Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you like about other CD's?

Because they like I love to dress and know what I'm about.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Tomara cd View Post
    Hi Virginia , What made me join and keeps me coming back to this site is all of the great people here that are willing to share there feelings and experences with all of us so that we may all benefit . I for one was scared to death to join , fear of the what if`s , now that I have spent some time here I feel comfortable and relaxed to know that we all are here for each other . And a huge THANKYOU to everyone that makes this site possible for without you all we would not have this luxury!! Tomara
    Fully agree with above, my sentiments exactly. Only problem is finding the time to visit the site every day and I am retired. How do the working "girls" manage to find the time?

Whenever possible I've always tended to establish freindships with other CD's. In these freindships we each know pretty much what the other person or persons is all about. Camraderie between all of us comes out of this. We don't have to agree with each other in all subjects of discussion but we all share crossdressing and it's ins and outs,ups and downs and we talk to eachother about it. Adrienner mentioned male personalities. One reason why I come to the m to f forums is that by and large everybody seems to have personalities that tend to be quite feminine.

Women tend to use language a little differently than men and it shows in quite a few of the m to f posts. I've been CD'ing since I was 11 or 12 and I get great satisfaction out of being part of this community.

Can't stand 'em!!!

Most of 'em look so much better than me...I feel like Jan Brady...Marcia Marcia Marcia!!!!!!

(note...this is meant as a joke)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalia View Post
    Most of 'em look so much better than me...I feel like Jan Brady...Marcia Marcia Marcia!!!!!!)
    And here I am feeling like Bobby trying on Jan's clothes when everyone is out of the house fawning over Cousin Oliver... so happy Jan bought that wig

Aspiring Member
    I like the fact that every time I sign on here I can find something to make me smile...

Because you can openly be honest and get more feedback about questions than you can anywhere else. Also it helps to have someone to talk who actually understands.

That this is the first forum where no one has told me to shut the f up if they didn't like my opinions or politics. That in itself, says tons about acceptance!

What do I like about other CD's? Although others have mentioned many positive things about their meeting people on this site, when you venture out and meet CD's face to face is the real rewarding part. I refer to it as the Lake Wobegon effect - Garrison Keillor's description of a group of people being above average, usually statistically improbable.
    A lot of the CD's I meet are smart,possess an excellent sense of humor, have done well in their careers, have had many varied experiences in life beyond their job or crossdressing. They have accepted themselves, don't take this business too seriously and have a real grasp of the pro's and con's of our existence.
    But the brute honesty that the friendship starts on and then develops from there really puts in on the fast track, and you can get very deep, very fast, something that rarely happens in the "outside" world.
    Now don't get me wrong, there are some rubberheads out there, but I just give them their space, I believe there is something to be gained from any intercourse(look it up), even if it is to avoid that person again...
    Fantastically rewarding I say, so venture out to a group meeting or a TG weekend sometime and really start enjoying the advantages of our lifestyle.
    Karen Francis

What I like about CDing!

I ,like others before me, coming upon this site has made wonderous changes in how I see myself and others like me. I don't post much but I read resposes as much as time permits. Everyone has been great and most helpful in making my life as a CDer wonderful. Many suggestions on "how to" handle this or that has also been great. My thanks to everyone out there for their support!

I wouldnt miss a day without logging on to this site. I am new to CDing and the few questions I've posed along with a couple situations I have found myself in has resulted in such excellent advice from caring and sincere people that have been there before and are more than willing to share their experiences. I thank you all.

I just love the great feeling of chatting with similar minded people, and marvel at the variation of all the lovely girls on sites such as this. We also accept each other for what we are as we have all experienced every emotion possible between us and there is always someone else who can share your experience.
    I do not think that there is a nicer group of people on the planet.

Julia xx

I love the way that CDs share their experiences, and are quite alot like me! I Love the fact that alot of them have the courage to "Push the elvelope". I Totally enjoy the Sucess stories of TGs!
    [SIZE=2]The sound of Galaxies Playing the Music of our lives, The notes we strike Reasoned in time and space, Silent Symphony waiting to be heard, Musical Aura holding unseen worlds..., The Sound of Galaxies..., Playing the music of our lives, The Numbers we Married, Equations and formulas, A MUTE language of the universe, Mathematical resonance, The thought of Matter.."Samael".. Lessons in magick[/SIZE]