Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you wish you could wake up as a woman?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Do you wish you could wake up as a woman?

Does anyone else ever go to bed and hope they,ll be a woman when they wake up?
    I know it won,t ever happen that simply, but sometimes i wish it would!!

little place called Delaware, southerly from Philly Pa.
    Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Does anyone else ever go to bed and hope they,ll be a woman when they wake up?
    I know it won,t ever happen that simply, but sometimes i wish it would!!
    Hiya Deborah Jane I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has dreams such as this. When I was a kid I had a fantasy that I had a twin sister and I was her. bobbie

Absolutely - YES!!!

Here lately it a case of every night when I go to bed.

Hi Deborah , I wear a nightie and say my prayers every night but so far no luck , maybe someday ! Tomara

I seam to go through a cycle where some times i woulds say yes and some times i am just indifferent , yet i have this odd feeling at times that if i was to change my bits over night i would still be the same person, it is hard for me to explain but i just feel like i would be the same person but with different bits , i seam to have lost the ability to distinguish between the difference in male and female, OK it does not make sense to me ether .

joanne

I love wearing my red baby doll to bed...so yes, but then again when i wake up in that with my wig, makeup and nails on I guess it had come true! Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by joanne f View Post
    I seam to go through a cycle where some times i woulds say yes and some times i am just indifferent , yet i have this odd feeling at times that if i was to change my bits over night i would still be the same person, it is hard for me to explain but i just feel like i would be the same person but with different bits , i seam to have lost the ability to distinguish between the difference in male and female, OK it does not make sense to me ether .

joanne
    Joann, it makes sense to me. I am also indifferent on my physical aspects.

yes just about every night, why could there not be a fem fairy like the tooth fairy? and then wham bam thank you mam tommorrow you wake up looking different
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

Nope.... Never wanted that... Still having too much fun in both genders to want to pick one permenantly!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

yes
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

I have wished that I had magic and could change myself into a woman and change all the minds of people that I have ever met. That would be great. So ya I wish I could wake one morning and just be a woman.

Yes I do, and I wish it were that simple too!!

I have had this dream many times but also that I would win $10 million after taxes in the lottery. The lottery dream could come true.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

No I don't wish that but I wish that we had a Male/Female switch. Just change to the appropriate sex when you are in whatever mood.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Quote Originally Posted by JennyRotten View Post
    No I don't wish that but I wish that we had a Male/Female switch. Just change to the appropriate sex when you are in whatever mood.
    Me too. I'd love to be able to snap my fingers and turn into a GG. I'd then do whatever I wanted to do and then snap my fingers and go back to my normal male self.
    I wonder if I'd still be a CD.

I think I gave up on that when I was 7 or so when I discovered that it would never really happen.

So now that I'm older and wiser, I understand there's clearly a difference between a "wish" or "dream" and the harsh reality of transition.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Yes Yes Yes !!!!!!

Question

I love the idea of wishes because, quite often, people are very general in their wishes. So you wish you could wake up as a woman and the gender fairy finally hears you, but you weren't specific and you wake up as a woman in a South American tribe where the women wear no clothing at all, have their genitals mutilated at birth and are pregnant at 12. Let's face it, if we wish we want to wake up as women, it would be with a great number of caveats.

What conditions would you want to wake up as a woman under and under what circumstances would you regret your granted wish?

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaX23 View Post
    I love the idea of wishes because, quite often, people are very general in their wishes. So you wish you could wake up as a woman and the gender fairy finally hears you, but you weren't specific and you wake up as a woman in a South American tribe where the women wear no clothing at all, have their genitals mutilated at birth and are pregnant at 12. Let's face it, if we wish we want to wake up as women, it would be with a great number of caveats.

What conditions would you want to wake up as a woman under and under what circumstances would you regret your granted wish?
    You raise some very good points Virginia.

So to answer you, i will say that the woman i would like to wake up as, is the femme persona i try to create for myself as Debs, but the genetic female equivalent!!
    In other words Debs as a real woman [but prettier than i can manage by trying to transform myself !!]
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 06-14-2008 at 03:58 PM.

I wish I could wake up as a girl and only I knew it. Like everybody else was adjusted. That would be awesome.

I though about that too. But I want the option to come back.

oh, yes, Deborah Jane,
    that is my precise fantasy.
    i regret i live in a fantasy, but it chose me from my earliest memories. just this morning i decided i wll write a twist on it in the writers forum someday, of takng off my male costume at night, every night, to step free as who i am, by night.
    dream on, gurrl,
    i am with you.
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

Aspiring Member
    No! Can you imagine having to explain that?????

I'll stick with being a woman in my dreams during the night.

Shannen

Thumbs up wake up as a woman

IN A NEW YORK MINUTE!!!!!!! The only thing that stops me for praying for this is the amount of shopping that I would have to do and what would I wear to do it?????

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"