Guten Tag,

This is my third summer teaching at Paderborn University, and this year I'm here all by my lonesome. My wife decided to stay home, but will join me after my gig in London; it's our 30th, ya see.

Anyway, I have this cozy one room studio, kitchen and such, all to myself. You know what that means? Lots of dressing at night, almost every night. Why not every night? Well, I *do* have some work to do for my classes.

As I was saying, lots of dressing. I decided to pack quite light, both male and female clothing, and have been picking up the odd item over the past week. One of these was a bottle of a scent called Nonchalance. It's a light scent, on the feminine side of the M/F divide. I truly love the smell. Earlier, I spritzed a little on a top I've been wearing, and am letting the top air out in my room. The room, therefore, smells so fantastic! I mean, just the scent alone makes me feel both more feminine and more peaceful. Anyone ever had this reaction?

Of course, with a lovely beard, going out dressed is not on the table, but I do wear a little pale lipstick. If asked I can say its lip balm.

If I can figure out how to work the timer on my new camera, I'll also post a few pictures.

So, if there are any of you in the Northwest part of Germany who would like to do a meet, please PM me. I'd love to do coffee or tea.

Toodles!
Byllie