Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Father's Day Present

Father's Day Present

Father's day is comming soon (funny how more things are on sale for women than men. Womens world eh,..) have you decided on what you want to get or have someone buy for you?

For me I'm looking at a poka dot dress I saw at Macys I don''t see online (white dress with red and black dots). I picked up a few things at Penny's the other day for their clearence sale and now I'm waiting for the Macy's sale.

so I guess I'm asking what do you want for fathers day?

Interesting thought.

Do many of you have childresn or spouces that know about your otherself get gifts according?

like for father's day or birthday, would you get a perfume set or something feminine like?
    Last edited by wannabie; 06-09-2008 at 03:49 PM.

a pair of sexy high heels please.
    p.s. a size 12-13 thanx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

I would not mind a nice dress or a matching bra and panties.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am really not into the material things as much anymore. What I would like on Father's day which also happens to be my birthday, is to have my son visit and spend some time.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Y View Post
    I am really not into the material things as much anymore. What I would like on Father's day which also happens to be my birthday, is to have my son visit and spend some time.
    An early Happy Birthday and Father's Day to you, Jenni.

I really don't need any more feminine clothing or shoes, but there is this nice black sleeveless dress.........................?? Actually, I already have my Father's Day gift from my two children. They bought me a Wii, with an extra controller so they could play games with me.

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

A blue blouse to go with a new floral skirt, tan shoes to match a nice skirt suit I bought recently and ...
    This is all trivia, I really want a hug from my daughter.
    Ali Cats Creameries

Home is where the cream is.
    I was born into a life of cream.
    Cream is Forever.

Interesting thought.

Do many of you have childresn or spouces that know about your otherself get gifts according?

like for father's day or birthday, would you get a perfume set or something feminine like?

For father's day my SO and I will be shopping for a new girl outfits-one for me and one for her at a yet to be determined store. We make an afternoon of it by selecting each others outfit. We've done this for several years now and it is always a great way to spend a day with her.

Jenny L.

Fishers by Indianapolis switcheralso's Avatar

Gift Certficaite for...

I would like a gift certficaite to Fashion Bug. I would like a crinkle halter.
    True
    Friendship

“A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway”
    Fr. Jerome Cummings

I'm going to break my diet and my wife and kids are taking me for dim sum. As for gifts, I told my wife to be creative and have fun. She bought me a"pre-gift" at Costco yesterday, a pair of camisoles. However, the spaghetti straps on the were not long enough and after awhile I felt like they were sawing into my shoulders. With a frown, I told her I just couldn't wear it.

Fathers day

Quote Originally Posted by wannabie View Post
    Interesting thought.

To be with my wife & daughters is all I need, (but a nice dress with a bra/panties would be nice too! LOL)

Bra and panty recomendation.

http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Holiday2002&category%5F name=Bras-Extreme+Cleavage&product%5Fid=51985

Just got these for myself and there adorable. This summer's Fashion pics - Poka-Dots

I wish my wife was still alive, but life goes on. I'm going to spend the day with the kids at the Mets game and grab a bite out afterwards. They don't know(?) about Nikki so I know there will be no pretties in my basket.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    This is a day for children to build their self-esteem by taking the trouble find something good that they can honor in their father, and take the trouble honor him in their way.
    If they get a warm feeling for themselves for doing that. Good.
    If they get a warm reception, and gratitude from dad for doing that. Better.

As for me, it is a day to honor my dad, who doesn't celebrate Father's Day. I celebrate it by calling him almost every day.

What I want ?

A beautiful sunset with my sweetie. Hopeful.

A laugh with my granddaughter. Guarenteed!

To have no hesitation and say a heartfelt thank you to my daughter for any card, or gesture she offers. Hopeful.

To so set aside my fears, and need to make her right so she can survive, and love her as she is, so her Father's Day will be a nice memory. This is very hard, I love her so much I make her miserable and can hardly help myself.

To have a good cry and gratitude for what I have learned and how I've changed over the last 25 years. May this be so.

To cherish that it is also my 50th birthday, which makes it Mother's Day as well!

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I know it will be a good one!

It looks like I'll be able to dress this Sat. nite, and Sunday AM. Then, dinner and "A Chorus Line", with my daughter. Without an SO, it can't get much better than that!

If I wanted a present, I'd buy it for myself!

Happy Fathers Day to all u gurls!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Just some time to enjoy my lovely family....... I can get what ever fem things I want....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Just some time to enjoy my lovely family....... I can get what ever fem things I want....
    Exactly how i feel...Thanks Karren!!

My wife took me to Macy's last night to pick out my father's day gift. Aside from a couple of very nice drab shirts (including one with flowers embroidered on it), she decided she wanted to buy me some new pj's (she loves buying me pj's... and I love wearing them... it works out). She bought me a couple of sets including a pink set with a pair of paisley pink pants (how' that for alliteration!). She also bought me a really lovely satin nightgown/robe set and when I modeled it for me last night, she giggled and said, "It really emphasizes your cleavage, doesn't it?" Indeed, it did. I still need to lose a bit more weight for it to fit me right, though. Sadly, it was just a bit too tight around the chest. Also, she's going to do my nails later this week.

Happy Father's Day to me!

Wow!

Sounds like everyone is going to get wonderful outfits for father's day. Everyone have fun!

For me a nice skirt,top and shoes that will make me happy.

err, I highly doubt, much as I'd like it, that my wife will be getting me anything for my female self... but I did tell her to tell the kids I want Old Navy/GAP/American Eagle gift certificates - hmmm... didn't I always want BestBuy?? ~ what's up with that? ~ lol.... Happy Dad's Day early everyone!

If my kids knew about my dressing I would ask for some nice jewelry or a lovely feminine scent. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Fathers Day is time for my daughters and sons-in-law, so Ido not involve CD in it. But when they leave . . .

I'll just toss back a couple of beers with my wife's ex, after all he is the biological father of the great kids we share.

I never want to ever have kids,at the age of 29 nothing has changed.
    Merry

HRT since 2009