Thread: How do i meet other local crossdressers

How do i meet other local crossdressers

I have always had trouble finding other crossdressers, i know the internet is a great tool and way to meet people, but as far as meeting locals i am at a loss, any tips or idea's?

Have you tried doing a search here on just Vancover ?

I would Google "gay bar Vancover." The one's that advertise a drag show would have others like us on the show dates.

Yahoo 360. URNotAlone (free basic membership). MySpace, just to name a few has tons of girls there.

Just one tip. Tell them right off what your looking for, such as friends etc. That way there are no hurt feelings.
    Good Luck.

You can also do some research on The Net to see if there is a local support group that you would like to join. It's a very good place to start, and you will meet lots of Gurl's.

I seem to remember at least one group in Vancouver, a fairly liberal thinking town.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Perhaps Craigslist.org will have local CD and transgendered people you could meet online. I would also find out where the l0ocal gay bar is that has a drag show. Lots of us there.
    Charlie

Best way i've found is to go to UrNotAlone and search for members in your area.... by state and by city... Then contact a few and network from there.... There's usually a meeting place locally where you can go also. I have lunch with some local girls every so often and have made some very nice friends....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

There has to be a sizable group in Vancouver. You have a transformation service there!!! I mean from a business standpoint, if there isn't a need for the dervice I don't believe a business would exist!
    Google 'Transformation Services, Vancouver, B.C.' you should come up with it.
    I had the link before my computer crashed, as I had attended a seminar in Vancouver a couple years ago. Never made it there, due to other problems.
    Lisa E

Try 'Crossdresser Beautification' A Ms. cruella divine has a service in vancouver.
    Looks like links on her site for support groups in the area.
    Have fun!!
    Lisa E
    Last edited by Holly; 06-11-2008 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts... please use the EDIT button to add content. Multiposting is not permitted.

I see you found the Meeting Place section of the forum... .
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    You can use the advanced search mode on Yahoo to find profiles with the word "crossdresser" and "Vancouver" as the location.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

Trinity86........did a google search for you and came up with this

http://www.cornbury.org/

This site

The search on this forum is amazing. I plugged in my town and found a large number of girls living in my area.

Wow

thank you so much girls, since yesterday i now have so many ways to find other local girls. I cant thank you enough
    Kisses,
    Trinity

There are plenty of CDs in Vancouver. You already searched Google for your town, but you can also search MySpace. Some people are afraid to use MySpace, but you can post what you want to post and don't post anything you don't want to share. Some people hide their faces but show off their clothes.

In case you didn't realize this, there are people looking for you!

I had a few minutes and did a search on 'URNOTALONE' (Free websites!!!) Anyway. found 248 in B.C. Most of the girls on the 15 pages are in Vancouver!
    Take a look!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa E