Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I guess I don't want to wear panties...

I guess I don't want to wear panties...

I definitely wear panties for any CD outfit, but when it comes to going to work, I'm getting tired of wearing panties because I want them to stay spotless clean and new. I don't like wearing them out and getting them stained, sure, you can use stuff that prevents stains, but in the end it all fells the same that you're just wearing underwear. I guess I just don't need that feeling that I'm wearing a beautiful $25 Wacoal panty. And Fruit of the Looms are ways cheaper!

I guess I just wanna keep my entire pantie collection spotless new!

You feel the same?

I have sacrificial panties for work wear though. But panties are so expenisve compared to cheap mens undies.

I never wear them under male garb unless Im going out semi. They lose their power if you max out. Dont laugh, its true
    "Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, 'cause it's ok to be a boy. But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, 'cause you think that being a girl is degrading. But secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you? What it feels like for a girl" ~ Madonna

I have found just the oppisiste mens being more expensive than panties. I guess I have cheaper tastes, LOL

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I already regret asking this, but what sort of stains?

Are you aware that Tide is made with bleach now? I'm not sure if they get the stains that (damn it!) I'm. unfortunately, imagining, but it does wonders for everyday grime -- and, please(!) don't tell me that the stains that I'm imagining are everyday.

Dang! Why am I doing this.... It must be late Sunday, otherwise I'm usually much more capable of just ignoring these things.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Easy answer, I just buy more. I only wear the "old" ones on rare occasions anymore!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I somewhat agree with Kate. And I think everyone knows what kind of stains she is referring to. If you wear nice panties like the Wacoal ones she mentioned, you should never wash them with Tide, or anything like that. There is special lingerie wash whcih will remove almost any stain, and leave the panties nice and fresh looking. Nordstrom stores have a great lingerie wash which is also a stain remover. My late wife used it for many years to wash all kinds of things, and I use it to wash all my lingerie. It is used only with cold water which is the best way to wash good lingerie. BTW, you should also never put lingerie in the dryer. Heat is very hard on elastic in any garment.

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath

Silver Member
    I would not even think about not wearing panties every day. Mens underwear are uncomfortable for me and I never wear them. I would never pay $25 for a pair of panties. I usually buy mine at Sears. You can by a package of three for around $6. As for those unfortunate stains I use spray and wash. Just spray it on and toss it in the wash machine, this works for me.

Banned Read only
    Gosh Sharon, you're right! I can't belive I'm actually posting in a pantie thread...

But I had to say...

I'm with Fleur.....they lose their power!

$25 for a pair of panties? Wow, I wish I could afford that......on second thought, even if I could I would not spend that kind of money on a single pair of underwear. As far as stains......eat less mexican food!!

I always wear panties . they are more comfortable then mens. I also have the little thoughts of them to remind me of more softer things to come.

The only time I wear men's underwear is to work I change in a locker room. at home on workdays and all weekend I'm in my girl panties and loving it.$25 for one pair of pantie GETOUT OG TOWN HUN. I go to the outlet 4 or 5 pair for $12 I wear things to keep the stains off the panties I think you know what I mean. How many girl here even you GG's would pay $25 each for pantie.
    Angie

If I spent $25 on underwear, I wouldn't want to get them dirty either. In fact, I'd probably frame them and hang them up to remind me of the day I lost my mind.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lone Wolf
    I wash my panties when I take my bath, and they do not stain or damage.

If I paid $25 for a pair of panties, I'd frame them... seriously... why? GG knickers are not expensive, you seem to go looking for expensive items, I think you're obsessed with buying high priced clothing... infact, I think you should see a councellor about it...

You can buy nice underwear here, probably 4 pairs for that much money... and I'm not even going to discuss the 'stains'... except to say... buy some DECENT toilet roll
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by JoanFlores View Post
    I wear my panties in the bath, that way i get to clean them at the same time

I usually get my panties on sale. Lane Bryant has some very nice ones that sell for five for twenty-five, and places like Wal-Mart and K-Mart often have packaged ones that are relatively inexpensive too. I do enjoy wearing them--everywhere--so for me it's worth the expense, and I like the feel of them. But I wouldn't wear my fanciest or prettiest on an every day basis.
    warmly, Linnea

Suffice to say that you can buy good quality inexpensive panties/knickers and even boxers. Twenty-Five dollars is prohibitive, I mean really...they are underpants.

As for dirty laundry, it is best aired elsewhere.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Kate, you're quite the material girl. Seems like your life just revolves around what you own and how expensive it is.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    I definitely wear panties for any CD outfit, but when it comes to going to work, I'm getting tired of wearing panties because I want them to stay spotless clean and new. I don't like wearing them out and getting them stained, sure, you can use stuff that prevents stains, but in the end it all fells the same that you're just wearing underwear. I guess I just don't need that feeling that I'm wearing a beautiful $25 Wacoal panty. And Fruit of the Looms are ways cheaper!

I guess I just wanna keep my entire pantie collection spotless new!

You feel the same?

I have sacrificial panties for work wear though. But panties are so expenisve compared to cheap mens undies.
    begone you stains of 25.00 panties

Banned Read only
    I have some special ones that I only wear on occasion and only for a few hours at a time, and a bunch more that use for everyday wear, so I hear what you're saying in principle... except for the stains part, and I don't even want to go there.

Stainless Emily.

This could get gruesomely explicit as regards what happens to panties when you wear them. But let's just say you wear them, you wash them, and in time they go downhill and you replace them. Don't wear undies that you can't afford to get dirty.
    When all's said and done, it's just underwear.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Never tire of wearing panties (thongs especially)

[SIZE="2"]But like everyone else has pointed out, $25 panties are luxury items for most people. Us ordinary working Joe-sephine's, usually buy the 6 packs of decent brand panties that fit, are comfortable and in our price range. If you noticed people are cutting back expenses and purchases's due to the rise in inflation.

Besides as the price of oil increases evermore higher, the price of synthetic fibers, nylon, spandex, elastane and others will get more expensive. Or they can make the panties with less fabric and maintain the price. But alas, as they make the panties smaller the price increases.

KIMBERLY SAY'S

BUY EM NOW BEFORE THE PRICE INCREASE'S. [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    I don't like wearing them out and getting them stained, sure, you can use stuff that prevents stains..
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanFlores View Post
    Just far, far, far TMI...
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Yeah, I have an $850 Wacaol bra and panty collection. The sacrificial Wacaol panties were bought from ebay cheap, like 3 for $22, when these panties cost $25 at Macy's. I like this style - http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-24-Wacoal-84...QQcmdZViewItem

I have cheap $4 Liz Clairborne daily panties too.

I'll save getting underwear dirty for cheap men's wear.

Don't own any male underwear. Usually wear the microfiber high cut type for work and save the nicer silkier thongs for after work and weekends.