Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How much of a sissy were you in school?

How much of a sissy were you in school?

I was just wondering how sissy the members here were in school? I mean what were some of the things you did in school that screamed that you were a sissy. And maybe some things that got you in trouble with the other kids.

I mean, once I started getting body hair in junior high school I was mortified and started shaving it off. I could not stand the sight or feel of body hair because I wanted to be like the girls.

But I had to put up with much teasing from the bully boys, especially in gym class and around the locker room. They did not want a "fairy" around them.

And of course in the summer time I wore short girlie shorts and my shaved legs were out there for all the other kids to see.

And I also started painting my nails, and not all the time was I using clear polish either. So I got verbal abuse from that as well.

So what did you do in school that marked you as a sissy?

stevie
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Stevie Stevens

i made sure the poor kids were not verbally abused and was about the only jock who talked to them..thats as far as it went..

Quote Originally Posted by michelle64 View Post
    i made sure the poor kids were not verbally abused and was about the only jock who talked to them..thats as far as it went..

Along the same line, I was always involved in the fund-raisers with the girls and the other mostly effeminate boys. The macho boys stayed away from that sort of thing.

But I loved it because it gave me a chance to be "one of the girls" !

Through High School..... I was into all the sports big time... Hockey, football (made the all county team and invited to tryout for a couple jr colleges)... Track, crosscountry.. Basketball., bowling... Tennis... Swimming.... Yet I wasn't a "jock". Didn't hang with those guys... I was everyones friend... I would help anyone..

I was into science and math... I was in Future Farmers of America... And could plow and plant and disk with the best of them... I had girlfriends out the wazoo.... I played guitar in a couple local bands... I worked as an auto mechanic at the local gas station.. I could fix anything... I owned a cycle and used to ride with a local bike club...

And I loved to dress like a chick!! Complicated?? Hahaha.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I was athletic too, but in the traditional "girl sports," such as swimming and tennis and running.

Football: not even close!

I was similar to Karen, 4 year letterman in 4 sports, Student council President, Senior play, Band, Girlfriends, the WHOLE male mantra. I'm much happier now in my stillettos, nylons, short skirt and tight sweater. Hugs, Amber
    "in varietate concordia"

Quote Originally Posted by amber 07 View Post
    I was similar to Karen, 4 year letterman in 4 sports, Student council President, Senior play, Band, Girlfriends, the WHOLE male mantra. I'm much happier now in my stillettos, nylons, short skirt and tight sweater. Hugs, Amber
    So when did you decide you wanted to be girlie. I mean, I was girlie from the start. You and Karren seem to have developed it after high school. You did not have to go through school being a sissy and putting up with all that that entails.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I was in Future Farmers of America...
    Same here! As far as other aspects of school, I was pretty much invisible. I didn't do sports or any other kind of activity. I only got into the FFA because my father was friends with the teacher who ran it.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by sybercom11 View Post
    I was just wondering how sissy the members here were in school? I mean what were some of the things you did in school that screamed that you were a sissy. And maybe some things that got you in trouble with the other kids. So what did you do in school that marked you as a sissy?

stevie
    Absolutely nothing! That could have gotten you brutally beaten up or even killed! I grew up in the late 1940 and early 1950s and you just didn't display anything like that. I had enough trouble with red hair and being tall and skinny. I was picked on enough with those issues thank you.
    Vivian

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian Best View Post
    Absolutely nothing! That could have gotten you brutally beaten up or even killed! I grew up in the late 1940 and early 1950s and you just didn't display anything like that. I had enough trouble with red hair and being tall and skinny. I was picked on enough with those issues thank you.

You are so correct, Vivian. I got picked on a lot, called a lot of names, pushed around. That was the worst of if though, so I guess I was fortunate.

Like some here I was the "invisible type" not so much a sissy just one who would stay away from anything that put me in the spotlight. My CD activities started when I was around 12 though so I was already far into the guilt and hiding thing by high school.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

I am different I guess no football, no basketball, no hockey. I did run track and the shaved legs was for better aerodynamics so I could run faster. It must have worked I was district champ in 400 and 800 meters both junior and senior years. Then in my senior year I was a cheerleader. I had the blue and gold sweater but blue trousers. They didn't give me the cute skirt. As far as I know I am still the only boy cheerleader the school ever had. That made for a lot of teasing but the track guys stuck up for me so it wasn't too bad.
    Be yourself society doesn't know that there is no such thing as being normal.

If you can't find the silver lining make your own.

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Through High School..... I was into all the sports big time... Hockey, football (made the all county team and invited to tryout for a couple jr colleges)... Track, crosscountry.. Basketball., bowling... Tennis... Swimming.... Yet I wasn't a "jock". Didn't hang with those guys... I was everyones friend... I would help anyone..
    I did all of that too, except it was just basketball & soccer (small school--200 students--all 4 grades, sports program not very big).

I was in Future Farmers of America... And could plow and plant and disk with the best of them...
    FFA was pretty cool.

I had girlfriends out the wazoo....
    No girlfriends (I was kind of a loner).

I worked as an auto mechanic at the local gas station.. I could fix anything... I owned a cycle and used to ride with a local bike club...
    After high school, I worked as a mechanic at a local Ford dealership.....I've owned some type of motorcycle since I was in my late teens (I'm 43 now).

And I loved to dress like a chick!! Complicated?? Hahaha.
    Closeted then, mostly closeted now.

Quote Originally Posted by boy2girl31 View Post
    I am different I guess no football, no basketball, no hockey. I did run track and the shaved legs was for better aerodynamics so I could run faster. It must have worked I was district champ in 400 and 800 meters both junior and senior years. Then in my senior year I was a cheerleader. I had the blue and gold sweater but blue trousers. They didn't give me the cute skirt. As far as I know I am still the only boy cheerleader the school ever had. That made for a lot of teasing but the track guys stuck up for me so it wasn't too bad.
    I was at a recital last week and out of more than 100 dancers, there was 1 boy. I wanted to dance as a kid with the girls but was afraid to do it, even afraid to ask my parents if I could. I say more power to that boy. I don't even know if he is a sissy, but he wanted to be out there and he was.

I was too small for football, too short for basketball, and too uncoordinated for baseball. Furthermore, none of it ever interested me. I instead spent my extracurricular time in pursuit of art and music. Nobody seemed to harass me though. When it came to choosing teams for phys ed classes, I was never anyone's top choice. I can't say that it ever cause me any distress.

Babette

I experimented with it during 3 failed marriages but finally met a wonderful woman who accepts and encourages me daily. I am one of the lucky ones. I can now dress and act as I please and have unconditional support from someone I LOVE. I hope this helps your understanding. Hugs, Amber
    "in varietate concordia"

Not OVERTLY sissy

I was slightly over weight starting in elementary school and I was not too interested in sports or running etc. Add to that that thanks to my dad, I was introduced to the audio visual business very early on in life and went with him on many shows styarting at age 7 where I had to act as a mature young person as opposed to a little kid. As a result, I was the only kid in the entire school who could run a projector or any other AV equipment so I was constantly called out of class to run a movie for another teacher.
    The school even created a bell signal for me to report to the cafeteria/auditorium to run a movie. That sort of set me apart from the other kids as well as being more "gentle" than the other guys.

I even was allowed to repair he school's paging system when I was in the 6th grade. Again that set me apart from the other kids as I was getting "special treatment".

Moving through Jr and SR high school, the situation was the same. I was in the choir, drama groups, stage crew, audio visual crew, and was a teacher assistant in wood shop. All the things that separate a guy from the jocks.

All the time I enjoyed the company of the girls more as they seemed a bit more down to earth and willing to actually share feelings. In addition, I was already crossdressing every chance I had and trying at the same time to appear disinterested in what the girls wore at school. I am sure some of my girlfriends suspected I was "special" since I knew the names of materials and parts of dresses, lingerie, etc. and could easily discuss what looked good.

As I grew up through school my boobs got quite large for a teen boy and several years later I read about gynocomastia. There was the big "ah HAA" moment. I endured a lot of teasing about needing a bra so I figured that I had more than a little "girl" in me. That explained why I enjoyed softer quieter things and was definitely though of as a sissy.

I came to realize though early on that many people will label you a sissy or wimp etc. just because you dont go around punching people or acting generally "macho stupido". I gladly choose the title of sissy if it means treating others gently and enjoying the beautiful and non destructive things in life.

You can be thought of as a sissy even if you are not overtly effeminate and swishy. That is OK by me.

Christine

Did all of the sports even tho I didn't enjoy it much. No sissy stuff for me. Small town, 50's and 60's was no time to push the envelope.

Wish I'd been more self assured. If I could go back I'd pusue all of the softer stuff. Music, ballet, gymnastics. Wish I could put cheer leading on my resume'.

Well I was in choir from grade 6-12, got exempted from gym ,acted like I hated getting into fights,and underdressed at school. But also I was trying to be like every one else.If the guys were into "copping feels" in the hallway I did too. So I did and didn't express my feminine side.

During School, from grades school on---football (the line), wrestling, tennis, drama and girls. All this and the hidden personality as well. Very confusing. Outside school; hunting, shooting and rough stock rodeo riding.
    joank
    Southern California

i wasnt a sissy in high school at all (or at least where people could see me). I was a football and baseball player and on student council. I was your average high school teenage boy enjoying life as it came and living my secret girly life alone. Since no one new no one even suspected but when i get home and no ones around here is the girly me!

I was just one of the guys at school, no one ever suspected my c/ding!!

I did used to get very envious of the clothes the girls wore though, especially in the last couple of years when some of them started wearing short skirts, tights/hose and tight fitting tops...I started wishing i could be one of them and wear the same!!

I was kind of a shop rat , wood, metal, and welding I didnt do alot of sports , I had and still have more than the normal amount of breast tissue so I got picked on in the locker room and in the showers alot and I didn`t like that at all , but I lived threw all that and now I`m glad that I have more than normal breasts!! Tomara

Wasn't exactly labelled as a "sissy" but "different" over the years...went to catholic grade school with classmates for 8 years and all then went to same catholic high school...so over the years in lower grades it was just old news about my effminate approach to things....it wore off and then resurfaced in 1st two years of HS....again it got to be boring banter and the words/actions really trailed off end of freshamn year and about gone during soph yr......was just viewed as "effeminate" than anything else....joined groups like Drama., yearbook, choral etc...where the majority of friends were girls....some of the guys warmed up to me because I had so many girl contacts and was used kind of like an imtermediary. Full bore after summer of soph yr and many many then got to know the true side of Molly......only a few girls got to meet Molly in those years so my ID was protected.....but got out of HS unscathed and no real problems from physical brutes....Molly had a GREAT time in HS and just continued evolvlng everyday thereafter

Just here to make freinds
    I have never been a sissy (that term is a bit gray for me - to me it almost seems like a sexual thing) but, I have never been a tough guy either. My upbringing was about as normal as can be - accept for the divorced parents. I have always been into solo sports like mountain biking and skiing so i am not much of a pack runner. Dressing has always been a release from norm of my life - for that I will always appreciate it
    Really enjoying this!!!