Thread: Neighbor thinks (Kim) is my Girlfriend

Neighbor thinks (Kim) is my Girlfriend

I had to share this with you all.

I have been temporarily living in an apartment till I purchase a home and my wife & kids come to join me.

So here I am all alone and what do I do on the weekends? What all of us do. I dress up and go out.

I had been doing this for about 5 weekends in a row. I had passed some of my apartment neighbors while enfemme & drab. One neighbor I talked with about cooking on the grill (which I love to do). One night while enfemme, I passed him while he was out grilling dinner. We said Hi & he commented that my "boyfriend" was good at grilling too.

I didn't know what to say! Eventually I got a "yes he is." out and went on in to my apartment.

A week or so later I was out in drab and started talking to this guy again. I mentioned that my wife was coming and he said I better be careful of my "girlfriend". He didn't want me to get caught. At this point I could tell he really thought we were two different people. I told him I won't get caught and then proceeded to tell him why.

It caught him a little off guard, but he handled it well & we kept on talking for a few more minutes.

I guess people can accept us as we are.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

I'm not quite sure what my neighbors think. They have seen me both ways many times. It never comes up in conversation though. Problem is, every time I go out, I have a different look. Maybe they just think I'm a busy little boy.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

My neighbors are catching me more and more. I guess that means that I am going outside at home more. It also means that I don't care what they think!

Silver Member
    Kim, that is really cool the way your neighbor accepted you. Now that he knows is that going to be a problem for you when your wife shows up or does she know about the dressing?

Pleased to be a member! Anita1day's Avatar

Great story!

Wow! That certainly encourages me, and I am sure others will be inspired too...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?

Dress well and dress often!
    Your supportive TG sister,
    Anita Marie
    http://www.facebook.com/anita.marie.edwards

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    totaly cool

the paranoia is all in our heads.......

im just a guy in womans clothes,,,and my neighbors have seen me,,

We are north of Atlanta Ga. Nice house in the woods.

working outside at home

I have been working outside on our house while dressed. I guess some have seen me. Oh well! I don't care.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Wife likes to wear my cloths

Neighbors

I have been outside working in the yard many times as Kay. I know the neighbors have to wonder who the other person is living in my house. This has gone on for a long time and so far no comments. Its a wonderful feeling being outside en femme.

I work outside everyday mostly enfemme. I'm don't know if they've seen me but then again my nearest neighbors are 1/2 mile away. Oh Well!

we have lived in this neighborhood for over 2 years now and have yet to meet any of our neighbors. Seems like no one ventures outside here at all. It is a nice quite neighborhood. LOL

That is a great story! I've always wondered what someone would think if I was spotted going to the garage--about 30 feet from my door.Hope I get the same reaction,"who's that girl"??
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDA View Post
    My neighbors are catching me more and more. I guess that means that I am going outside at home more. It also means that I don't care what they think!
    I agree with Davida. I don't really care what they think! On Sunday I went out to go for a walk, dressed totally enfemme but no wig or makeup. One of my next door neighbors was out walking his dog. We chatted for a while and then two other neighbors (ladies) came down the street with their dogs. We all chatted for a short time and then I said I had to finish my walk and left. Not one word said about my choice of clothes. I was wearing a denim skort and a tight fitting tank top that very clearly showed off my natural 40 B's! Especially with the push up bra I was wearing!! Wish I could have recorded the conversation after I left.

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Neighbors! I wonder?

There r two neighbors that can see my pool from certain spots in their homes. After the 2 recent daylite photo sessions, with Sherry skinny dipping in the Femsuit, I wondered if they saw anything? With naked eye, it mite look just like a naked woman. But, if they got out their binoculars, I'm busted!

Both r single males!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Maybe he was trying to wrap his brain around that his neighbor's cute girlfriend was you ( when you mentioned your wife he thought he saw his opportunity, before you spilled the beans )
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Very cool
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by obsessedwithpantyhose View Post
    totally cool

the paranoia is all in our heads.......

i had the same thing but it was the apartment superintendent lol he is a ladies man. he would see me en femme when i started going out and i would get the cheerful hi honey your boy friend is not home with his big smile .when i got home .. i could not get the key in my door fast enough . a few hours later i went to check my mail box and he was right there omg i could have died right there but i had to talk with him no choice . i told him and he was way cool with me a month later he outed me to the whole complex on Canada day celebration . hot dog's hamburgers beer , he had a karaoke machine and he said the first singer will be MJ ... they were all OK. after that every day was just fine ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well you must be doing a great jo with the make up Kim you go girl.
    Angie