Thread: I couldn't be happier

Exclamation I couldn't be happier

After a few years of working on weight I have finally lost the weight the doctor told me to. I feel a lot better but my real surprise and joy came last night. I stopped by the local mall before heading out to meet some friends. I was perusing the bras when I saw the Playtex TGIF line and when I saw it comes in an A cup in a 38 I thought why not? I tried it on and it was actually too small but the 38 Nearly B fit perfectly! I ended up with three of them and now I don't need forms but rather I am just a small breasted middle aged woman! I only wore it a couple of hours last night but planning on being all woman all weekend with my new bras! I feel like a 10 year old girl getting her first training bra!

Really fun ain't it. I really love Bras. I really like the ones with all kinds of hooks.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

finding the right fit

Good for you Karen! You are doing great. Finding the right bra really makes a girls day! Enjoy your fun fill journey.

Eileen

That's great hun. thanks for the headsup.
    Angie

There's nothing like a great fitting bra. It is by far my favorite cd item of clothing.

Jenny L.

Silver Member
    Karen, glad to hear you found the perfect bra. I know how it feels when this happens. I am a natural 38b and have many bras this size. I wear these when I want to wear a bra under a t-shirt when in guy mode. When I switch to en femme I wear my forms with a b or c cup bra. Sure is fun isn't it?

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I tried the Playtex "Nearly A" size quite recently. Unfortunately, I have just enough bilateral asymmetry that while the left side fit fine, the right side didn't have enough there to support the cup and there was obvious bra-puckering[*]. Possibly the right cup needed to be slightly further right for my shape.

I have tried on a few AA bras in my band size, and although the left side is usually acceptable to my judgement (though my fitter says the AA is too small for me), the right cup on the AA's is always distinctly in the wrong place for me. The difference with the Playtex "Nearly A" size was that the Nearly A right cup was closer to being in the correct position.

[*] "bra-puckering" -- now doesn't that just sound like a new perversion?