Thread: Still confused???

Still confused???

Hi there, I have been looking around the site for a few days now & have found it very helpful. You all seem to be supportive, helpful & sweet. Since joining I have left my guilt behind & I now really love what I do however I still feel as though I am a bit weird, I hope that passes! I would like to know what some of your sexual preferences are, I dont know if I am bi-sexual or not. I am attracted to women but I think its usually because of what they are wearing I dont find myself "checking out" men but at the same time I wonder how it would feel to have sex with a man while dressed as a woman. I do not want to betray my wife in any way but the thought will not go away. The only bad thing about joining here is I now feel quite lonley up here in North Queensland after seeing pics of some of you going out with "girlfriends", looks like lots of fun!!!! Anyway, if anyone has advice I would greatly appreciate it, thanks to all of you for being who you are,
    Chantelle...oxox
    [SIZE="3"]ONLY DEATH IS REAL[/SIZE]

Still confused too.

hi girl. Im a new member also. I know i am straight but wonder why i love womens underwear and clothes. I wore panties all last week(first time) but at the end of the week I wondered if this was just a way to simulate having that feel i get being with a woman in her undies. I do like dressing up when I know I wont get caught.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Hi Chantelle, Welcome.

That r quite a few old Forum threads dealing with sexual orientation. Assuming u mean; gay, straight, or bi. If u research those, they should help u. I believe.
    What? No BLT group meetings up in Cairns? Just kidding!

If you're married, and wish to stay that way, maybe hanging with the Girls here, is safer that meeting live ones!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sometimes I dont know if im totally straight or maybe some bi too. I like the idea of having a penis to play with, other than my own. I am only attracted that way towards beautiful women with a penis , the thought of bein with a man is a turn off for me.

Banned Read only
    You need to think about your life overall, and not just your sexual orientation. You are married, and you need to take that into consideration (I'm stating the obvious here, as I often do), regardless of what goes on in your mind, and quite honestly, only you know the answer to both.

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Hmmm. Thought provoking. After forming views on what many of the gorgeous guys and gals on the forum are talking about, a few logical steps later have forced me to confront the very distinct possibility that I am bi-sexual - which is a new label for me to apply to myself. I can't figure out now from which side I am approaching this "bi-sexual-ness". Head says one thing, body clearly says another.

Decisions, decisions.

Sarah...

OK, so your a little bit weird...so what! Most everybody has some foible, some "kink," something that will makes them a "little bit weird." Yours just happens to be a desire to wear clothing of the opposite sex....big deal!

Most CD's have "fantasies." "What would it be like to get a sex change?" "Wonder what it would feel like with a man, and me as the girl?" For most, they remain fantasies. IF, and when you come to that "fork in the road;" that's when I would start worrying about the problem. Until you do, it's just conjecture about how you will react.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Well.... loving to wear women's clothing really has nothing to do with sexual preference.... I'm hetro.... and love women and have been married forever.... And personally...... once I got over the torment of "I must be gay if I like to dress like a woman".... Crossdressing for me became fun!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Well.... loving to wear women's clothing really has nothing to do with sexual preference.... I'm hetro.... and love women and have been married forever.... And personally...... once I got over the torment of "I must be gay if I like to dress like a woman".... Crossdressing for me became fun!!!
    I can say AMEN to what Karren has said. I am totally hetero and was married to my late wife for over 49 years before she passed away. She did know and fully supported me, because like Karren I dress for fun!!

There are CD's who do dress for sexual reasons. They are more properly known as Transvestites. Rarely married, and usually promiscous! But a great number of us do it simply because we like to!!

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Aspiring Member
    WOW! I was just about to post a new thread about this..... I was finally brave enough to go out in public enfemme today and visited for the first time a Gay/Lesbian bar. It was a wonderful experience and I will return the first chance that I get but here is what caused me to think about asking all of you what you think:

Another patron, a woman who told me that she was a retired school teacher and was "straight" but frequented the bar in support of her gay sister and her gay son and all the gay friends she had made over the years, asked me if I was gay? My reply was that I did not know. I told her that I was married with children and had remained faithful to me wife. She asked if I was bisexual and my reply was the same. She asked if I had ever been with a man, to which I replied that I had never been.

I tried to explain that my sexual orientation was not as important to me as remaining faithful to the vows that I had made to my wife and whether I was attracted to another man or attracted to a woman, in my mind, is exactly the same. Remaining faithful was paramont to me.

She then said that if I presented myself as a woman and thought of myself as a woman on the inside then I was gay and I should stop trying to fool myself. She also said that I should have at least one relationship with a man in order to find out if I was bisexual. Talk about a challenge to my personal perception of myself!

Although since I have joined this website, I have changed my heterosexual only stance to one of embracing a feminine outlook toward others and a more tolerant view of everyone in general, her comments gave me food for thought. I think that we all must face some different ideas about how we perceive ourselves and how we are perceived by others as females.

Talking Confused

Confused, not at all! I was born this way. Being Transgendered, is a daily
    24-7 thing. The most fun things do is deciding what lingerie to wear in the morning. I must wear a uniform to work but I am able to wear anything i want underneath. I live my life 98% of the time as a woman.
    Kathrynn

Silver Member
    I am not confused at all about my sexuality. I know where I stand on this and feel my crossdressing has absolutely nothing to do with sex. I would feel the same way even if I was not a crossdresser. For me these are two seperate issues.

"Hi there, I have been looking around the site for a few days now & have found it very helpful. You all seem to be supportive, helpful & sweet. Since joining I have left my guilt behind & I now really love what I do however I still feel as though I am a bit weird"

Define weird no-one is the same so isn't being weird normal? See society in my signature.
    Be yourself society doesn't know that there is no such thing as being normal.

If you can't find the silver lining make your own.

I think its about opening your mind, forgetting societies' prejudices, and going deep deep inside yourself. Its amazing what comes out. I believe we are all bi-sexual at birth, but what would I know. Good luck hon.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I belong to my wife 100% and think that's how it should be, but I have fantasied of being a real girl and with a man. But in real life it will never happen.
    Angie

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie D View Post
    She then said that if I presented myself as a woman and thought of myself as a woman on the inside then I was gay and I should stop trying to fool myself. She also said that I should have at least one relationship with a man in order to find out if I was bisexual. Talk about a challenge to my personal perception of myself!
    Annie, why can't, in her universe, you be just gay? That is, being a female internally who loves her wife?

In our universe, why can't you be just yourself, uncertainty and confusion and all? It's not like you're the last uncertain or confused person left on the block. Not everything has to be resolved.