do this all of the time. I would also have my hair, nails and makeup done.
    Dana Ryan

I have gone out wearing panties, fem T-shirt, fem shorts, and fem open toe shoes and no Wig or makeup. I still got addressed as "Sir" and no one seem to notice that my outer wear was fem. Now I have not gone out with a blouse on where you can tell that the buttons are on the wrong side for a man, but I know of CD's that do and still nothing negitive has happen to them.
    If you look close you can tell that my nails are way to long for a man and if you look closer you can tell I am wearing Pale Pink Nail Polish. But again no one seems to notice.

I wish I could dress enfem more often. My wife objects to my dressing up but does not seem to mind me wearing clothing such as womens jeans,boots with heels,blousy shirts and lots of jewlry.I get dressed up every couple weeks and feels so good every time.

Make up and wigs are definitely beyond the line at my house and I would not want to even think of successfully hiding them at all...so semi-fem is where I am at. woman's shorts, capris, woman's shirts, a purse and for today only: pink toes (wife is out of town)

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

sort of

Almost every day.. sort of.
    Most of my jeans are women's. Size 14UT from JCP. I go rather conservative on style and color. Panties almost daily. I hint of perfume now and then or "Secret" anti-persperaint. If anyone at work know or speculates, they haven't said anything. Especially our AA (administrative assistant) who has worn some of the same jeans... just luckily.. not on the same day.

Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

I am always dressed partially en femme around the house: breast forms , sandals, nail polish. My ocassional problem is that I'm so used to it. I go out and forget what I have on. I'll be driving home and realise I was totally out there and nobody blinked!

I used to. It s a good way to get ready for going out fully dressed which I am now able to do. YAY!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Semi-Femm? More often than not. It's less bother and I love to see the reactions of people.

Underdressed? Me too, all the time. Panties 24/7, don't even own male undies. All my jeans and shorts are women's. Most of my shoes too. Toes painted a nice bright red all the time. Always sleep in silky nightgowns.

Michelle

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile wearing my femme clothing

i have been wearing lingerie under my male clothing for a number of years now and this means bra breast forms, hose stockings all under my drabs,i always like to feel feminine when i am out working.phylisanne

little place called Delaware, southerly from Philly Pa.
    Quote Originally Posted by danar View Post
    If you mean by Semi-Femme, going out in girls casual clothes (jeans, tee and shoes), yes I do this all of the time. I would also have my hair, nails and makeup done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie ann View Post
    Make up and wigs are definitely beyond the line at my house and I would not want to even think of successfully hiding them at all...so semi-fem is where I am at. woman's shorts, capris, woman's shirts, a purse and for today only: pink toes (wife is out of town)
    about the only time i get out in a skirt is when i go to my renaissance meetings ( the only time the wife lets me out by myself). when i go shopping the wife always goes and i certainly don't want to outdress her so jeans, shorts, or capris it is. i don't mind dressing in this fashion cause most gg's dress this way and it's easier to blend in.

I live in the NY area and it's pretty unremarkable to see mixed up gender looks. I have a friend with shaved legs, long long blond hair, dangly earrings and scarves. He's married and claims that his wife doesn't know. Not shaved, waxed! I still sometimes go to downtown clubs where gender bending is appreciated. 50-50 is the goal in some clubs. There's a great trannie world here. Except for the demise of Ina's on 20th St. But I hear that Karlyn is back somewhere.

Smile

I love to dress up when im alone, but am still nevouse of going out in all femme. The most I have have done is wear a bra, panties, stockings and girls t-shirt under my jeans and jacket. It was still a huge rush being out in public wearing that. I am still working up the nerve to go out all dressed up.

That's normal for me, I don't have any male clothing. Starting with panties and a bra (which I need without forms). For work it's ladies dress slacks and top (usually a ladies polo) with nylons. Casual is ladies jeans or shorts and Ts. My hair is long and I have clear polish on my fingernails but a frosted pink on my toes. Warm weather shoes are open toed slides. My wife let me get a "purse" a couple of months ago which I carry all the time.

Although I have a number of skirts and a good collection of make up, those are broken out only on very rare occasions when no one else is around, although my wife keeps telling me I just have to wait until our son is out of the house.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Funny this should pop up. It just so happens that last week after my laser hair removal treatment we decided to stop by Lowe's for a faucet part. No big deal except that I was wearing my 4" platform wedges that showed off my painted nails, with some black shorts and a blue lo-cut tank. Of course I had a bra on and some bangles as well as my dangly heart earing's and painted nails on my hands.
    No makeup and no long hair. I definitely threw some people for a loop!

It was a little frightening but also a big step for me in the bravery department. Good thing I had Sheena by my side the whole time!

Gold Member
    All my clothes are at least androgynous. Most of my shorts are about mid-thigh got my femme watch [feel naked without it], and my tees, most are kind of "pretty"ish. Sometimes I wear hose with my shorts [no one seems to notice]

While I do go fully "en femme" now and again, I prefer the "dress down" or "underdress" thing, it is less hassle.I don't normally do any makeup in dress down mode cause ifr I do any, I will want to do it all.

Now about fat ghetto chicks who laugh at us, Joann said -

Quote Originally Posted by MsJoann View Post
    I've gotten some snickers from some punk slacker kids...it's always the fat girls who have tatoos on their legs.
    I guess they're jealous of my nice legs.
    The same ones who show off their huge guts with too short shirts that say "baby girl" or "what part of "no" don't you understand"? I just love those lard butt hippos. I bet if someone told them to stop having babies or to get a job, they wouldn't be laughing then now would they?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I have been wearing a padded Bra to work, and to the stores.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Hi! My cd does go out with me or to do some shopping half dressed. Sometimes it's so time consuming for him to be fully dressed just for a short while so I have encouraged him to put some tits on some red lipstick and sunglasses. Oh and heals don't forget the high heals. He enjoys it and so do I.

In winter it's female jeans (all I have). Always have hoops on 24/7. Summer female shorts (short) or male running shorts (short). My daughter said I should buy some of the shorts she gets, since they are cheap and short like I like. I have three or four female flip flops for summer thats what I wear mostly after work and my tennis shoes are male but look female. And legs always shaved and arm hair trimmed down very low.