Thread: hot weather and bras

Question hot weather and bras

Hi girls: I was wondering, when i wear a bra in the summer i sweat a lot, do gg's sweat that much and if they dont how can i help my sweat problem?__Michille
    michille

Gold Member
    I don't think GG's sweat they perspire and use baby powder.

further Q>

my wife never seems to "perpire" lol--ive watched when she has taken hers off-not a drop ---michille
    michille

I to wear a bra in the summer, I do have the same problem. But I have found swithing from a regular bra to a sports bra it seems to help.

Amanda

My wife is one of those ladies who doesn't perspire, she sweats. Baby powder and cotton bras work the best for both of us.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Well, since I wear the bras and panties so she doesn't have to.. I guess I cannot tell you what my wife thinks. Sweating is unfortunately one of those things that really cannot be controlled... anti-persperants do not always work as described, and we are going to sweat... however if you have one that does work you could try using it in the area just below the bust where the band of your bra sits. That might help.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I for one sweat, perspire, call it what you will. Baby powder (talcum or corn starch type) helps with the feeling of moisture avoidance. Cotton bras or a soft cotton knit bra lets the skin breathe and air circulate.

I prefer the corn starch type of baby powder, if you really sweat a lot or put more then just a dusting on your body the talcum powder seems to want to ummm clump a little bit where I have never had that experience when using the corn starch type.

My wife used to get a rash under her brest in the summer until I suggested she try medicated powder,she loves it. Works for me to in the summer heat.

Women sweat!!! Everyone sweats!! And wearing extra clothing when its hot will make you sweat more as it does women... So either stop wearing a bra or find a lighter more sheer bra what will breath better...

You don't want to take anything or use anything that will impare your bodies ability to cool itself... Else you end up with heat stroke or worse... And then your sweaty bra will become readily appearent to the attendents in the ER!! Lol

And I've crossdressed in Mt Vernon I'll.. In the summer and its hotter than snot!! Lol. And what's with all the friggin spiders?? Those things are freaky!! Over around Harrisburg... And down towards Carbondale...
    Last edited by Karren H; 06-17-2008 at 01:03 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Hi Michille , I sweat alot too , I know it`s not very ladylike but it is something that we just have to deal with . I also wear wicking sports bras or light mesh bras in the hotter months. Or I just go braless . I think all that antiperspirants do is block your pores and since you cant perspire you end up being hotter . Tomara

Yep this GG sweats pespires call it what you like, not much you can do about it, but try wearing cotton bras as they do absorb the moisture and also lets the skin breath.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Banned Read only
    There I was looking at the thread title and thinking that hot weather and bras is an oxymoron!!! Never shall the two meet

Oh well....

Summer and bras

I found that wearing sheer bras helps a bit as they are not so heavy as far as material goes and breathe better.

I wear a bra and cami evryday under my shirt. Neither can be seen BTW. I find that it is no problem even with the Hot Dallas Heat. Then too, I go from the house to the car, to work, back to the car, to the house. So don't get out too much in the daytime heat. Now on weekends, I don't wear a bra and/or cami. Just a t-shirt.

For me, cotton is a great help with this problem. In the summer, I love to wear cotton bras and panties; both are cooler than most other bra and panty materials. And there are some very cute, sweet designs--colors, florals, etc. I really love them!
    warmly, Linnea

Silver Member
    Women don't sweat they glisten! that is what I was told as a young lad. i agree with the talc, anti-perspirant...

Certain Dri from target is a sweat stopper!!

I sweat plenty: in the summer, when working out, when i'm nervous and even when i'm super cold i sweat. I've tried a lot of deodorant and antiperspirants (even tried a few men's products) but about a year ago I found an awesome product that has changed my wardrobe options.

I get it from target, its called Certain Dri. Its a roll-on application. Wherever you roll it on, it forces the sweat pores to not secrete. I looked up the active ingredient before using it and apparently the sweat that would have secreted from your armpit is redirected to other sweat pores. So it doesn't build up in your body or anything gross like that. The bottle touts 72 hours of protection per application, but I apply after every shower because it seems to not work as well without the reapplication. One bottle might seem spendy, but they last a long time.
    Last edited by Daphne7; 06-17-2008 at 05:16 PM.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Ladies! Ladies! we do not sweat we glow and glisten as Sarasomtimes said. So now no more talk of that nasty stuff on hard working men called sweat. Let's all pull up our big panties and move on.

This discussion makes me think there is a huge market for a bra made of "UnderArmour" fabric or has someone already done that??
    Hugs, Andi

I believe the quote is "Horses sweat, men perspire and women become aglow". Don't know who said it, however.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AndiGirl View Post
    This discussion makes me think there is a huge market for a bra made of "UnderArmour" fabric or has someone already done that??
    "UnderArmour" is a brand name as well as being their type of fabric. BTW, it is patented. They do make sports bras! I own two of them, but still prefer my pretty underwire bras! Even though I live just outside of Hotlanta, Georgia!

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Silver Member
    Wearing a bra in hot weather does not cause me to sweat more than if I wasn't wearing one. Even if it did that would not cause me to stop wearing one.

Nursing pads between the chest and the breast forms helps a lot.

Bra in the summer

I always try to wear transparent bras , light ones with satin sometimes which reduces heat ...