Thread: Being A Guy A Challenge??

Being A Guy A Challenge??

When in girl mode, I feel Free. Don't have to butch it up. Instead of worring about how much you can lift, pondering over how much weight is around my waist sounds less impressive. Putting on nail polish and filing them attract more attention then them being long and dirty. Putting on a pair of fresh new pantyhose as opposed to puting on overalls to go do the lawn or whatever the case may be. I have been thinking about how much a struggle for me it is to actually be a guy and how much easier it is to be a girl. I don't think I would ever be a girl, but dam, it is definite easier to be a girl than a guy. It even causes more stress for because I have to be the norm, of butch it up when I have to.I felt like this for many years, just never really asked about it . Now I am. Am I the only one that feels like this or are there others out there that feel the same way?
    Maria

Well.... I'm me no matter how I'm dressed.... So I really don't change much from male to female and back... I just look prettier enfemme...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Well.... I'm me no matter how I'm dressed.... So I really don't change much from male to female and back... I just look prettier enfemme...
    This is me as well.
    Dana Ryan

male or female

For me there is a definate difference between me now and me then. Eileen is much more relaxed and outgoing. There are a few things that are just me, some if which I really wish would have changed when I became the true me. Over the years there was a lot of discomfort in trying to live up the male roll. It is a relief to have that stress behind me.

Eileen

little place called Delaware, southerly from Philly Pa.
    Quote Originally Posted by danar View Post
    This is me as well.
    Hiya Maria I find my biggest challenge is finding more time to be enfemme.bobbie

I am me no matter what, but I am more me in female mode than in guy mode that I have to be in.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Ditto!
    [SIZE="4"]Sheri[/SIZE]

Silver Member
    I am in en femme mode much more than guy mode so the real me must be when I am dressed en femme. The guy side of me is just along for the ride while Susan is doing the driving.

Hi Maria,

I agree with you in that I enjoy girl mode in that I don't have to worry about how much I can weight lift or how macho I need to be. Although I do like boy mode. Me and my fiends had "guys night" which totally worked for me although I do feel some of it was forced on my part I still enjoyed myself. Despite this I can't deny the female part of me that said there was a few female outfits that I saw tonight that I was jealous of and some make up styles that I'd like to try out. Kinda weird the dichotomy is for me to be able to experience "both sides of the coin" and all...

Lisa

I don't know as I would say it was a challenge or "struggle" for me to be "a guy" , but I've kinda gotten to the point where I just don't care about:
    a) how much I can bench press
    b) having a fast muscle car
    c) the number of different bodily noises I can make
    d) tales of my bedroom conquests
    e) how calloused are my hands, to "prove" I work
    f) continue the list ....

Perhaps I'm viewed as being somewhat "soft" for a man, but I just don't care. I've gotten comfortable with my attitude of myself. Not a "full time" girly girl worried about: my makeup, my hair, is my lip gloss perfect, are my seams straight, does this outfit make me look fat, etc. , but not a "full time" guy who has to constantly prove how macho he is.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Quite honestly a lot of expectations of being a guy or girl are based on stereotypes we have learned. I find that just being myself, regardless of mode or presentation works best for me. Amazing what we can do when we can tap into both "sides" at any time.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I prefer being a girl, but being a guy is easy enough [i,ve had years of practice].
    The only thing i really have to be careful about in guy mode is making sure i don,t act too girly sometimes in front of friends