Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Do you wish you could wake up as a woman?

Sometime's i wish i could go to sleep and wake up as a women & most of the time i feel like one anyway's !

All the time

but my job would need to be adjusted as well, ie as if I was always a woman.

My family would be a problem but manageable! I am sure my girls would be disappointed but I could crossdress for them so they have their daddy!

Talking the wish

A very favorite fantasy of mine is to wake up to find that things have changed.
    I try to imagine just how I would discover this. Would it be the extra weight on my chest? The grazing of one of my breasts as I moved my hand or arm across? Then, once I discovered I had actual breasts then what?
    I believe I'd have to check the "other" area. I imagine that exploration to become a very sensual one indeed. To feel the exhilaration of actually having those very special parts of a woman. I certainly consider that the next few concious moments would be one of self exploration in my bed.
    I'm not sure if this would happen relatively quickly, due to me wanting to dash to a mirror to see the new me, or if I would just take the time in bed to revel in the fact that I was now actually a woman.
    Here's an amusing aspect I comtemplate at this moment. I am now a woman and realize that due to changes none of my "things" fit! I have to consider that now I have to put my old "drab" clothes on as best as I can. Of course ladies, this woman realizes the need to go shopping! I imagine the sales clerks being very helpful in assisting me to get the right fit! How easy would that be? I think very easy! I've actually got the parts!
    I think I kind a go off the deep end at that point. Clothes and shoes are needed, the hair needs to be fixed, of course nails are in order as well.
    It's here that I buy some things that state "sexy" and I go that afternoon and evening.
    What could be a better way to end this day, then to be in the arms of a man?

YES! I spend almost every night of my life wishing I could wake up the next morning as a beautiful woman. That would be a dream come true.

I dont think I would want to be one forever, but id love to be a biological woman for a day.

When I was a teenager I used to dream I was a busty (lesbian) blonde who went round turning guys heads (even though I then turned then down, I enjoyed being a b*tch )

No

Just wish I was born OneDaviolin

I enjoy my male traits too much too often to wish for a permenent change. I wish I could be like Mystic from the X-Men comics. She can be whoever she wants when she wants, for as long as she wants. Thats my dream.

This would depend because if I woke up and was completely a woman my family and friends would not recognize me. I couldn't go to work and make money because this girl doesn't work there. I guess I could empty my bank account with my atm card. I think if it was some magic that everyone knew about I would jump at it. Sorry for going off on a tangent there you can't tell that I've given this any thought can you?
    Be yourself society doesn't know that there is no such thing as being normal.

If you can't find the silver lining make your own.

I'm happy I'm married and a father.
    I'm also blessed to have such a loving wife and such a wonderful child.
    I'm very comfortable being male.
    As a male I usually wear suits and tie.

With that said,

I just sometimes feel confused why I'm not so massculine, why I'm not good at fixing things in the house and why I prefer dresses to suits and tie.

I am also embracing my feminine side.
    I love dresses that are oh so feminine!
    I sometimes utter the words to myself "I wish I were a woman" as I parade at home in one of my girly girl sundresses when I am staying up late as my wife and child are asleep.

Then I go up to sleep in my boxershorts and before I know it it's morning and I kiss my wife and son, utter the words "I love you both" and off to work I go.

Yes I'm happy as a male, a husband, a loving father and yes I'm a crossdresser and I'm ok with that!

emmi

« тнε тεмртяεss »
    Quote Originally Posted by daviolin View Post
    Just wish I was born OneDaviolin
    Same... ;_;
    Last edited by Mydia; 07-02-2008 at 02:41 AM.