Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24/7...Ever thought about it?

24/7...Ever thought about it?

Hiya...Has anyone ever thought about going 24/7 at some time in the future if their circumstances change?
    Personally, i would seriously consider it if things felt right, even if only for a few months, just to see how it felt.
    How about you?

Banned Read only
    After 4 days of 24/7 in Chicago, I think about it more and more.

It was pleasant and scary and exciting and just felt......right!

More work than just throwing on a shirt and jeans every morning, but that was the pleasurable part that made the rest of the day even better. A kind of ritual that helped me focus on me, rather than the boring dross that normally fills the time just after caffeine.

I realize that that daily ritual might become tedious or worse, resented, after a while, but still......I think the experience may be in my future....

It is what it is
    I can't imagine going 24/7, there is just simply no way it could happen my job wouldn't permit, my friends don't know, my gf definitely wouldn't go along. Of course, in a perfect world there is no question that I would do it!!! Lets say right now that I could, I would be so far behind: I don't have enough clothes, I have no make up, no practice being a woman... lots of work, but they always say the "joy is in the journey"!

Thought about it? Sure. Ever actually do it? Not a chance. With a wife and young children to support in a career that is not really too friendly towards TG folk...and with a wife whom I love who loves me as her husband even though she acknowledges that I am her wife most of the time, I'm not really in a place to be Virginia all the time. I take my moments when I can get them and am not unhappy about that. Sometimes my wife and kids need a husband and father and I love that role as much as anything else I do.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaX23 View Post
    Thought about it? Sure. Ever actually do it? Not a chance. With a wife and young children to support in a career that is not really too friendly towards TG folk...and with a wife whom I love who loves me as her husband even though she acknowledges that I am her wife most of the time, I'm not really in a place to be Virginia all the time. I take my moments when I can get them and am not unhappy about that. Sometimes my wife and kids need a husband and father and I love that role as much as anything else I do.
    I agree with Virginia's take on it. I'd like to do it 24/7 but career and family come first. Although I do enjoy getting away for a few days or a weekend as Renee.

Huggs,
    Renee

It's only a pipe dream for me, dear. It's only a fantasy. It'll never happen for me, I think. That's the thing about fantasies, Deb, like your "Waking up as a woman" thread. They're very fun to think about, especially if they aren't likely to happen. Actually going 24/7 would prove to be very difficult, I think. Major props to those who actually did it, or are currently doing it.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Bilinda the housekeeper! Bilinda's Avatar
    I have to say I would not want to. I CD for the fun of it, not because I really want to be a female all the time. You have to admit it takes a lot more time and effort to get all made up, dressed up and so on.

Doing it all the time seems like,,,, work!!
    Don't put lipstick on dry lips unless you want it to stay on for 3 days!

Quote Originally Posted by Bilinda View Post

Doing it all the time seems like,,,, work!!
    LOL! I was just commenting to my wife yesterday as she helped me remove the hair from my back that I wonder if it is worth it to go through this ritual of epilating my whole body every week or so. She, of course, told me that I didn't have to and while she finds it amusing to inflict pain on me with that little torture device, she would gladly not do it. Being a woman who takes care to look her best all the time is a lot of work and, unfortunately, for us, we have to do more work than a well kept woman just to look kind of like a woman. IMHO, the only reason to do this 24/7/365 is if you are a TS. That is my opinion, of course, and I am sure others would disagree with me on that score.

Thumbs up 24/7

Hey Deborah,

I've been 24/7 for more than a year now and wouldn't consider living any other way.
    At times it is a little difficult but the whole it's a great way of life.

Paula Rae
    [SIZE="1"]Member: Diablo Valley Girls[/SIZE]

I would seriously consider it if homelife was totally different.
    but once i get out of this place..then maybe.

Smile

I have always said "If anything ever happens to my 'SO', that I would move to Montana, Wyoming, N. Dakota, or maybe even Cananda (hope I spelled everything correctly).
    I would live where there was very very few people and then I could live the way I want to live.
    In the winter time I would wear Pantyhose and fur coats and in the summertime I would wear panties and sunny dresses.
    And if I wanted to wear drab I could do that also. (NOT)
    Last edited by veroncia57; 06-14-2008 at 05:39 PM. Reason: forgot to clarify my last sentence

Sure

Yes, I would go 24/7 if I was able, in fact I have thought about changing my home situation so that I can do so. Unfortunatley it is not an option right now, but possibly in a few years.....Stephanie

If I can ever get back on my feet again and in a place of my own or I get started over fresh in a new city, I would not think twice about going 24-7. I want so bad to go 24-7 that it is down right depressing at times because my situation will not allow it.

Hi Deborah , Yes , I would like to try to live 24/7 as a female to see what it would be like , but I do like my male side and my guess would be that I would want to part time . Tomara

When i was younger i wished so hard that i could, as time went by it was unrealistic position to take. I now pray if there is reincarnation i come back as a women making myself whole again.

I've done 24/7 for 2 or 3 days and it's fun.... But still..... I'm having fun in both genders... so why limit myself to just one? lol And being a girl 24/7 is damn hard work and me being lazy... love to slip back into my slobby male form....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I've done 24/7 for 2 or 3 days and it's fun.... But still..... I'm having fun in both genders... so why limit myself to just one? lol And being a girl 24/7 is damn hard work and me being lazy... love to slip back into my slobby male form....
    Well, there is the concept of slobby FEmale form...

You know with a lot of thought and support you can go 24/7.

My SO did about 4 years ago now, yes it was scary at first for both of us but now it's just "run of the mill". Work has been know problem, she works in the caring sector been there just over a year.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

I've thought about that and i think since I'm new to this and realizing quickly there's a lot more to getting the femme look down for us....that doing it 24/7 would quickly turn into work rather than a fun thing for us at this point.

I also agree with Virginia . . . I would not want to give up the memories of my life that I have. As much as I enjoy wearing dresses and skirts, my two daughters, and the fun times we have and are having far out weigh the thrill of putting on a dress. But being divorced gives me more time to indulge my passion when I want to.

i am 24 / 7 and well i have not had any surgery and i love woman so yes it can be done . it's not easy but there are accepting people out there and i hate labels call me what you like but in the end if i get naked I'm still a boy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have often thought of it but it can't happen anytime I can for see If the time ever comes I'd love to try it. I did dress last November for 4 days straight
    Angie
    Last edited by Angie G; 06-14-2008 at 07:42 PM.

I'm certain that 24-7 would remove several of the things I really enjoy about it to begin with.First would be the spontaneity of it and that special rush I enjoy when the transition is complete.If its the opposite, and I build up to a dressing session then it would be the anticipation and the excitement of it that I would miss.And then I guess someone has to do all the hard labor jobs around here so I better not give him the boot right now.

yes

For many years it was just a dream and I guess a fantasy for me, as I had a family to support....
    But nowadays I do think of if often, kind of everyday ~ as everything seems to be lining up for me to go and take the plunge:

My kids are now grown up
    My marrage is on the verge of falling over and I really don't care if it does (nothing to do with my TG by the way)
    My two GG friends at work say they would do all they can to help me stay in my job.
    I used to worry that I couldn't survive out in public 24/7 ~ but now realise I could.

It's such a big thing and it's not something you would want to do and then realise you made a mistake, so I am hesitant. Sometimes I want it so much I don't care if I loose everything, but am I just wallowing in that pink cloud?

I think the turning point for me is going to the SCC in Atlanta in 3 months time ~ and that's why I'm holding back from doing anything just yet. Once there I'll get the chance to be me 24/9 .... well that's 24 hours for a full nine days! Also since it's a TG conference, I'll come away with more knowledge to help me make my decision.

A year ago none of this was possible, so it goes to show how much can change in 12 months. So those of you who feel trapped please take heart ~ as nothing is forever and opportunities can suddenly arise..

Suzy

simple answer, if it were possible.........YES!!!!