Thread: Stuck in Man Mode

Stuck in Man Mode

I am tired of not being able to dress whenever I want to. I am not out to my friends and family, my Wife is accepting but in a strictly business mode lately. I have gained a few pounds. I have body hair issues, no lack of it. I desperately want to shave, put on some cute outfit and go out. I need some advice on how to get my femme confidence back. I want to feel pretty again. Any suggestions???

Silver Member
    You might try to get your accepting wife to join you in your dressing sessions. If the two of you were to go out together as girl friends you definately would be on your way to having some fun.