Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it me?

Britney

Is it me?

To start...I'm a 20 year old CDer.

Okay, now that, that's out of the way I don't know if it is just me, but when I CD, sometimes I'll dress as a woman my age, but I find myself a lot lately craving to dress as if I'm in my early teens. I like the look of the cute stuff. Is this just me and my taste...or do others find it the same way?

- Britney

A little bit of just you and a little bit of the natural course of nature. I like the cute teenie stuff too, but at my age there is no way I pull that off without looking completely stupid.

Silver Member
    It is only natural to dress the way that pleases you the most. There is nothing wrong or strange about it so do what you like and have fun.

Well, I'm almost 40 (Next Sunday), and I will dress my age most times, but sometimes I feel the desire/need to dress like a 20 year old.. I mean I've got the legs for it so why not show them off right?? ~giggles~ (Dress for yourself, not someone else).

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I like to dress younger too...But just for indoors!!
    When i go out i dress closer to my own age.
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 06-16-2008 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Speeling

44 and I love the 80's short skirts, black hose.......I think it's normal to dress younger then we are. Enoy it while you can....

Oh my, I just called CDing normal.....hehehe

Hugs!

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

I'm 54 and the teenage girl stuff is all I wear. Everyone has a certain look or age they identify with so just enjoy it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

YOung?

What is Young??? Im almost 40 "calling me old" ? In oct! and I am going to dress anyway i want to for the rest of my life, I will be in a wheelchair 90 years old and wearing whatever i want to wear if i can remember to put it on . he he

Hi hon, I'm embarassed and I'm 50. Surely you dress how you want to dress?

Hugs
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

At my age I should dress like a matronly granny. Most of what I wear in public is age appropriate and I can blend in pretty well. However I have a collection of minis and teeny tops that are reserved for home time only. I think we all want to be young and pretty the way we see the high school and college girls. Whenever I see a group of teenage girls, I long to be one of them but alas, my teeny bopper days are long gone boo hoo. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Its pretty fun to dress younger (I'm in my mid 30's).

But in the past one of my favorite "get-ups" was a pointy maidenform bra, a long slinky dress, and a 60's style bob wig. It made me feel like a sexy old cougar looking for a cocktail party! lol

Wow, 20 years old, and you want to dress "young"!! Gotta love it!Dress for fun,so why not?
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

I dress a bit younger than I am, too. The wig and the makeup tend to take years off of me. Who wants to dress like some old bag, anyway?

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

my cd so tends to dress as late teen early 20s sometimes also, although he does go for the modern woman his age look also. I think it's all in the eyes of the beholder, if you feel sexy in what you are wearing....go for it!
    you only get to live this life once, cherish it, experience it, and don't be afraid to be yourself.....

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Well, I'm 60,

so I prefer to ONLY dress in age appropriate outfits! As u can see from my avatar.

However, I think u can see from all the above posts:

"If u r dressing to please yourself, Britney, you're doin it rite!"
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by BritneyorSara View Post
    To start...I'm a 20 year old CDer.

Okay, now that, that's out of the way I don't know if it is just me, but when I CD, sometimes I'll dress as a woman my age, but I find myself a lot lately craving to dress as if I'm in my early teens. I like the look of the cute stuff. Is this just me and my taste...or do others find it the same way?

- Britney
    Think of it this way. A 20 y.o. woman has the advantage of having dressed at a young teen girl when she was a young teen girl. Most likely you didn't. Have some fun! Play dress-up and don't worry about it.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Well we all want to be younger but then again who would belive me as a 50 something year old teenager?? lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

same boat, I think the realization that my ability to wear the hip fashion is rapidly dissapearing with age is driving my desire to come out of the closet. every day I look manlier and it is driving me nuts.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I wonder what I would have chosen to wear if I had accepted my cding tendencies when I was in my 20's. Probably would have dressed younger. My recommendation is to wear what makes you feel the best. Try and fill in those years when you didn't CD and have a well rounded experience. You will get plenty of chances to dress your age as you age. Play while you can because you will find you can't turn back the clock.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Well we all want to be younger but then again who would belive me as a 50 something year old teenager?? lol
    Karren, do you mean to say you are NOT a 50 something teenager?? Sure fooled me!!

That said, I am 76 and people say I look like I am in my 50's. I dress to look that way, ot slightly younger. No way am I going to look like a "Granny." Got nothing against Grannies, had a very nice one for many years. Just don't want to look like one!

You are only as old as you think you are, so think young!!

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!
    Last edited by sissystephanie; 06-16-2008 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Add a word for clarification!

Think of it this way. A 20 y.o. woman has the advantage of having dressed at a young teen girl when she was a young teen girl. Most likely you didn't. Have some fun! Play dress-up and don't worry about it.

same boat, I think the realization that my ability to wear the hip fashion is rapidly dissapearing with age is driving my desire to come out of the closet. every day I look manlier and it is driving me nuts.
    ------------
    chaotropic

I'm 31 tight pants and tops or short flirty skirts and I'm in heaven. If we a "little older" than you can do it then go for it. Remember I put quotes on the words little older.
    Be yourself society doesn't know that there is no such thing as being normal.

If you can't find the silver lining make your own.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I'm alway accused of dressing younger than my years, but hey wear what you can. I'm often thought to be younger than I am, so why should I dress my age. Make people guess.
    Dana Ryan

At 53, I like the younger look at times, too. May be a result of not having the chance to dress as a teenage girl when I was a teen.
    DonnaT

At 20 I don't think it's a problem... at 50+ it's a bit silly but I don't let that stop me. I seem to have a thing lately for short shorts and tanks, sigh... I just love bright colors and stripes and such, can't seem to stay out of the target sleepwear clearance rack.

I am 27 yrs old. When I crossdress I would never pass right now for a 27 yrs old women. I do dress older then I am. Much older. I would love to have some help in the make-up department and the wig department to be able to pass. I just wear clothes only. No wigs and no make-up. So I do not go out.

Amanda