Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pregnant

No, for the same reasonI had a vasecomy. I already have 3 children of my own and a stepson and could not put myself through another.

put me down with the other " No Way" votes. I would not want to deliver a baby as a male or female.

YES!!! If I were a GG, then definitely yes. If I were myself and there was some sort of technology and social acceptance, I would still do it. I think it would be awesome to experience the miracle of life and have someone grow inside you.

Never, but not for the reasons most of you list. I would like to have the whole experience, as a woman, to be even more woman if you know what I'm saying. However, a child is a tremendous responsability, and you are linked to him/her for life. It isnt a game or another part of a fantasy so even if the technology were available, definitely not. I do not want another child now.
    Pet peeve: not be able to put on my girl clothes!

Quote Originally Posted by DianaGomez View Post
    Never, but not for the reasons most of you list. I would like to have the whole experience, as a woman, to be even more woman if you know what I'm saying. However, a child is a tremendous responsability, and you are linked to him/her for life. It isnt a game or another part of a fantasy so even if the technology were available, definitely not. I do not want another child now.
    Indeed, but it's great. I wouldn't have it any other way. I have one, and she's everything.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Hi Adelle!No way,too painful.
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

Well maybe I am not understanding the question. Would I like to get pregnant "NO" but would I masquerade as a pregnant female. Like I masquerade as a female."Crossing Dressing Pregnant" or a Pregnant Cross Dresser That might be kind of fun for an afternoon. It for sure would keep 'em guessing and I am sure would be good for a few laughs. Especially if I am passing fairly well. It might even help the passing part. There goes my hour glass figure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Certainly there is a part of me that thinks I would love the experience, however, if I were GG that found out I was pregnant, I would be absoultly terrified. As mentioned in a previous post, the responcibility part would be overwhelming, but even more so I think I would be so afraid that it would cause me to die. Childbirth used to be a leading cause of death in women.
    I have so much awe and respect for women who do carry and give birth. To me that is the most special thing that only women can do - bring a life into this world.
    My wife says she wants me to be the female in our next life!
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Does anyone remember the movie where Arnold got pregnant. I wonder if it would be somewhat like that.

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnnDallas View Post
    Does anyone remember the movie where Arnold got pregnant. I wonder if it would be somewhat like that.
    The name of the movie was "Junior" with Danny DeVito.. Funny movie, but it is highly doubtful that a man could carry a child based on the skeletal differences between men and women based on child bearing design.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I was just reading one of the Yahoo news wires a few days, maybe a week ago, where some doctors in Norway or Sweden did a report claiming it is very possible for a man to carry a child to term. However I only read the head line and skipped over the article, so I have no clue as to the finer details.

The oh-so-wonderful parts of pregnancy you may want to consider:

-Stretch marks that are with you the rest of your life, tummy, thighs, hips and breasts.
    -Barfing at the mere mention of food for months.
    -Can't wear rings or shoes cuz they swell like balloons.
    -If it's hot, you are miserable no matter how low the AC is.
    -You feel like someone is beating your lower back with a baseball bat.
    -Acne.
    -Don't dare even touch the breasts, even clothing makes them feel so sore and tender for 8 months.
    -Sex then NO WAY.
    -You can't sleep on your back, side or front.
    -You won't sleep because baby decides it's a good time to play "kick my ribs from the inside".
    -Hiccups. Baby has them, you don't.
    -Craving and eating food you'd never consider any other time of your life.
    -Crying for no reason. Or no good reason.
    -Wanting to kill someone for no reason. Or no good reason.
    -Have to pee every 5 minutes...and sometimes just "leak" (laughing is outta the question).
    -Hemorrhoids that may require surgery.
    -Doctor tells you to go home because you aren't dilated enough but still have contractions every 2 minutes.
    -36 hours of labor.
    -Being told "don't push" when there is no other option.
    -Gain 30+ lbs and try to lose it in a year after delivery.
    -Breastfeeding = no sleep and you start frantically looking for online "bag balm" to order with overnight shipping.
    -Going from a C or D cup to B (if you are lucky).
    -Post delivery, start reading up on Kegel exercises really fast.
    -Doctor decides to take sissors and cut muscles minutes before delivery (yes, you still feel it) then heal from the stitches.
    -Sitz baths.
    -Steering wheel is too far to reach it, so are the pedals.

Those are just a few off the top of my head but I'm sure there are some I forgot
    The Dream Factory screwed up again. ~kerrianna~

The couple rented the room, and the fish do not like me anymore.
    The fishes name was george and he still liked me because I always give him cherios in the mornings.
    By the way the fish are no longer mad and me and the couple had a great wedding.
    ~brendaisagirl~

Crossdressing maternity outfits are cute. I have several including the capri denims with the darker, stretchy area in front with cute, cute babydoll tops that tie in the back. BUT.....to actually go through with a full pregnancy...NO WAY!!!

Gold Member
    Not for me.
    I just don't like kids. Plus, prego women don't seem to enjoy being so.
    Wouldn't wanna be preg, don't want any more kids.
    Asiode that, when my wife and I had our kid, our families treated us like we were dumbasses for getting pregnant. Wouldnt want to go thru that again.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Of course I would want to be pregnant. That has always been a dream of mine. That is part of wanting to be a girl. And, if I do say so myself, I think I would have made a great mother!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Stevie Stevens

Thanks but no, not even if I were a GG. Extreme pain is not one of my favorite things.

I don't know. I guess I have a problem with some of the negative responses here.

Or maybe I should just be posting in the transsexual section.

But in my opinion, if you want to be girlie, you should want everything that goes with it. That includes wishing to be pregnant, having periods, breastfeeding, etc. etc. etc.

That's the way I have always felt. I mean I remember in junior high school hearing girls talk about having their periods. So I read up on it and I felt I wanted to still be just like them.

Same thing with pregnancy. If I could be a girl and it meant having periods and being pregnant, I would do it in a second.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Stevie Stevens

Whats the big deal

Just thought I'd add a few words.

I think there is difference between a. wanting to actually get pregnant and b. wanting to appear pregnant.

As crossdresser I can see why other girls may want to look pregnant as it's the ultimate feminine thing. Personally I don't go for it, but I do find pregnant women incredibly

As for being able to actually get pregnent, I think the majority of GGs naturally want to as it's why we are here in the first place and for us as crossdressers etc to say "no way" "too painful" I think we are highlighting our male prejudices. I think if we were actually female the motherly sense would overide the pain thoughts.

But each to their own....

My wife once said I looked pregnant. That was when I was at my all time high weight. And yes I did look it as I later had to check it out in a mirror. The weight placement and shape did look like i was pregnant. I briefly toyed with going out and about with the pregnant look but quickly dismissed that as one area I was not going to cross. Well maybe for a Halloween.

The concept of a male being pregnant is intriguing. But the reality, HELL NO. I have been blessed as a male and do not need to go through all of that, hormone, emotions, body changes stuff including the monthly.
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

There are not enough ways to say no to adequately cover it for me.
    Vivian

I guess we won't be seeing too many baby bumps in this forum if it was possible.
    Too bad because I think some of us would be cute with one.

two different issues here

OK, if you really want to do this right, you should have two different threads with voting buttons:

1) Who wants to LOOK/DRESS pregnant?

2) Who wants to actually carry and have a baby?

Personally, my SO and I have talked about this many times. We have both decided that we are so nearly gender-neutral that our lives wouldn't have been much different had I been the man and he the woman. He tells me he frequently dreams of having a baby, and if there were one thing I could do for him I would let him have that experience. I think he really means it; it has nothing to do with clothing or passing or anything else. He is truly a man that was meant to be a mother, and that is just one of the many reasons I love him so dearly.