Thread: Extended Public Dressing

Extended Public Dressing

Hi everyone,

My extended break from Jeny during my recent vacation got me to thinking about the extended times I have been able and brave enough to be Jenny in a public setting. Since I live alone, I can pretty much be Jenny at home whenever I want to be. Also like I have said I almost always wear girl's undies everyday and often wear girl's jeans and shorts as my regular clothes. What I want to talk about in this thread, however, are those times when I am fully dressed as Jenny in public.

I live in Montana, not a place where there are a lot of t-girl opportunities. For truly fun times as Jenny -- dressing, shopping, etc. -- I go to Seattle which is about 600 miles and ten hours away. Seattle is much more accepting of t-girl lifestyles than Montana, that's for sure, although I have to admit I am by no means an expert on the Seattle scene.

Anyway, when I do go to Seattle, I take the opportunity to dress as Jenny right off the bat. As soon as I get on the interstate heading west, I find a place to change into Jenny. Then I drive the whole way to Seattle as Jenny. I wear all the stuff -- panties, bra with forms, girl's tops and skirt or shorts or jeans, and shoes. It is wonderfully liberating. I usually go through drive-through restaurants to eat. I screw up my courage to go into a service station to get gas and use the restroom (although I mostly try to avoid this). I feel totally anonymous and that frees me to act like Jenny to the fullest. I have never had any problems.

This trip takes me about ten hours. I think these are the longest single times I appear in public as Jenny. When I am in Seattle, I will also dress as Jenny and wander around town, shopping or sightseeing. Usually, I dress more androgynously if I am going to be around a crowd of people; I may wear a bra but not my breast forms. I think some people probably wonder if I am male or female but again I have had no problem. I have found store clerks to be almost uniformly accepting and helpful.

My trips to Seattle usually last 3-4 days. They are the most wonderful time to really explore being Jenny. I do wish I could feel more brave about being Jenny in public in my home town but it is just too small and narrow-minded. Maybe someday.
    Jenny, The Wild West T-Gurl

Don't Sweat The Petty Stuff; Don't Pet The Sweaty Stuff

Jenny,

You remind me of my younger self. It's hard being a girl in the big city, but it's even harder in a small town. I remember how liberating it felt when I finally get a pad where I could fill half my closet with skirt and dresses, and then come out of the closet to experience life as Windy.

I'm sure Montana's great and there are probably lots of family there, but maybe you owe it to yourself to spread your wings and make a life for yourself in a place like Seattle. If it's anything like Chicago, you can find complete anonomity if you want to explore being Jenny on your own. I'm not a joiner myself, but there are lots of TG-friendly support groups in any big city if that's your scene. You could work full time as a guy and become Jenny whenever you want to.

Whatever you decide, good luck! Ask Windy

Elinor

Girls in Seattle in a parade

The link will take you "GIRLS" in Seattle in 2002.
    This years parade was last sunday!

http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group...ase.yahoo.com/

I go on an annual vacation every fall. What started out as a 3 day jaunt to Southern Comfort, has turned into an annual pilgrimage to Atlanta that lasts 10 days.....

It is a wonderful time and I have not had a negative experience with all my interactions with people....

Joanna

clarissa3d

Atlanta T-gurl living

Just wanted to put my 2 bits in, I have lived in Atlanta on and off my whole life.
    Atlanta does give you some great places to go be your self.
    I went into one of the big malls and just boots jeans and a blouse {mixed mode}
    I walked into belks and had my makeup done. The wounderful lady who did me up was so casual I loved it.
    It made my trip to the mall that much more enjoyable.

Clarissa

Megan Kim
    Hi Jenny,it sounds like you always have a wonderful time in Seattle and I think it's a really accepting city,having lived there years ago;it's one of the most t-girl friendly cities around.Like others have suggested,you might consider making a life for yourself there;the freedom might open up new opportunties for you.With regards to the thread you started I like to get out and spend the entire day as a woman if I can.I'm quite passable when I take the time and my only limitation is my voice.I took a recent outing downtown where I left early a.m. and was downtown during rush-hour.this seems to be a great time to be out and about as everyone has somewhere to be and they don't pay passerby much attention.It helps to blend in and I did and the outfit I wore was well suited;white embroidered blouse,above-the-knee black pencil skirt,black pumps w/mid-heels and a nice silk scarf to add a little color.I took alot of time with my makeup and styling my wig so I looked very passable .I mostly just walked around the streets,pretending to be one of the "office girls", thoroughly enjoying the feeling.This lasted for several hours and I stopped for coffee and to buy a paper as well as take a look in a museum and a shoe store.Not much,I know,but gave me a feeling of satisfaction that lasted a long while.

Wink Well...

First I would like to say to Jocee, you look very good! To Megan about going out in Atlanta, I have also heard it is a very CD friendly area, and to me even a short "Public" outing is always fun for me too! I have heard there are certain times of the year when the CD's are pretty plentiful and I think that would be a wonderful opportunity to "Blend" with others. Sounds pretty exciting to me, too bad I'm so far away.......
    Cindy
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Wink Another Extended Outing

Hi Everyone,

I have had other extended outings as well. One that stands out in my mind took place completely within Montana. Last winter I was driving back home from Billings, a distance of about 250 miles. I stopped outside Billings at a rest area and changed into clothes I had bought at the mall in Billings: white panties and bra (stuffed with other panties (I didn't have my forms with me)); white tee-top and denim miniskirt. I was surprised I had enough nerve to change into all of these clothes and then walk back out to my car. No one saw me although someone was pulling into the rest area just as I got back to my car.

I then drove all the way across the state dressed. It was exhilerating. The most special thing though was stopping about 65 miles from home and slipping off my top and skirt. I drove the last 65 miles in just bra and panties. It was snowing pretty hard so at one point I got out of my car to brush off my back window -- wearing just my undies. It was so cold but I was so hot!!!

When I got into town, I slipped back into my boy clothes over my bra and panties and drove on home like nothing special had happened at all. It was a wonderrful trip.

Jenny, the naughty winter nymph
    Jenny, The Wild West T-Gurl

Don't Sweat The Petty Stuff; Don't Pet The Sweaty Stuff

HillaryArtemis

Driving

Extended periods are very soothing. The first twenty minutes or so after the dress can be very exciting, but the onger the outing the more comfortable you feel. Jenny, last story about the mall knid of scared me. That is why detail is important to pass. I am planiing an outing to Toronto with my wife in the near future and we will go shopping all day in the gay village. I am a little scared and a little excited. I don't anticipate much problem, because I can blend unless I talk and we will be in the gay village anyway. It should be really fun, but being this always carries a danger with it of public problems. That day, every detail will be important. My wife is a great guide though. I am so excited.

JodiArtemis

Life Traveller
    Hi Jenny:
    Wow - driving 600 miles to dress and I have a problem driving 4 miles to Marlena's (CD nightclub)...I admire your perseverance...thanks for the story
    CHER

Emily Black

A Long Drive!

I can't imagine 600 miles...only in Montana or texas I suppose. Once I drove 120 miles on Interstates and 2-lane county roads - it was terrific fun. A part on me wanted to watch the oncoming drivers or the folks passing me to convince myself I wasn't being read. Ssadly, most people are so caught up in their own lives they didn't pause to notice ME!

I wore jeans and a silk blouse with mules. The only problem was stopping to pee...uh-oh.

(This is my first post and I'm curious as to how it will appear in format.)

My Friends Call Me Maddy Madilyn's Avatar

Thumbs up Welcome Emily

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Black
    (This is my first post and I'm curious as to how it will appear in format.)
    Your first post looks incredible in format...bravo. BTW, you're a cutie pie in your avatar...tell us about yourself sometime.

Kisses,

Maddy

p.s. Note to Julie: Forum organization. Julie, there are too many new members coming on-board and no newbie sticky thread. There needs to be a newbie thread dedicated to new members introducing themselves (or is there one and nobody sees it?). If I am missing something, please tell me, but there continues to be brand new people making their very first posts spread randomly among the various thread topics and that isn't right. Am I the only one that this bothers...?
    [SIZE=3]If You Are Beautiful On The Inside, You'll Be Beautiful On The Outside[/SIZE]

Hey girls, check out my Yahoo Photo Album sometime...Let me know what you think???

Ladies, if you like what you see, then please help me out by voting 10 at the Hot Or Not link here...ty

Life Traveller
    Hi Miss Emily Black...welcome to our Forum, a very informative and cool place to spend time...great pic of you, by the way...tell us a little bit about you...kisses
    CHER

Quote Originally Posted by HillaryArtemis
    Extended periods are very soothing. The first twenty minutes or so after the dress can be very exciting, but the onger the outing the more comfortable you feel. Jenny, last story about the mall knid of scared me. That is why detail is important to pass. I am planiing an outing to Toronto with my wife in the near future and we will go shopping all day in the gay village. I am a little scared and a little excited. I don't anticipate much problem, because I can blend unless I talk and we will be in the gay village anyway. It should be really fun, but being this always carries a danger with it of public problems. That day, every detail will be important. My wife is a great guide though. I am so excited.
    JodiArtemis
    I use to live close to church street for about 2 years. If you go dressed in area nobody will bother you on contrary - it is common to see crossdressers there. If you are nervous about comming out pay a visit to Wild Side (http://www.wildside.org/) I was at first nervous to go there but I have found extremely supportive people, even if you do not wish to shop for something (and I bet you'll find something there that you wish to buy), they will be supportive. It is a just bit out from area but not that far (about 2 corners) Otherwise, on church you have is couple of really nice and cozy bars with patios. If I would go out for a drink somewhere in TO dressed that will be the place.

Life Traveller
    Miss Stelli: Would that be the Church Street in San Francisco??...as in - not too far from Castro?
    CHER

Nope, never been in SF. I quoted because it was Toronto in question. If there is one simillar in San Francisco it is just a coincidence.

Miss Stelli? Hmm that's interesting title. I'll think about it..

Life Traveller
    Hi Miss Stelli:...there's a Church Street in CD friendly San Francisco...its only about a mile from Castro & Market, which is probably the center of gay & CD life here...there's a nightclub here called Marlena's on Hayes Street, where I often go...many times I've seen more CD's than guys in Marlena's...its just off Market but a mile or two north...just thought it might be our Church Street...I do hope you like the appelation 'Miss'...take care...kisses
    CHER

Cher, "Miss Stelli" awakens something in me that I cannot define yet. Thank you!

Missy Stellissy.

Hello Elinor
    You're the first from the UK I've found so far. How difficult is it to go out in the UK if you'vr tried it?
    Olesha