Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife want a divorce.....

Wife want a divorce.....

I jsut found out within the past hour that my wife wants a divoroce. So I guess I will be moving on to greener pastures. Hopefully I will be able to find somebody in the future that is supportive of Kathy.

Im very sorry. You will find greener pastures.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll get your wish.
    DonnaT

I'm so sorry. Yes you are on your way to greener pastures.

Remember that no matter how bleak a situation may look it is not without purpose for everything happens for a reason. Although, at the present we may not be able to see that reason; someday you will reflect back at how even your darkest times serve to make you a better person and served to open new opportunities.

Keep strong and keep the faith...

Nicole

That's too bad. Divorces suck. Hang in there.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Silver Member
    Kathy, sorry to hear about your current situation. Many of us have gone through a divorce so we know what you are going through. Just hang in there as things will get better with time. You have my best wishes.

I do hope you find some one who will love Kathy Well Ijust know you will hun.
    Angie

If the marriage is valuable to you, insist on some marriage counselling before you throw in the towel. If you don't you will always wish you had.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Chin up hon, you will find someone better.

Kathy I always say that when one door closes another one will open and I believe that this door is leading you to a place where kathy will be able to be accepted and you will find someone that will share, be supportive and will be accepting. Joann0830

I wish I could give you a big hug, It happend to me and trust me there are greener pastures out there, When this is over (and it wont be easy) you will find someone to love you for who you are, I did and I have never been so happy. So be positive and look forward to the future. LOL Katie, X

I saw this happen with my parents, that sense of betrayal and mistrust, the fighting over stick of furniture.

This too shall pass.

It took years but it turned out to have been the best thing and on the bright side now you have your freedom, what are you going to do with it?

I must say, Kathy, that you seem to be taking this rather well. No regrets? No sorrow? Just oh well? Doesn't sound like there was much of a connection.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    That's a very short post, I must say!

I'm sorry to hear this is happening to you, but one piece of advice I can give is to take crossdressing out of the picture and determine if there is any hope for the two of you.

A life together is not built on crossdressing...

Kathy, I really have to agree with Holly here. No regrets, no even trying to salvage your marriage, did your wife even tell you why?

Now this isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I am divorced and I did all I could to salvage what I thought was a good marriage. I hope that the divorce goes smooth, and as painless as possible.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Make sure you get a good lawyer NOW. Don't move out. Don't do anything until you talk to your lawyer. As someone said, divorce sucks. I went through it 8 years ago after being married for 33 years.

There is no such thing as an amicable divorce. Once the lawyers get involved, things can get testy with the property settlement.

I was forthright with my lawyer about my being a cd. He said it was not a factor. I wanted no surprises if she decided to pull the trump card, which she did not do.

Good luck.

Jodi

I feel sorry for you. I hope you will quickly find somebody that supports you in any form you wish to be.

Gold Member
    That sucks been through one but things do work out believe me.

Hang in there, Kathy.

"To thine own self be true."

Don't give up on yourself, Kathy. Everything will work out. I went through a very very bad divorce about seven years ago. Nora's presence in the relationship was part of the problem but, to be honest, only a very small part. I don't know what your situation is, but I know that it will work out.

I don't have any science on this, but I have a very deep impression that the CD/TG community does much better in handling divorce than do most people. Maybe we can see both points of view better.

We're with you. Hang in there.

Hi Kathy, i,m coming towards the end of my divorce right now [just got to sign the papers].
    Things are very difficult for a long time when you lose someone you still love this way, but over time things do start getting better.
    One thing that helped me come to terms with it [and i don,t mean this to sound shallow], was the fact that i could help myself get through the bad days by exploring my girly side properly at last.
    Without being able to dress and relax i would have probably got drunk every night and eventually who knows what could have happened!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ga_crossdresser View Post
    I jsut found out within the past hour that my wife wants a divoroce. So I guess I will be moving on to greener pastures. Hopefully I will be able to find somebody in the future that is supportive of Kathy.
    That is very sad. You said your wife wants a divorce but you never mentioned whether you did or not.
    Sending you my best wishes and thoughts because splitting up is never easy.
    Bev

Hi GA, Your life will not end,I have moved to Fl and I am a Older Cd. I have had at least 3or 4 women that find my CD is not a problem. I am living with a very nice women who loves me in all my modes,I have been up front with quite a few other in this area and they love it that I dress. I hope that your kids will understand because your ex wife to be will let them know and the divorice is your fault . After 3 yrs of being on my own I have a wonderful life and could dress 24 / 7 if I want.

Josephine

I am truely sorry to hear that, but just make sure you are honest and truthful to the next Lady you find. You may go through a lot of Ladies before you find one that will be accepting of your true self, but it will be so much more enjoyable to be able to share your true self with her. Be careful of the Lady that thinks she can change you back to a real man. There are many out there that will try. That can be very disapointing for both of you. Be truthful.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I agree with Mary to give counseling a shot, try to find someone experienced with gender issues

Michelle

Sorry to hear about the divorce. I wish you luck in finding someone who loves you totally and completely for who you are.