Thread: Heels/Stilettos - other uses

Dancing With Unicorns Sarah Ellis's Avatar

Heels/Stilettos - other uses

Did one yesterday on nail polish remover.. Here's a use for heels.. I can never reach the back of the top shelf in my kitchen without a stepladder, (I'm 5' 8" btw) but slip on a pair of heels and I have no trouble.. Just another excuse if someone finds them some day... lol

Satin xxx

I am 6-3 have to duck alot if i wear too high a heel

Couldn't you just stand on your tiptoes to reach that shelf?

Quote Originally Posted by SatinDreams
    Did one yesterday on nail polish remover.. Here's a use for heels.. I can never reach the back of the top shelf in my kitchen without a stepladder, (I'm 5' 8" btw) but slip on a pair of heels and I have no trouble.. Just another excuse if someone finds them some day... lol

Satin xxx

Come on Dana, I'm sure I can see your tongue in your cheek (behind that mischevious smile in your avatar!). Don't spoil Satin's fun, let her keep her excuse for wearing her heels.

Tony

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    Well, maybe her heels are platforms? One of my favorite pairs are 6-1/2 or 7" heels yoth about a 2-1/2" platform.

Dancing With Unicorns Sarah Ellis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragster
    Come on Dana, I'm sure I can see your tongue in your cheek (behind that mischevious smile in your avatar!). Don't spoil Satin's fun, let her keep her excuse for wearing her heels.

Tony

Hehe... yea. I agree... Anyway its hard to stand on tiptoes for too long. I can reach that top shelf with my heels and also see to dust the top of the doors, lol

Satin xxx