Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you wish you could wake up as a woman?

Do you wish you could wake up as a woman?

Does anyone else ever go to bed and hope they,ll be a woman when they wake up?
    I know it won,t ever happen that simply, but sometimes i wish it would!!

little place called Delaware, southerly from Philly Pa.
    Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Does anyone else ever go to bed and hope they,ll be a woman when they wake up?
    I know it won,t ever happen that simply, but sometimes i wish it would!!
    Hiya Deborah Jane I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has dreams such as this. When I was a kid I had a fantasy that I had a twin sister and I was her. bobbie

Absolutely - YES!!!

Here lately it a case of every night when I go to bed.

Hi Deborah , I wear a nightie and say my prayers every night but so far no luck , maybe someday ! Tomara

Yes I do, and I wish it were that simple too!!

I seam to go through a cycle where some times i woulds say yes and some times i am just indifferent , yet i have this odd feeling at times that if i was to change my bits over night i would still be the same person, it is hard for me to explain but i just feel like i would be the same person but with different bits , i seam to have lost the ability to distinguish between the difference in male and female, OK it does not make sense to me ether .

joanne

yes just about every night, why could there not be a fem fairy like the tooth fairy? and then wham bam thank you mam tommorrow you wake up looking different
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

I love wearing my red baby doll to bed...so yes, but then again when i wake up in that with my wig, makeup and nails on I guess it had come true! Yeah!

LOL girls just realized what are we going to put in our shoe for the fem fairy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

Every fricking night, I wish the same thing. Too wake up totaly a genetic woman. I guess I'm just a sick puppy.

Nope.... Never wanted that... Still having too much fun in both genders to want to pick one permenantly!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Although I've thought about it and it sure wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if it happened, I think Joanne has a good point too. I don't think I would be any different of a person for it. Who I am doesn't depend on what I'm wearing or which bits I happen to have.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Waking up...oh yes!!

Yes...I have thought about this many so many times...also another thought is waking up with only Linda's things in my closet. I would take that as a sign that a change was unavoidable...makes me kinda dizzy just thinking about it!!

(((((((HUGGS))))))))

Lind

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    short answer, yes
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

hi Debs ,
    yes i do have done for the last 3.5 years he , he
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

After thinking about it a little more, not only would I love to go to bed and wake up a woman but I'd also love to wake up a woman with a very rich SO pampered and spoiled!

Only if I could wake up the next day as a man again...

I'll admit that yes, I used to have that dream every night when I was younger, but now I embrace my masculine side as much as my feminine side.

I could never give up being a Dad, even if it meant becoming a Mom.

I would love to know what it feels like to have sex with a vagina, but I really enjoy what it feels like with a penis and could never give that up.

I like kicking it with the guys, getting dirty, drinking beer, and doing manly things, for me being feminine means not doing those things (please note that in no way am I implying a GG can't do those things, I'm just saying I wouldn't want to if I woke up as a woman).

Maybe someday after I have my fill of manly things I'll start having that wish again, but not right now.

I will also add though that if science invented a pill that could change your sex every time you took it so you could go back and forth, I would buy a lifetime perscription.

Quote Originally Posted by christinac View Post
    After thinking about it a little more, not only would I love to go to bed and wake up a woman but I'd also love to wake up a woman with a very rich SO pampered and spoiled!
    LOL! I have had many different women who have have woken up as over the years. Strangely, they have mostly been wealthy or somehow there is a compensatory amount of money for me in my account so I wont have to work. Lately, I've had to work my wife and kids in so they don't get to hurt by the transformation. Mostly, however, they have been petite young women (I figure if I'm going to wake up as someone else, I should have my best years ahead of me and be able to fit into a size 0 :P ). I already know what it's like to be a big man. I'd like to know what it's like to be a little woman.

I spend every day now wishing i'd been born female.....is that the same?? All the years we missed out and the make up would not be the problem it is....

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    I have wished this at various times in my life. I don't now. but I do recall one very vivid dream about 15 years ago in which I woke up with a vagina. I recall being totally in awe of everything about it. Then as the dream progressed, it disappeared and my penis slowly returned and I sat in the corner crying.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Hi, every night as I go to sleep. once in a while I have girly dreams, and when I wake up my first thought is sh.. . so you're definatly not alone on this one. never stop wishing or hoping. love, jan

YUP Wake up, go to bed, be all day, never go back. Yup to my dieing day, Yup.

[SIZE="4"]YES[/SIZE]

My wife would freak !

I'd love to - especially if I could have a full head of hair, boobs, a 26 inch waist & look like Jennifer Aniston
    Hugs,

Christi