Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Driving

Driving

This has probably been done before, but I am interested in your views.

On a regular basis I take the oppotunity to dress while driving - I work in London but I live about 150 miles away so every other week I have a 300 mile round trip - having done this for a few years I know the UK road system very well and subsequently know a few places where I can 'change' into 'something a bit more comfortable'.

The question is : when driving en-femme, do you drive like a girl (sorry to all you gg's out there) and never giver the cops any excuse to pull you over, or do you still drive like a bloke (ie 90+mph and sod all the other road users)

Personally, when dressed, I drive in a very cautious manner so as not to attract any attention, although when driving past trucks I get a very warm feeling when they poop their horns at my short skirt and stocking tops !

I've never driven en femme, but I know plenty of GGs who drive '90+mph and sod all the other road users'. The only time I've feared for my life in a car was when a GG friend put it through a thick blackthorn hedge.

little place called Delaware, southerly from Philly Pa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy55 View Post
    I'd say it makes more sense to drive in a manner that doesn't draw any attention to yourself, I drive at the speed limit all the time anyway, it's cheaper
    Hello Alice. I luv to drive while enfemme. it just feels so natural. I try to let my femme side be my guide so I seem to be a little more conservative behind the wheel. I'ts safer and there's a lot better chance of not being pulled over by a cop. I always take my license out of my male wallet and put it in my female wallet just in case. been lucky so far. Love it when I go through a toll booth and the attendant says " thank you ma'am " bobbie

Silver Member
    I drive while dressed quite often and it is always fun. I drive very carefully so I do not get pulled over or get in an accident. Also I never drive if I have been drinking. I would not want to get arrested and put in jail while dressed as a woman.

Cough* there is a such thing as speed limits?

news to me.

With gas the way it is now I've slowed down but haven't been going that fast Anyway. I did get stopped one night for a small light burned out that time I was not dressed at that time . II check them befor I drive now.:hugs
    Angie

I always try to drive carefully, obeying traffic rules, not being agressve and just a little ovet the speed limit. I rarely get stopped in male mode and the only contact I've had with law enforcement while en femme was at a drunk driving checkpoint (I was sober.) If you do not call attention to yourself you do not get stopped. When I'm en femme during daylight hours I try to show a bit of leg for the truck drivers.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I used to be really nervous when driving dressed... but have now been pulled over a few times (headlight out and an expired inspection sticker) and gotten nothing but polite respectful treatment from the officer.

So now, I drive exactly the same way when in drab as when dressed... except I enjoy the latter much more

I'm a pretty 'mellow' driver anyway, I don't speed and obey all the rules, so I rarely get pulled over anyway. I'm MUCH more worried about getting into an accident caused by another driver and injured while dressed so I guess if anyting I'm a bit more aware of my surroundings and what OTHER drivers are doing when I am dressed.

I usually dress any time I have to drive more than a half hour (even if it is something as simple as just wearing a skirt instead of my pants) then changing a few miles before I reach my destination, it just makes the trip that much more enjoyable.

I don't have to worry about changing on THIS end of the trip, my wife is supportive of my dressing and is used to seeing me leave the house in a skirt, carrying a pair of pants to change into later. The way our house/driveway is set up, I don't have to worry about being seen by neighbors between the house and car.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

I'm getting too old for that Mario Andretti thing, but I still am a tad more cautious when driving dressed. No need in attracting attention to myself!

Banned Read only
    I'm always careful, but I have been stopped twice while dressed (not for any offence) and it's very obvious as soon as I talk I'm not a woman, but I got nothing but politeness from the law (the second one looked about 15 years old and was gorgeous!). But I think it might be different if you were say, caught drunk driving while dressed, but then I suppose your treatment would be different in that case no matter what you were wearing.

When I go to my support group meeting, it is a 40 minute one-way trip. Then too whenever I go out dressed, I am driving somewhere. When dressed, I always obey the speed limits, watching out for the actions of other motorist, and drive safely. I have been on freeways and inter city traffic. I have found that most of the other drivers are pre-occupied with their own driving to notice you much. Yes long-haul truckers do seem to notice women drivers. LOL As far the police, my support group had a couple of poliemen at a meeting to inform us what or what not to do if we get pulled over while dressed. Basicly if you get pulled over, first off tell the officer your a CDer, then hand him your papers (DL, registration, Insurance), be polite and curitious. The officers said do all that and the officer that stopped you will also be polite and curitious to you. Telling the officer first off that your a CD, tells the officer that your not trying to hide anything. And remember being a CD and dressing as a woman is NOT a crime in any US state.

At first I thought I drove better enfemme but the more I do it the more I realize I drive just about the same... Exceeding the speed limit on the freeways and all.. It just takes me longer to get from point A to point B enfemme then not... Because I stop for everything... Use the ladies room (even if I really don't have to) and check out this mall or that one and shop for stuff I really don't need... Try on some dresses... I'm surprised I get to my final destination!! Lol

My wife has made a comments more than once... "It only takes 4 hours to drive there but you didn't call me till 7 hours after you left".
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I am terrified of getting pulled over while I am dressed so I drive very conservatively. Whether that's the way most girls these days drive or not is another matter...

Don't bet on it. The other day I saw this chick driving a brand new Escalade with a cell phone stuck in one ear talking up a storm and hold a cig in the other, weaving in and out of the traffic. Now that is scary.

Women drivers

I drive for a living so i'm on the roads a lot and belive me if you was driving like a woman between the age of 20 through 35/40 then you would be in the outside lane of the hi-way doing over the speed limit if you were between the age of 40 to 60 then you would be in either the middle or outside lane doing around the limit and those over 60 near side or middle lane getting in everyones way.
    Oh and yes I do dirive dressed sometimes
    Life is for living don't let it pass you by.

I try to drive very carefully

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Yes I find I drive more carefully while dressed and I am more calm. also notice how other women treat each other while driving and follow the same example.

Also you may want to take notice on how you do not pay any attention to the drivers around you as you do while not driving en fem. This is not safe and I think it is one thing we and GG's to to study and the main problem is some guys acting stupid thinking they are impressing a woman and for the most part she can careless if you can do a jackrabbit start when the light turns green, or that your stereo can vibrate every car 400 feet away.

Now in male mode get out of my way!

Why the rush?

After driving across the US coast to coast several times and all across the interior over the course of 38 years, and after being a first responder at numerous accidents -both minor and horrific- and after seeing and smelling death on many occasions, one question comes to mind. Why all the rushing and deliberately reckless driving? You get nowhere any faster (except the ER or the morgue) and you deliberately endanger the lives of everyone around you.

Driving significantly past the speed limit and other stupid stunts behind the wheel are some of the most selfish things an "adult" can do.

In addition, irresponsible driving (speeding, etc) may well anger someone else on the road and trigger an episode of road rage that could easily be exaccerbated by the discovery that the offending driver is in "drag". Then you have headlines that "Man in Dress Arrested for Causing Freeway Pileup- 3 Killed"

Please dont be so foolish as to say "I am a good driver, I know how to handle a car so I can drive as fast as I want, where I want." If you are lucky you may only wind up with egg on your face as well as makeup. If not, you may not have a face.

Dressed en femme or in drab, please remember that you are NOT alone on the road and imagine trying to explain to the families of those whose lives may be destroyed by such reckless behavior that you thought you were in control and you just "don't understand how this happened". You know EXACTLY how it happened.

Looking out for you,

Christine

I am probably a safer driver en femme than in male mode. I don't want to deal with police period.....

The car that I drive( Evo IX) would attract attention from cops so I don't even take the risk.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Last weekend I had to drive from Montgomery to Mobile About 3 hours. As soon as I left the huse I changed into a denim skirt. The feeling was great, I stopped and filled up with gas then went inside to get a cup of coffee, the casher just acted normal. I stopped at a Mc Donald's drive thru and everything went fine.

Depends on traffic

I drive with the traffic. If people are speeding then I will, if not, no way. Don't stand out. I try to drive laid-back as I enjoy driving enfemme very much so.

I enjoy driving while dressed. I'm a pretty careful driver in any case so I don't change my driving too much.

I have to admit that I often wear a short skirt when driving and it is fun to get the occasional second look from a trucker.

I also enjoy driving in heels. Of course, I also enjoy walking, sitting and strolling in heels so driving may not be all that special a case, after all.

Driving while dressed also lets me pretend to be out and about although I seldom am. So, I'll sometimes go through a drive-thru dressed. It's fun to have even that short interaction as Linda and people are usually very nice. If they're not, the interaction is a short one and neither of us minds (plus people who work drive-thrus have seen just about everything).
    Linda Marie Daniels

I drive the speed limit while dressed. Always at night. Nobody seems to notice. I always wear nylons and I let my slip peek out just a little in case a trucker is noticing.

Junior Member rachelle in heels's Avatar

driving

i like getting my car stuck wearing stiletto heels working the pedals hearing that tires whirring noise feeling the power under my heels
    r u looking at my heels