Thread: Called in sick

Called in sick

I woke up this morning feeling really girly and so I decided to call in sick and enjoy my day. I got dressed in my thigh highs and garterbelt, thong, bra and forms, then added my wig and jewelry while I waited for the stores to open. Later I changed into my fem jeans and denim shirt (removed forms, wig and jewelry) and went shopping to pick up a few groceries and some razor blades.
    When I returned home, I put the groceries away and headed for the bath, along with the scented oil beads and incence. After a long soak I shaved everything and then dried off and moisturized. Getting back into my stockings was sheer pleasure and then I donned my favorite sun dress, painted my nails and now I sit here fine, fem, and fantastic. I did some cleaning around the house and checked out a new recipie book while watching Elvis on the tube. Have any of you other girls done this, hang the lost wages, gotta be me?
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Nope, but sounds like you had a wonderful day.

Hee Hee , yes I have.

I used to do it at school as well! Fun times being on my own at home

Stella
    "Slipping into stockings, stepping into shoes"
    The shortness of life prevents us from entertaining far-off hopes. From Horace’s Odes, Book 1,4

Banned Read only
    Honestly, it's dishonest!

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronniwannabe View Post
    ..... Later I changed into my fem jeans and denim shirt (removed forms, wig and jewelry) and went shopping to pick up a few groceries and some razor blades.
    When I returned home, ...... Getting back into my stockings was sheer pleasure and then I donned my favorite sun dress, painted my nails and now I sit here fine, fem, and fantastic.
    The only part of that formula that could have been adjusted Ronni is ditch the femm jeans, and denim shirt and drab mode while shopping and go all the way girl,.. go out shopping en femme with those stockings, garterbelts, bra and wig on.
    Then you would know what shear heaven is all about and you'd never shop drab agin.
    Here's hopin for ya honey!

Megan

Yep...Several times

If employers knew we were crossdressers they wouldn,t employ us in case we needed "girly days off"

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I have done that! For some odd reason if I do not dress over an extended period I actually to get a headache, grumpy and feel sick so I call in sick! After I am done dressing I feel better

I have not figured that one out yet.

Sounds like "Ronniewannabe's Day Off". Too bad you didn't have a red Lamborginni to take you and your best friend for a drive in the country.