Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pregnant

Smile Pregnant

hi girls hope you all are well and healthy. was listening to the radio when a ad came up regarding pregnancy. so this got me thinking, would any of you if you could become preagnant? i think a female who is pregnant is sexy and they have sexy clothes as well. to you all

SPELLING MISTAKE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

Umm.. No.. that is one line I will not cross. I will dress like a woman, 'act' like a woman, and attempt to pass myself as female.. but that is not something I would ever want, That in my opinion is one thing that is truly special to the GG's that even we CDs can't take from them. While I am sure there are some sisters that would jump at the chance, for me personally, I cannot do that.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Maybe if I was twenty years younger, but at nearly forty I'm not sure. Part of me says yes atleast one child, but the other says no way not now.

If I could have done so at a younger age, yes. That assumes of course that I could also have been female clear down to the genes.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Silver Member
    Adelle, sorry but I do not understand your question. Are you asking if I was a real female would I like to become pregnant or somehow be pregnant as a male? My answer is yes if I was female and a definate NO as a male.

Well after participating in the childbirth for our two children...... Hmmmmmm... Let me think this one over.....

HELL NO!!!

Are your friggin kidding? Your not pulling any kind of 10 pound object out of any of my orifics!!! Lol. Not if I can help it!! God......... I have never seen someone in such pain before and don't plan to ever see it again.. And when they sumped the neddle full of demeral in her thigh... Ekkkkkk... I about passed out!!!

I don't call it the best of both genders for nothin.... All the glam and none of the pain!! Hahahaha
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Well after participating in the childbirth for our two children...... Hmmmmmm... Let me think this one over.....

HELL NO!!!

Are your friggin kidding? Your not pulling any kind of 10 pound object out of any of my orifics!!! Lol. Not if I can help it!! God......... I have never seen someone in such pain before and don't plan to ever see it again.. And when they sumped the neddle full of demeral in her thigh... Ekkkkkk... I about passed out!!!

I don't call it the best of both genders for nothin.... All the glam and none of the pain!! Hahahaha
    Karren, I'd almost bet you'd have twins!!:

No offense intended, I just could not help being a smart A-55 about HELL NO!!!

Smile pregnant

Absolutely not...

Quote Originally Posted by christinac View Post

Hahahaha... That would be my luck... In that case... Put me in a coma.... Cut me open and install a zipper for the next time!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

HELL NO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by christinac View Post

Hahahaha... That would be my luck... In that case... Put me in a coma.... Cut me open and install a zipper for the next time!!
    I had a best buddy (for a while - she's around, we're just not buddies anymore) who had problems with her first delivery, but thoroughly enjoyed her second. No joke.

You two are funny!!!
    Stephanie

Gold Member
    Good grief!!!! Hell no, don't even like being around kids at all little snot nosed Bleep Bleep!!!!!

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar

HELL NO!!!

I'm with Karen here, all that screaming, swearing and not to mention crushing the bones in my hand!

The body fluids, the smell.........oh no! I'm being totally male on this point no way would like go through that.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

I would. If some how I was able to and my wife wanted to, I would.

I gotta agree with Karren and Rachael here!!
    Having been with my [ex] wife through 3 births theres NO WAY i,d want to give birth!!
    Jeez..It was painful enough for me just having her fingernails embedded my arm!!

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    The way science is getting it may happen sooner than we all think. But for me, heck no! to much trouble.

As a man - no....even though I have the belly already and have been known to eat for two

As a woman - still no. I still remember vividly that during delivery, how my wife was transformed from a young sweet woman to a foul mouthed, screeching, angry sadist that was intent on crushing every bone in my hand/wrist/arm.

However, the maternity leave from work would be nice!
    Hugs,

Christi

hi.... oh dear . that hits home in a big way . yes ...yes..... yes . i think you know what i am saying . after jos had our 3 kids jos asked me to have a op so we would not be able to more kids . about 3 years later jos asked me would i do it again so we could have one more i said yes no prob . we misscarried after that jos said looking at me you can have the next one . with every thing in side of me ....i said ...yes i will...little did jos know i really meant it little did she know i was a women inside so you see some of us are . just a minner detail no womb so thats how important it is for me , dejan is our grand kid when i came out she was born so we have grown up to gether she is just .....so close to me.......she is my kid oh yea.... i know kaylyn had her she is her mum yet dejarn is mine . how do i explane that . shes just mine . like i had her . oh dear i am just too emotionally involved in this ......noeleena....

I am with Kandis on this one, that is a special thing for the GG's. I have no desire to be pregnant.

No flippin way................

A super emphatic HELL NO !!

Silver Member
    Aaaah-----------No. I liken it to the guy who rebuilds his VW beetle in his basement then realizes he can't get it back outside with out some difficulty.
    I did once wear a simple tied on belly that made me look pregnant and tried on maternity clothes (It was through a transformation person outside of Philly...She is no longer doing that, although she was very good).
    The best shape for those cute babydoll tops for sure! i would like to wear one of those Empathy bellies that simulate some of the symtoms. I think that could be neat for a CD.
    I have 2 kids and wouldn't change that for the world. With kids you generally get back what you put into raising them. Put in little effort get back big problems!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasometimes View Post
    I have 2 kids and wouldn't change that for the world. With kids you generally get back what you put into raising them. Put in little effort get back big problems!
    Hear, hear!
    Stephanie

If anyone of you have passed a Kidney Stone. They say that is as close as a male can get to birthing a baby. I have passed three so far in my life. I did not enjoy #1 or #2 or #3. LOL

Yes, I like to experenice being pregnant, including giving birth. I already padd my self to look pregnant. Would love to go out but I have not gotten the nerve yet.

Amanda

I would like to expand on my previous comments. We, as crossdressers have already "invaded" the female world with our choice of clothing. While many women could care less about that, when it comes to this particular thing, many of them will say "You think you can handle pain, try giving birth". Now, when they say that it is mostly said loaded with sarcasm, because in all honesty, there is not a man alive that would want to experience that level of pain. Not to mention the fact that the male body is not designed for carrying children during the gestation period in the first place. That is the main reason women have wider hips and their pelvic bones are shaped differantly.

Now, I'm personally not saying that it is wrong to EMMULATE pregnancy, I personally just do not think that is a line that we as CDs should be crossing. Then again, if you do want that, you must also take the other things that come with it, PMS, Cramps, Bloating, menstruation. Childbirth is the one thing that women have that we Men, (face it, that's what we are no matter how much we FEEL like we are women trapped in a man's body) cannot do, let us not try to take that away from them.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.