Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tucking 24/7

Tucking 24/7

Well over the last few months I've been tucking 24/7... almost every day..... It all started after I was out enfemme on evening and the next morning when I got ready for work I just naturally tucked.... And even my male hanes low riser briefs will hold that tuck well enough.... But the funny thing is that I now find that my male slacks fit so much better with a flat front... no pertrusions... Kind of weird, huh?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Lucky you, you're such a girl!
    Dana Fleming

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Well over the last few months I've been tucking 24/7... almost every day..... It all started after I was out enfemme on evening and the next morning when I got ready for work I just naturally tucked.... And even my male hanes low riser briefs will hold that tuck well enough.... But the funny thing is that I now find that my male slacks fit so much better with a flat front... no pertrusions... Kind of weird, huh?
    tucking 24/7 lucky you, I KEEP TRYING BUT THE LITTLE GUY IS SO SMALL IT JUST WONT STAY PUT, ALSO BEING ON THE HEAVY SIZE, IT IS ALSO DIFFICULT,
    DID YOU WIN THE HOCKEY GAME THE OTHER NIGHT?? , CHAROLETTE

I don't tuck 24/7 but I do it as often as I can, and yes I find that my pants/jeans fit better without that cumbersome bulge. I'm also going out more wearing my femme jeans. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Just a bring-you-all-down medical tip: the balls like to be outside the body because they don't like it hot. Keeping them inside full time can lead to, at best, sterility, and at worst, testicular cancer. Enjoy.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Tucking

What a happy thought Ruth I'm so glad you frighten the hell out of all of us.
    Good job.

tucking

Ruth is right though the tucking if done to much can lead to medical problems so even though I love and embrace my femm side I dont think I'm going to risk the health of my little ones.

I agree with you Karen. I've found that they're happier and feel safer 'tucked' away. I know I'm more comfortable. And at age 57 who cares about how potent the little fishies are.

Well I also tuck everyday and don't think a thing of it. Funny at night if you got an itch I have to find it

I tuck all the time too. Have woke up a little uncompy, but is soon passes LOL

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    Just a bring-you-all-down medical tip: the balls like to be outside the body because they don't like it hot. Keeping them inside full time can lead to, at best, sterility, and at worst, testicular cancer. Enjoy.
    I tuck all day everyday, have for years as I only wear womens jeans. I am already snipped so sterility is not an concern. I don't wear anything to bed so they get all the air they need then.

I am a 50/50 girl. 50% tucked and 50% not. I like to remember that I do have the parts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me also, I'm in panties for most of the time now, love it, I'm not well indowed but the boys seam to know there place in life now so I to have no bulge, isn't it just marrrrvolus when your runin around in your undies!!!! Jennifer
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

I often stay tucked for several days..24/4 or 5?
    I,ve allready got 3 kids, so the boys have done their bit, i don,t need em now

Silver Member
    I have been dressing for over 50 years and have never tried tucking. That might sound strange to some of you but I have never seen the need for it. My curiosity tells me I have to try it. I have read up on how this is done so know where to begin. I will try it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I tried, Karen

But, with prostate problems, I need to go quite often. And then u have to go into the toilet stall to re-tuck. And I found sitting tucked for long periods bothered my boys. So, it's not a daily feature for me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I love the tucking 24/7 but sitting in a truck 12 hours aday it gets really uncomfortable and after a while begins to hurt. So I save it for the weekend when dressed or underdressed and look forward to it. It makes my crotch area in my jeans look a little more like a girl I know how you Love jeans so much Karren.

Banned Read only
    Tucking and trucking

Only when I wear panties. Up until about a year ago, I wore them almost exclusively for about a year and half.
    It doesn't bother me when I do. For whatever that may mean.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Tucking 24/7 is not any weirder than purple hair. You can change your mind anytime you wish. I can't tuck at work as I am in the presence of the general public, mostly women and have noticed them looking at the few men that come by. I can't chance that they look at me in the same way, my job is at stake. The longest tucking for me was 24/3. I could do it full time but don't find the need at present.

Pamela

I must be a boob, because I never tuck, LoL.

Since I started "tucking" a few years ago it feels strange to NOT be tucked. Had the "big snip" in '91 so that part don't bother me, cancer you say? You mean they might have to be "cut off" hmmm "While you're down there with the scissors doc ... wouldn't mind if you, ahem, slipped a bit and took more than needed"
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Gold Member
    I never tuck. I don't wear anything tight enough to show a bulge, even though it is so enormous.

NOW, on to a little pet peeve of mine -

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    ...the balls...
    I am not normally one to correct people's spelling or choice of words, but Ruth, they are not called "balls", they are called "chin slappers". Please use the correct wording.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyliss View Post
    ........... cancer you say? You mean they might have to be "cut off" hmmm "While you're down there with the scissors doc ... wouldn't mind if you, ahem, slipped a bit and took more than needed"
    Dito here. Amen to that Phyllis

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    How do you pee?