Thread: Never thought being thin would be a problem...

Never thought being thin would be a problem...

I've been playing around trying to get a bit of cleavage. I haven't got a lot of fat to push about but i've got a fair bit of pectoral muscle that I can push up and together to make a nice effect

Problem is getting it to stay there! It keeps wanting to spring back to where it was. I've had some success with tape, but if I move in the wrong way then my pecs tense and 'poing' I'm back to square one.

Any advice?

Eat more? lol If ya don't have it to work with there's not much you can do.... imho...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Wear a bra with a smaller band size or use the innermost hooks on your bra. There are push up bras, too. Some of my thinner friends use those bras. I have to shave my chest and sometimes it is easier not to try to show cleavage.

Karren, I ate more and I can fill out the smaller bras. I wear breast froms to get my boobs to stick out past my stomach!

You know... I'm a bit heavier than I should be this time of year. I hate it and can't wait to drop the extra pounds through the Summer (All the sports I do are outdoor Summer sports, so I tend to put some pounds on during the Winter every year).

I really hate the feeling of being the weight I am now.... *BUT* from late Winter into mid-Summer is the ONLY time I have enough extra flesh to do any kind of cleavage.

I would never want to stay this size just for the cleavage... but I guess you could call it a consolation prize (or maybe a boobie prize?)
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Lightbulb

I already am an "A" cup naturally and thin to boot. I found that besides the good suggestions above, non-prescription natural breast boosters worked great for me. I am not sure if I can list a brand. I tried several and one worked great.

As you grt older you will must likely put on some pounds I wouldn't rush it hun Maybe a push up bra would help hun.
    Angie

Wonder Bra a size smaller than your usual ones.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Yes, being a thin crossdresser can have have it's downsides. Like having enough loose flesh to scoop up onto a cleavage. The other thing is having a rounder face. A fuller more rounded face (because of being somewhat overweight) is so much more feminizing than if you are skinny. I know people that pay good money for cheek implants

Me?... well I do what I can. Fortunately for me at 45 years old my pec muscles haven't atrophied that much, they just sag a little. It still takes a lot of work to get a cleavage though, and like you, getting it to stay there is even harder!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Joanna, if tape won't do it, u may just have to wait for your body to change. Or get good at Photoshop.

Even at 60+, I can't get enough cleavage to bother with it!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member

Before Taping...

I will use a cotton ball with alcohol to cleanse my skin of body oils, lotions, or soap residue prior to putting the tape. This allows the tape to really adhere to you skin. The type of tape can make a difference as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel M View Post
    I will use a cotton ball with alcohol to cleanse my skin of body oils, lotions, or soap residue prior to putting the tape. This allows the tape to really adhere to you skin. The type of tape can make a difference as well.
    Thanks for the tip Rachel! What kind of tape do you find best?

Hello joanna
    have ago at the sites below
    http://www.lolita-on-line.com/astuces/cleavage.php
    http://www.jenellerose.com/htmlposti...e/cleavage.htm

breast of luck
    carolyn xx