Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: home made boobs

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by jamie v View Post
    Has any one made their own boobs? I've found what I think is a good try. I took a 3lb. coffee can and reshaped it to a kind of a tear drop shape. Next I heated up the rim using a hot frying pan. Then used it to make a container out of a ziplock lunch bag. The hot can rim will melt the bag and seam it,save a little of the ziplock by over lapping it with the rim. Next fill it with Mona Mounds formula. It works pretty good.
    I urge caution. There used to be a band called "The Teardrop Explodes!".
    It would certainly break the ice at parties (along with a few other things!).

pantyhose rolled up and stuff in the cups
    For those still in the closet, who can't afford the silicone breast forms on eBay or cannot buy them. My ten year old tried socks, but pantyhose are better.

Some friends used those gel packs sold in drug stores that are supposed to be frozen and placed on injuries. Some people use shoulder pads removed from jackets.

little place called Delaware, southerly from Philly Pa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sissy_in_pink View Post
    I just ball up a pair of tights and stuff into each cup, at least when I take them out I don't have to hide them from the wife, I am thinking of buying breast forms, but I think I will go for the Gel forms rather then silicon ones. Gel forms are a hell of a lot cheaper and will not leak like silicon.
    Gel forms can be purchased from here
    http://www.supergelproducts.com/index.html
    I luv my PALS. I bought them from the addy above and I am a very satisfied customer. Great selection nice price super service. huggzzz to all, bobbie

You used to be able to buy "Clone-A-Tit" kits at some adult novelty stores, but it's been several years since I've seen one, I'd say ten or fifteen years at least. If they still sell that crazy kit thing then you just need someone with a nice rack to copy.

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fempsyche View Post
    I prefer the Gel filled breast. Use 2 - 4 teaspoons of sodium polyacrylate powder (disposable nappy gel) + 500 ml of tap water per side. Place 1 condom inside another and add gel to inner . When water is added, it turns into a gelatin-like substance). edited for better reading. btw the powder is also used in industrial spillage mop up products

Add water via funnel to inner and tie off. (Blowing up outer condom can help with placing the one condom inside the other). Tie off the outer condom and place the form inside a knee high stocking (gives extra protection against puncturing). Then kneed the breast well to mix the gel powder and water. This mix approximates a B' cup + makes a good nipple. Varying the amount of gel changes the consistency, i.e. firmness. For more instructions for making your own breast forms see the following sites.

Bloomburg Breast Forms FAQ - http://www.eskimo.com/~bloo/bformfaq/

http://www.geekbabe.com/annie/feature/forms/

http://www.trannyradio.com/gguide/boobs/boobs.htm
    Glade to see others have found my boobs in other forums / on other sites(originator ) . Idea came from diaper manufacture. I have also used large helium grade party balloons as a better alternative to the condoms.

I have since improved on this by using the nearly nude (nubra) packaging for moulds. These are lined with several layers built up of clear silicone sealer nb be carefull not to go to thick as they loose their flexibility and natural "feel ". A flat back is made by spreading some silicone on a glass sheet. These 2 are then bonded together with more silicon leaving a small slit through which I add the premixed gel through. Make as full as possible. The final slit is joined being carefull to expell any air and the back flap trimmed. I have had my original set for over 3 years already, along with several pairs made for friends. I have also tried liquid latex as an alternative to the silicone - tears to easilly. For my next set I will try a mix of the 2 ie outer layer latex bonded to inner layer of silicone, if the 2 are compatible.

There are however 2 drawbacks 1) (chest perspiration - ladies do not sweat) adding some velvet type material to the back may help. 2) There also appears to be some shrinkage of the gel over the years with and increase in air content.

and yes yesterday I codnt spel injuneer now I is one
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

how much bird sceid would i use to make a D cup?

Boobs

Before I bought my forms I use stockings filled with rice to the size you wanted and then tie them off use tied off end as nipple

i cut out the boobs off a blow up doll. i still do balloons, i can change my sise
    can i go from prettieboyinneed to prettyboy

Smile The Best Homemade Forms

I have a pair made from knee high stockings filled with Poly Beads. You get them in the craft department of Wally World or Michael's. They are very small beads like in the stuffing of Beany Babies. The birds won't eat them either! Water Proof! Cheap! You can sleep with them, without bursting. Hope this helps girls!

home made boobs

[IMG][/IMG][SIZE="3"] Hi Jamie. I have been using the balloon method for years with great success. My one difference from most of the others,is, that I fill mine with a gel that is used to retain water in pot plants ( available at any garden centre )
    You can make your breast to any size and indeed have a selection on hand to suit your mood.
    I make them two ways.

1 Add two heaped teaspoon full of gell crystals into the balloon then slowly fill the balloon to your chosen size, Now sqeeze the neck of the balloon tight twist it a couple of time then tie it off tightly. I takes a bit of practice but I think it's well worth the effort. The knot you tie acts as a nipple and if you can do two, the nipple make look bigger through a sweater or a thin dress.

2 The only difference here, is that I fill the balloon to the size I want, then add some more water and pour this into a bowl, twice obviously I now add my chosen amount of crystals, more if you want. Then I leave them to swell and then, I use a syringe used in icing a cake. Fill the syringe and inject the gel into the ballon and Hey Presto you have your breast.
    I think I feel a lot safer than using condoms and should they burst the gell can be retained inside your bra and you have time to ecuse yourself, should you be out and about.
    Hope I haven't made the instructions too complicated.

Good luck, I think you love the feel and the bounce you get with this way.

Love Joanne
    [/SIZE]

huge bra wearer
    Water balloons are by far the easiest and best way! Knot the balloon and then re-knot it to make a nice big nipple! Slip it into you're favorite BIG bra and relax and enjoy.

I've used the birdseed in a stocking and it works well but I keep waiting for the seed to start sprouting from perspiration, or to get moudy. Has anyone had those problems?

I would be very cautious about homemade forms made with caulk and other household materials. Those are not food grade chemicals and you don't know what chemicals might transfer to your body, perhaps causing serious problems over time. That's probably not a big deal for someone who only wears them for a couple of hours a month, but for those of us who wear them for hours each day, I think it's a serious concern.

I bought a pair of silicone boobs for only $10 from lainie119 on ebay (after I wore out a pair from Victoria's Secret). They look and feel nice although they did have a chemical oder to them when I first got them. It's pretty much gone now. Another seller noted that their boobs were not recycled silicone and didn't have the smell. I am a bit concerned about chemical transfer so I've been limiting how much I wear them until the oder disappates. Has anyone else noticed this and what are your thoughts about it?

Patti

Quote Originally Posted by vet View Post
    Water balloons are by far the easiest and best way! Knot the balloon and then re-knot it to make a nice big nipple! Slip it into you're favorite BIG bra and relax and enjoy.
    Same here, but I use a similar method mentioned above but I use the large 12" party ballons. Blow them up and check with a light for defects. Stuff one balloon in the other and fill the inner balloon. Get all the air out and tie with two knots. Blow up the outer balloon and allow the knot of the inner balloon to go slightly off center. Release the air and work out any little air pockets between the two balloons and tie off. Never had one leak or burst even while sleeping on my chest. The trickiest part is to get the same volume in both. I slip a kneehigh over them to eliminate them sticking to me, a pair of enhancers finish the look. One of these days I'm going to get full forms, prices are coming down.

Why bother making your own when ebay breastforms can be had at $43 to $59 - I got 2 good ones that cheap!

i made my own using the gel out of the frozen packs putting it in the sandwich bags and then pantyhose works fine for me. i love them.