View Poll Results: How girly is your SO?

Voters
212. You may not vote on this poll
  • My SO is girlier than me

36 16.98%
  • My SO and I are equally girly

30 14.15%
  • I'm girlier than my SO

102 48.11%
  • I don't have a SO

44 20.75%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girly Girls

Quote Originally Posted by Raychel View Post
    My wife gets dressed up for work, But as soon as she is home she is into the jeans. Then she is on to doing stuff around the house, Mowing the lawn and all the outside maintenance. I usually get to do the cleaning inside. Except for the dishes, She does them most of the time.
    It's interesting that a few have wives who enjoy the more male activities. I wonder if that helps the acceptance? They are happy to trade roles and let us be the girls in the household?

Patti

My wife is 100% girl a bit more then i am.
    Angie

Amazing Member
    I seem to be more girlie than the close woman friends I have had over the years, but only more girlie than a minority of girlfriends. Today it is very hard to find girlie women, if you mean ones wearing a skirt or dress most of the time. That for me is an additional incentive to avoid serious relationships and to CD.

girly girl

I'm defintaly more girly than my SO she dosn't wear make-up or dresses much but when she does she borrows mine and I do her make-up for her since she does not know how to apply make-up and I also do her hair for her.

My wife is the woman in my house, though I can dress and look womanly she is the woman!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

My SO is much more girlie and sexy than me. She loves to go shopping and she has a huge and marvelous wardrobe : I'm a very happy girl because I may wear most of my SO's gorgeous clothes and jewelry.
    As a girl, I'm rather a tomboy. Nevertheless I do much of the homework.

Kisses

Nadia

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    My SO and I are about as girly as each other, on average. Sometimes I'm more girly, sometimes she is, it just depends on all the other life stuff that's going on at the time. Sometimes we're both mega-girly at the same time and then you should see the sparks fly!!

Sarah...

8rys, going on walkabout
    Out of the two of us I have the girly impulses (Oooh Shinny pretty) in the day to day. Which has almost got me in trouble in boy mode many times before I told her. She does have moments of pink fog (OMG its cute SQueee)
    But for the most part she is the practical one, tomboyish if you will..

Girly Girls

I don't have a so.

I'm widowed, but just let me say that most GGs plain are more girly than most of us all dressed. Yes, we may wear more skirts, hose, make-up, but that is because we have to, they don't.
    My wife would wear longer hippie skirts or jeans and look fem in them. She had good taste in clothes for dressy occasions and I'm lucky enough that now that she is gone I've held onto the things that she liked and that fit me also. The dress that I wore to the wedding was hers and I received compliments on it including one girl who asked where I bought it from. Also we choose what and how we dress. If I had to wear a bra, stockings, and make up every day it wouldn't be the same thrill, it would then become a chore just like us shaving everyday.

We're about the same, if she has time. She's a former varsity cheerleader (3 years), I can't match that!

Sadly enough, I don't have a SO. But if I did she wouldn't have to be a girly-girl. Just a lady who loves me and I will surely love her.
    -Audrey

I don't have an S.O., I just don't have patience with the average American woman these days.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Quote Originally Posted by searching View Post
    but just let me say that most GGs plain are more girly than most of us all dressed.
    You bring up a good point, what do we mean by "girly". Yes, many of us dress up to a more feminine extreme than do many gg's. Does that make us more "girly"? Well it depends on the definition one is using.

There is another thread going on where some of the gg's are higly insulted that a frequent comment on the board here is that we are more feminine than they are. It all depends on what particulars one is considering. My wife very rarely wears skirts or dresses or makeup or jewelry. I do every day. In some ways that makes me more feminine than she is, but when you get down to the real essentials, of course we cannot compete for feminity with them. She's got real boobs and other real female parts and other essentials, I don't and never will.

If "being feminine" is graded by the effort one puts in, then we might be more girly. But if it is graded by reality, we won't match up.

Patti

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Patti Girl View Post
    You bring up a good point, what do we mean by "girly". Yes, many of us dress up to a more feminine extreme than do many gg's. Does that make us more "girly"? Well it depends on the definition one is using.

There is another thread going on where some of the gg's are higly insulted that a frequent comment on the board here is that we are more feminine than they are. It all depends on what particulars one is considering. My wife very rarely wears skirts or dresses or makeup or jewelry. I do every day. In some ways that makes me more feminine than she is, but when you get down to the real essentials, of course we cannot compete for feminity with them. She's got real boobs and other real female parts and other essentials, I don't and never will.

If "being feminine" is graded by the effort one puts in, then we might be more girly. But if it is graded by reality, we won't match up.

Patti
    I'm not about to put a definition on the term "girly". The idea of the poll was to allow everyone to respond freely with their own interpretation.

We are north of Atlanta Ga. Nice house in the woods.

Dresses for both of us

We both like to dress up but I guess I do more then she when at home. Wife dresses up in dresses most of the time when we go out say to dinner. She dresses very sexy! I could never look that good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Wife likes to wear my cloths

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar

More girly

I dress more girly than my SO does and when I dress I wear high heels do a better makeup perfume do my nails and sometimes wear ****ty clothes

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I own four times as many skirts as my SO! Now when she does dress up! hubba hubba I (bad English) ain't got nutting on her!

Neither my wife or myself are what one would call "girley". However, I do believe I wear skirts many time more often than she does. L.