Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Do you wish you could wake up as a woman?

I wish I could wake up as a girl and only I knew it. Like everybody else was adjusted. That would be awesome.

Youve read my mind Debs!Claire
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

Oh yeah !!!! Many times.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Quote Originally Posted by Ásfr*ðr View Post
    sure, most all the time. as a child i used to watch this japanese anime (in france so dubbed in french, imagine) in which our main character has a curse on him which turns him into a girl whenever he touches water. god i was jealous of that cartoon

xx

(anyone know what that was called btw? I'd love to find out)
    Ranma 1/2.

every day yes oh yes mind you what to wear would be moe of a problem as i guess size would alter therefore a big shop mmmmm I WISH
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

Just about every day ...

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    When I was younger I did.

Aspiring Member
    Not really. I'm happy to be a guy who occassionally wears women's clothes, but I wish others could be more accepting of that. )in a perfect world).
    Susan

wake up a woman

now that i am retired yes
    I love being a girl

I though about that too. But I want the option to come back.

Alas! It is but a fantasy!
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    I suppose you might say I already do. I wake up every day feeling like a woman. So I must be. It seems that simple to me. I now just get on with being the best girl I can under the circumstances in which I now find myself. The external packaging just went wrong somewhere. Would I now do anything in reality to sort that out? I'm not so sure at the stage I'm now at with my SO and family. Should I have done it twenty years ago? Of course!

None of which stops me waking up and feeling like I'm me - female and happy with it.

Sarah...

Banned Read only
    As a young child of about 7-10, I used to pray to God every night that I would wake up as a girl. I used to have vivid dreams in which I wore beautiful dresses and played girly games (hopscotch, skipping, dolhouses etc.) with my female friends - in reality the friends of my sisters.

Unfortunately, the wish never came true; I grew up to be a six foot tall hairy guy, no longer believe in God, went through two divorces, and now live on my own.

Yes, I wish I can change into a real beautiful woman!

If I woke up as a woman and everyone around me only knew me as a woman, I don't think I would have any problem adjusting.

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Does anyone else ever go to bed and hope they,ll be a woman when they wake up?
    I know it won,t ever happen that simply, but sometimes i wish it would!!
    Every day. Every single day, every single night. I too know it will never happen. The odd thing is that I look at it from the perspective that were it to happen now I'd already be through menopause and couldn't have babies, but I don't care. I'm a girl, I've always been a girl, I was just placed in the wrong body.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

YES YES YES All the time I wish when I got up that the whole thing did happen and a complete woman.
    I will follow my heart

I have wished that I had magic and could change myself into a woman and change all the minds of people that I have ever met. That would be great. So ya I wish I could wake one morning and just be a woman.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by finacarina View Post
    I think that we were women in a previous life or will be women in the next life. So hold on there is still hope!!! if you believe in reincarnation!
    This is what I have always thought. I wish there was a way to know for sure. I am not sure if I would like to magically become a real woman. There would be no more cross dressing then. I guess one could go the f to m route but that would seem strange to me.

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile waking up different

i remember a long time ago when i read a playboy magazine that had a story about this guy,that when he went to bed he woke up feeling funny and when he went to the bathroom he discovered that he was looking at a pretty girl looking at him from the other side of the mirror.of course we all have had these dreams and i am also one that would love for it to be true.there was also a movie a long time ago about this guy that treated women like trash and then one night he went to bed and lo and behold he wakes up as a stunning blonde woman.i really forget the name of this movie which came out in the 70s ,,phylisanne

Quote Originally Posted by maid phylis View Post
    i remember a long time ago when i read a playboy magazine that had a story about this guy,that when he went to bed he woke up feeling funny and when he went to the bathroom he discovered that he was looking at a pretty girl looking at him from the other side of the mirror.of course we all have had these dreams and i am also one that would love for it to be true.there was also a movie a long time ago about this guy that treated women like trash and then one night he went to bed and lo and behold he wakes up as a stunning blonde woman.i really forget the name of this movie which came out in the 70s ,,phylisanne
    The movie is called "Switch" with Ellen Barkin and Jimmy Smits. Ellen Barkin has been transformed by God and the Devil after she died so she can find one woman who liked her when she was a man. What I learned from tat film was that I really wanted to wear a body stocking with a "snappy crotch" :P

(not a whale)
    absolutely yes

Yes. If that could happen it would be wonderful indeed.

Heather

wakng up as a woman...

I'm happy being me. I wouldn't take that back for the world. That being said, I think it would be nice to be a woman for one day just for the experience then after mid-night go back. The way my luck goes, it would be that time of the month.LOL

waking up a woman.

After thinking about it a little, I still would want to be me. I just want to wake up in women's clothes. I wish that I could work on a movie or TV set. I would alway be "borrowing" from the female wardrobe trailer. Ann Curry, Oprah, Tyra Banks, and all the ladies on the View(not Woopie) lookout.LOL