Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shaving under arms

Shaving under arms

I realize that to wear certain outfits and pass you must shave your underarms. Has anyone had someone unaware of your crossdressing notice and what happened.

Do you mean did they notice shaved underarms?

No.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Been shaving under arms since , Ive been shaving and no one has ever said a thing, except my wife who prefers it. Never had anyone but my wife comment on my shaved legs either, now I think about it. I guess people must notice, it just doesn't matter that much to them to comment.

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    No one has ever commented on it.

C.

I shave underarms and I think a lot of people have noticed, but nobody has ever said any thing about it.

I've been shaving everywhere (nairing actually) for nine months and nobody has mentioned a word
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

If you want to do it, why would it be anyone else's buisness to comment? (unless its your SO!!....another question)

No one has made any comments to me about my shaving habits....so maybe they haven't noticed, don't care, or are polite!
    Last edited by Ann D Bluebird; 06-22-2008 at 04:10 AM.
    "Know, first, who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.”
    Epictetus (Greek Stoic philosopher) [SIZE="2"](who I'd never heard of either until I stumbled on the quote in "How to walk in high heels" by Camilla Morton )[/SIZE]

I shave my entire body. No comments. And like Jane says, my wife prefers it shaved and smooth.

If you want an excuse, say its hygiene.

I've shaved my underarms for a while now, and I have to say - when I don't, I smell bad!!

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

June - August I don't shave the underarms the rest of the year I keep them shaved. and no one had even noticed I shaved them for 7 months before my wife noticed.
    Angie
    Last edited by Angie G; 06-22-2008 at 07:36 AM.

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Like Kimberly, If I don't I stink.

When I started shaving all over 9 months ago, I found that I don't smell as bad. The underarm hair collects the sweat and fosters the growth of Smelly bacteria, since shaving I can sweat profusely and not stink as much.

I shaved all over as well, put since I wear pants at work the only area noticed was my arms being shaven. At first some people noticed and even I was a little self conscious about it, but now after 9 months of being clean shaven, people no longer notice and I like & enjoy the clean look. Kimberly

I only have had 2 comments that I remember on any shaved parts. One was a coworker that asked about my arms which were not shaved bare but had been trimmed. I told him a grill flareup had singed them lol. The other was a teen girl who asked about my shaved legs and wanted to know why I did, I asked her why she shaved hers. The answer was looks and feels better. I said ditto

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

i always shave under arms once a week, have done for years, its a cleanliness thing for me, also hair doesnt look to feminine. anybody asks why and there told the same.

I shave my whole body and my hockey team mates have seen it week after week, year after year... including my shaved pits... chest.. legs... and no one has ever said a thing... Get a strange look from a new member once in a while... But as long as i can put the puck in the net.... No one cares... lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

[SIZE=4]I would be looked at pretty oddly if I didn't shave under my arms. Since I wear tank tops, halters, and now and then a tube top to work, the underarms have to be clean. No one has ever made any remarks about my clean armpits, why would they?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Pictures are me on the way to work yesterday...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Tami[/SIZE]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Underarm shaving

No, I don't think people really care, and to be honest I really can't be bothered with people say or think.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

I just shaved my arm pits for the first time last week. I've been wanting to for years. First thing I noticed in this hot weather is no smell. And the anti-perspirant goes on easily, not matting in all that hair. Feels better too.

little place called Delaware, southerly from Philly Pa.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharleneT View Post
    No one has ever commented on it.

C.
    the only time i remember anyone saying anything was once my wife asked if anyone has said anything about my legs and arms. my response was "who cares what they think".

8rys, going on walkabout
    Has anyone noticed? Yes in the locker room, when asked I, like many other simply said that it was more hygienic. We tend to over think what other people notice. most folk are to busy in their own lives to notice where there is hair or not.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I,ve been doing it for a few years now, no comments when at the pool or beach.

underarms

I have started trimming my underarms. I use a electric razor trimmer and keep the underarm hair to about 1 inch. I usually dont lift my arms when dressed and the hair is pretty well hidden
    Janet

Quote Originally Posted by tamarav View Post
    [SIZE=4]I would be looked at pretty oddly if I didn't shave under my arms. Since I wear tank tops, halters, and now and then a tube top to work, the underarms have to be clean. No one has ever made any remarks about my clean armpits, why would they?[/SIZE]
    That's what I'm talking about. Certain outfits in Summer would get you clocked if you didn't shave your underarms.

I was just wondering because I'm starting to date again and I feel a little scared of letting it out of the bag yet about my cross-dressing. I let my hair on my legs grow back out and it feels weird. I am kinda in between positions where I care and don't care if someone knows.

Gold Member
    I can't really wear tank style tops cause my upper body is too built.

but no, no one has really said anything and I don't know if anyone other than my wife has seen my underarms.

But if you are going to want to wear tanks -
    The hygiene excuse works well, as others have said.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I have been shaving from the ears down for the past year and the only bad comments that I have had were from me when my deoderant discovers a shaving cut.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

i shave legs and under my arm for several years now and no comments so far.